FL FL - Weeki Wachee, WhtFem UP12589, 20-30, SK victim, in shallow grave, Mar'81

The cops are still denying the remains. But hears what ik they have the USF stuff and students digging with flag makers when I was there today. And the brother they arrested Gary helped billy jr kill and sr used to watch them rape and beat the women I believe Gary may have still been killing using the kids as ways to bring drug addicts to buy and then get raped and killed by them and they have so much property too

Billy Mansfield, now aged 64, is currently locked up in a California prison cell, serving four life-sentences for the murder of five women and a 15-year-old girl between 1975 and 1980.

The skeletal remains of four women were found on the property in 1981. Now detectives believe there may be more bodies buried in the land surrounding the home and have reopened the 40-year-old case.

Billy Mansfield's son, also named Billy, believes there are more bodies to be found on the property. "Personally, I think there's a lot."

Human remains found in yard of Florida serial killer's family home

Human remains found at the home of serial killer Billy Mansfield 40 years after he killed five women | Daily Mail Online

"Human remains have been found at the family home of serial killer Billy Mansfield after Florida cops arrested his brother on drugs charges.

Mansfield, who killed four Florida women and a California woman in the late 1970s and early 1980s, is currently in a California prison serving four life sentences.

The now 64-year-old admitted the slayings in 1982 to avoid the death penalty. The skeletal remains of four women were found at the home in 1981.

Detectives with the Hernando County Sheriff’s Office last week carried out a search of the residence where his brother Gary still lives over drugs charges. During his arrest Gary told cops there were bodies 'all over the home', according to reports."

"The killer's son Billy Mansfield III said he thinks there are 'a lot more' bodies to be found, adding: 'Personally, I think there’s a lot. I just can’t see someone gonna stop at one. And if there’s four and five, you ain’t stopping at one, you ain’t stopping at four and five.'"

Erin Kimmerle did a new recon of Jane Doe:

Thumbnail

Attachments

• wwjdmrch81.png
    wwjdmrch81.png
    702.6 KB · Views: 7
What about Leeann Huffman? At first glance she does not look a lot like the recon but assume that the hair color and the tip of the nose (both things that can't really be determined from a skull) are not accurate. The bridge of her nose is narrow and high, like the recon, eye shape seems similar and her jaw is fairly wide, also matching the recon. She fits time frame (missing 1978), age range (She was 29) Height (She was 5'6") and location (missing from Tampa, FL). In addition NamUS has a pendant listed as found with the body with the letters "ee" on the back which are part of both Leeann's first and middle name (Coleene). Thoughts?

Leeann Coleene Huffman – The Charley Project

No new MP exclusions:

Case Photo

Missing Person / NamUs #MP17770Sharon Harrer
Date of Last ContactNovember 26, 1979
StateFL
CountyPinellas

Case Photo

Missing Person / NamUs #MP6128Cynthia Gooding
Date of Last ContactSeptember 03, 1974
StateFL
CountyMonroe

Case Photo

Missing Person / NamUs #MP14030Susan Basile
Date of Last ContactJune 10, 1975
StateFL
CountyVolusia

What about Leeann Huffman? At first glance she does not look a lot like the recon but assume that the hair color and the tip of the nose (both things that can't really be determined from a skull) are not accurate. The bridge of her nose is narrow and high, like the recon, eye shape seems similar and her jaw is fairly wide, also matching the recon. She fits time frame (missing 1978), age range (She was 29) Height (She was 5'6") and location (missing from Tampa, FL). In addition NamUS has a pendant listed as found with the body with the letters "ee" on the back which are part of both Leeann's first and middle name (Coleene). Thoughts?

Leeann Coleene Huffman – The Charley Project
I feel she's an excellent candidate. I want to add the "p" on the pendant could indicate her last name- Gillespie. It seems like no one actually submitted her, so maybe I'll do it.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GreyFishOmen
Back