Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, did not return from bike ride, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
No? We must know different successful business men and women. The successful Business people I know, in legal or illegal businesses, are all pretty bright. Owning a 1.5 million dollar home in a single earner family points at success, even if one partner gets a 500k inheritance and you use that.

I tend to agree.

I have this weird scenario floating in my head that possibly BM was and or is involved in some illegal activity. It does appear that they have plenty of liquid assets and not so much in liabilities, which could be a result of these activities. Some of this seems fairly recent. SM could have been a casualty of such illegal dealings. BM's weird activities and sense of mind could lead to a H*ly moment that they mean business. His immediate transfer of assets could possibly be that he still has to make amends to these dealings as well. Kind of explains how weird some folks have gone quiet in this investigation as well. Is he protecting something and as we know not being truthful? There are several unsolved cases here on WS that I am a firm believer have ties to illegal activity that resulted in a gruesome message to those involved.

Again, this is my opinion and hopefully it keeps you guys thinking! I am always trying to find BM's motive as well.

I think this should be rephrased as ‘they’ had a 1.5m home free of mortgage. Suzanne’s inheritance put 500K toward Puma Path Home (if I remember correctly), perhaps another inheritance paid for their first home?
We should absolutely not in any way give BM the credit of solely owning their properties. They were not HIS. Although IMO I believe he thought so and still does.
Thank you for rephrasing away from the patriarchal ownership of all and solo credit for their seemingly material success
Perhaps SM the brains of the family and deserves credit for the jointly held assents
I do suspect a heloc or some such shenanigans or hidden dealings
Moo

I tend to agree.

I have this weird scenario floating in my head that possibly BM was and or is involved in some illegal activity. It does appear that they have plenty of liquid assets and not so much in liabilities, which could be a result of these activities. Some of this seems fairly recent. SM could have been a casualty of such illegal dealings. BM's weird activities and sense of mind could lead to a H*ly **** moment that they mean business. His immediate transfer of assets could possibly be that he still has to make amends to these dealings as well. Kind of explains how weird some folks have gone quiet in this investigation as well. Is he protecting something and as we know not being truthful? There are several unsolved cases here on WS that I am a firm believer have ties to illegal activity that resulted in a gruesome message to those involved.

Again, this is my opinion and hopefully it keeps you guys thinking! I am always trying to find BM's motive as well.
While I highly suspect BM being involved with illegal activities, I firmly believe he's not only responsible for her death but that he killed her. If she happened upon evidence or even overheard a conversation and someone/others learned of it, there's an old mafia saying - take care of the problem.
I'm not saying that's what happened and the reason may be much simpler but from everything I've read and seen, BM himself eliminated his wife. Whether others abetted before or after the fact is questionable. IMO

BM has worked in construction / landscaping for a quarter of a century. Until recently, there were more jobs than people to fill them; so an employer takes what he can hire and deals accordingly. Working around a meth-head is a special hazard, because one of the known long-term effects is a disconnect from reality. When moving big boulders with a small piece of equipment, that disconnect can be fatal. I think he can probably tell whether a person is a meth-head, a wet-head or a coke-head from a city block away. IMO
Re: "when moving big boulders with a small piece of equipment, that disconnect can be fatal."

I'll have to disagree with this one, Dave. Heck, even moving small pea gravel with a large piece of equipment, that disconnect can be fatal. There's risks involved with many of our daily actions, whether it be work related or for pleasure, etc. Heck, I could be walking downtown to the grocery store and stub my toe on a crack in the sidewalk and tumble head over hills, possibly even into the next block! So yeah, such is life!

BM has worked in construction / landscaping for a quarter of a century. Until recently, there were more jobs than people to fill them; so an employer takes what he can hire and deals accordingly. Working around a meth-head is a special hazard, because one of the known long-term effects is a disconnect from reality. When moving big boulders with a small piece of equipment, that disconnect can be fatal. I think he can probably tell whether a person is a meth-head, a wet-head or a coke-head from a city block away. IMO
Then he should have required drug tests before he hired them. Simple.

As I stated previously:

Remember, 95% of the internet suspects him of harming Suzanne: Is it unreasonable to believe that some of the searchers may trespass onto his property intending to do him harm?
There is more than just people on the "internet" who suspect him of harming Suzanne. Just saying.

BBM:

Listen.

How many times I gotta' tell you?

BM and his buddy, who knows more about this stuff than anybody on account of he's done 400 tours of Iraq 'n Afghanistan, searched a 200 mile radius!

Plus, he put out that lengthy 27-second video right away a week after SM went missing.

He also distributed flyers scrap paper listing critical missing person baby blue bike helmet biker clothing info to all the local stores.

I can't believe how little credit you give this poor guy.

He's managed to do all this despite his incredibly busy schedule!
A schedule, I might add, which has included filing both temporary and permanent guardianship papers with the court, selling their his real estate, putting their his house on the market, grilling peanut butter, and doing the most push-ups of anybody at the gym.

You're just jealous of the fact that he can do more push-ups than you.

JMO.

:D:D:D

BBM:

He. Is. BUSY.

Court filings.
Real estate deals.
Hunting trips.
Gym workouts.

Life goes on for BM.
His world didn't stop spinning on its axis just because his wife went missing.
In fact, he didn't miss a beat.
What a trooper!

We all know SM would want it this way, if it could save one person.
Or something.

Also, I see the green-eyed monster is rearing its ugly head again.

Clearly, you're just jelly of BM's culinary skills.

JMO.
:D:D:D

BBM:

Listen.

How many times I gotta' tell you?

BM and his buddy, who knows more about this stuff than anybody on account of he's done 400 tours of Iraq 'n Afghanistan, searched a 200 mile radius!

Plus, he put out that lengthy 27-second video right away a week after SM went missing.

He also distributed flyers scrap paper listing critical missing person baby blue bike helmet biker clothing info to all the local stores.

I can't believe how little credit you give this poor guy.

He's managed to do all this despite his incredibly busy schedule!
A schedule, I might add, which has included filing both temporary and permanent guardianship papers with the court, selling their his real estate, putting their his house on the market, grilling peanut butter, and doing the most push-ups of anybody at the gym.

You're just jealous of the fact that he can do more push-ups than you.

JMO.

I have come to the inescapable conclusion that one of your super powers (in addition to expert sleuthing) is unbridled sarcasm. :p

IMO LE knew BM’s story was BS the minute they spoke to him face to face. Hearing that the girls were away and he was “working” on Mother’s Day had to set off alarm bells for LE. It certainly did for us.

Although it’s awful for Suzanne, speaking strictly from an evidence standpoint, I hope they found excessive blood. Enough blood to be able to say with certainly that Suzanne could not have survived. I think the delay in arresting a certain someone is primarily due to the DA and the upcoming election.
Because there was enough suspicion for a warrants doesn't mean there is enough evidence for a probable cause arrest warrant.
DA and the sheriff attended SMs memorial, that chargrs have not been brought tells you the state of evidence. Not enough to fend off alternative theories in court. Willingness to prosecute is this DAs rep, and why the other sheriffs in the county support her reelection.

I am hoping for luck for with the many hunters out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa