Meet & Greet for New Members

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heyyyy - I'm from Maryland. I started to listen to true-crime podcasts about 8 months ago (Crime Junkie, My Favorite Murder, the Murder Squad, the Last Podcast on the Left, etc.) and was instantly hooked. after listening to the murder squad, and further researching Billy Jensen and his methods, I was inspired to at least try and do something. So I just joined websleuths and hope to contribute to the community built here and to learn a lot. So, where should I start out?

Heyyyy - I'm from Maryland. I started to listen to true-crime podcasts about 8 months ago (Crime Junkie, My Favorite Murder, the Murder Squad, the Last Podcast on the Left, etc.) and was instantly hooked. after listening to the murder squad, and further researching Billy Jensen and his methods, I was inspired to at least try and do something. So I just joined websleuths and hope to contribute to the community built here and to learn a lot. So, where should I start out?

Welcome, I usually hit “crimes in the mess” and the cold case section. I hope to see you around.

Hi all, newly joining from Switzerland :) Just finished my Master's in Criminal Psychology, so obviously interested in the topics here and lending a (virtual) helping hand where possible.

Welcome aboard, I look forward to your input and hope we follow some of the same cases.

Hi Everyone! I actually made my account here in 2013 but somehow forgot it existed and life moved on and now here I am back in 2020 making my first posts. How I wish I hadn't missed the last 7 years sleuthin' away with you guys!

I have some academic and professional experience which I hope may be of some use. I've got a MSc in Investigative and Forensic Psychology and previously worked in law enforcement and intelligence services. I run a blog and youtube channel discussing true crime primarily.

I am really looking forward to getting stuck in and doing lots of reading and researching. I can't wait to get to know you and make lots of friends.

Thank you for having me and see you around! :)

Hi Everyone! I actually made my account here in 2013 but somehow forgot it existed and life moved on and now here I am back in 2020 making my first posts. How I wish I hadn't missed the last 7 years sleuthin' away with you guys!

I have some academic and professional experience which I hope may be of some use. I've got a MSc in Investigative and Forensic Psychology and previously worked in law enforcement and intelligence services. I run a blog and youtube channel discussing true crime primarily.

I am really looking forward to getting stuck in and doing lots of reading and researching. I can't wait to get to know you and make lots of friends.

Welcome to Ws polerina, lots of interesting cases here to explore, looking forward to your posts!

Glad to have you and I’m sure that your experience and education will be valued. I’m looking forward to it.

Thank you Guys, I'm looking forward to meeting you all! This feels like such a friendly place too!

Thank you Guys, I'm looking forward to meeting you all! This feels like such a friendly place too!

Hi @polerina, and welcome! I see you are UK based so a special hello from everyone this side of the pond, there are a fair few us here. Have a look at the link below; it's the index for UK cases. If you "watch" the thread you will easily be able to follow new cases that come up.

United Kingdom Crime Cases - Links to cases on Websleuths *No Discussion* #2

Welcome to everyone else, too!

Cags :)

Greetings all! Long time reader and feel excited to finally post!

First discovered Sleuths when following the JRH live trial a few years ago and recent talks of a possible retrial brought me back.
Looking forward to learning from others insights and sharing in discussions!

First discovered Sleuths when following the JRH live trial a few years ago and recent talks of a possible retrial brought me back.
Welcome to Ws Reasonable, glad you have finally decided to join in, looking forward to your posts!

I think everyone lurks for a while before getting on board. Jump on in, we have some mind bending cases going on.

Hello everybody! Ive finally decided to jump in and post after lurking for years. I am a paralegal and an Air Force veteran. I was a paralegal in the military and I am now a paralegal again after a few career changes. I love anything true crime and the weirder the better. Most of the media/literature I consume is related to true crime, be it podcasts, books, documentaries and shows so it's safe to say Im pretty obsessed with it. I look forward to learning new things and meeting new people!

Hello everybody! Ive finally decided to jump in and post after lurking for years. I am a paralegal and an Air Force veteran. I was a paralegal in the military and I am now a paralegal again after a few career changes. I love anything true crime and the weirder the better. Most of the media/literature I consume is related to true crime, be it podcasts, books, documentaries and shows so it's safe to say Im pretty obsessed with it. I look forward to learning new things and meeting new people!

Welcome. :)

Welcome to Ws bluegeorgia, if you love weird cases, you have found just the right place to try and figure some of them out!

We are happy to have you @bluegeorgia and I’m happy to see these new members with education and experience in the field come along.

::senses inferiority complex coming on;:

Hello everyone! :D
I'm TillyMay from the UK.
I've always been interested in TV sleuths so thought I'd join a forum and mix with like minded people.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa