KY KY - Andrea Knabel, 36, mother of two, Audubon Park, Louisville, 13 Aug 2019 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Unfortunately I am not sure they'd be able to secure a search warrant with little to no evidence :( right?
I really think there is evidence still in that home . Of course with Ethan remodeling and replacing all the dry wall and flooring in the bathroom it’s probably hard to find it in there. Not saying as fact, but i think I remember hearing/ reading the drywall was down to screws.

Recent as in after Andrea went missing? What would that have to do with anything that happened before she went missing?
Yes as in after she went missing. After a lot of social media , investigative discovery came out and just Erin not stopping in general . He was disorderly , and “ a danger to himself and others “.

Could be completely unrelated I’m speculating these pressures had something to do with his mental state.

I mean why in the world would he need to threaten Erin with a tracker? Why would he be so paranoid ? It’s just off , something has been off and still is off with him in my opinion. Sarah ... I mean what type if sister doesn’t look for another sister that’s missing ?????

It’s like the mom , Sarah , Ethan are covering each other’s butts? It’s just too bazarre in my opinion and so many red flags .

I already know everything you're referring to about EB. Maybe he's tired of being harassed and that's what's getting to him? I don't know. I don't know him.

I don’t know him either. I don’t think he’s been harassed anywhere close to the way Andrea has been slammed all over social media ( not here) . Or how Erin was harassed publicly too.
Maybe if Ethan and Sarah would act like normal people and actually seem concerned it would be different.

We have invited Rachelj1 to become a verified case insider. If they choose to become verified and are approved, the posts will be reinstated at that time and we will post on the thread that they have been approved.

Any progress toward Verified Insider status?

@Carmita V , @Rachelj1 , @Bobertisshort4bob ?

(We've had entire threads removed due to repeated unsourced posts...Ms. Knabel deserves better!)

jmho ymmv lrr

Last edited:
What a sad situation.
It’s so sad. I do want to add something, I know a lot of people don’t trust TL the private investigator. I’m Not defending him in anyway, but I will say this if anything that he stated publicly was a lie he would lose his private investigator license. He is a license investigator can not state anything as fact that’s false

<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

We still need MSM links until at least 3 people choose to complete the VI process. I attached *some* of the rules upthread hoping it would help new members. Otherwise, the thread is basically not usable to the rest of us members here. JMO

Last edited by a moderator:
<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

... MSM and "official" social media pages are allowed according to TOS. Basically, if you state something as fact regarding the case, you need to link to an allowed source. Let me find the TOS link to back myself up. :D

Here's info on social media:

Rules - Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
ADMIN NOTE:

Websleuths is fact based. This means we get our facts from LE, MSM, or an approved Missing Person support group where family are members of the Admin group for that page. The only comments allowed from an approved support page are those made by the Admins of that group. Comments by others on those pages are not allowed as they may constitute rumor or gossip, neither of which is allowed for discussion at Websleuths.

If you can't or don't link it, or you "read it somewhere else" or "it's all over social media", it is RUMOR at Websleuths. Unless you are a Verified Insider or what you are stating as fact is sourced from and linked to the above approved sites, it is not allowed.

Members need to follow the case by Websleuths standards, not by your own standards.

Please read and post accordingly, otherwise your post will be removed and you may be issued a Thread Reply Ban where you can read but not post:

The Rules: Etiquette & Information and

The Rules: Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc

Any further information stated as fact without approved links to substantiate will be removed and members may experience a temporary or permanent loss of posting privileges.

ADMIN NOTE:

Websleuths is fact based. This means we get our facts from LE, MSM, or an approved Missing Person support group where family are members of the Admin group for that page. The only comments allowed from an approved support page are those made by the Admins of that group. Comments by others on those pages are not allowed as they may constitute rumor or gossip, neither of which is allowed for discussion at Websleuths.

If you can't or don't link it, or you "read it somewhere else" or "it's all over social media", it is RUMOR at Websleuths. Unless you are a Verified Insider or what you are stating as fact is sourced from and linked to the above approved sites, it is not allowed.

Members need to follow the case by Websleuths standards, not by your own standards.

Please read and post accordingly, otherwise your post will be removed and you may be issued a Thread Reply Ban where you can read but not post:

The Rules: Etiquette & Information and

The Rules: Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc

Any further information stated as fact without approved links to substantiate will be removed and members may experience a temporary or permanent loss of posting privileges.

Requiring supporting links protects Websleuths legally.

Not every site requires supporting links.

jmho ymmv lrr

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadMonique24
Back