Still Missing CA - Orson & Orrin West (3&4), California City, 21 Dec 2020 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a close up of the patio. No chalk marks but all the chalk could have been washed off by now.
Great pics, Tricia! What strikes me hard is the size of that patio. Like a postage stamp! So, these two little guys were told they couldn’t leave the patio and go in the “dirt.” Sounds like real fun eh? o_O:rolleyes:. MOO

This video from MSM is VERY TELLING.

The chief admits he has not even seen the neighbor's security camera footage. REALLY?

The neighbor confirmed FBI did review the footage and took his DVR for a bit.

Therefore, it makes me think FBI is taking lead on the investigation and allowing Cal City police to "stay busy" to just follow up on general tips like they did when they took 50 people out to the Saddle ranch to search.

My opinion only.

Later in the quoted video, chief says Cal City is still the lead agency. Makes no sense why they would have not reviewed neighbor's tape.

Later in the quoted video, chief says Cal City is still the lead agency. Makes no sense why they would have not reviewed neighbor's tape.
I find that a bit troubling. I wonder if any LE have taken the time to interview neighbours in Bakersfield? It’s one thing that the MSM hasn’t taken that step, but LE? This family didn’t live in a vacuum. Even if they weren’t social, people know things, see things.

We need more journalists that actually investigate crimes, turn up some “dirt” so-to-speak. It seems they all just like to pick the “low hanging fruit.” JMHO

not the same Albertson’s, from what I remember it was an Albertson’s in Tehachapi?
That's what I remember as well. But CCPDc Chief was asked about that and said he had no knowledge of any tip/lead from Tehachapi. He questioned where the PU is getting this information because he is close with the Chief from Tehachapi, and has spoken to him, and there has been no mention of tips/leads coming fro Tehachapi.

On behalf of "not going in the dirt" out there, well, there are fire ants out there. A lot of them. And scorpions. And nearly every plant is toxic and/or pointy (just touching some of them creates rashes on kids).

IMO, it's a hard place to live with very small children (lived in a desert with very small children, not easy).

Rattlesnakes of course come right up on porches. My older daughter fortunately knew what one looked like when she found one here on the Coast - there were way more snakes in the deserts than where we found this rattler. We taught her about rattlesnakes at the same time as she used a trike, under supervision.

Rattlesnakes can be hard to see, as they live in holes and just poke their heads out, and are the color of the desert they live in.

So yeah, lots of parents would have to be strict about the playing area until they can landscape, do rodent control, even then, the kids need to be older than these two boys to go running around out there IMO.

On behalf of "not going in the dirt" out there, well, there are fire ants out there. A lot of them. And scorpions. And nearly every plant is toxic and/or pointy (just touching some of them creates rashes on kids).

IMO, it's a hard place to live with very small children (lived in a desert with very small children, not easy).

Rattlesnakes of course come right up on porches. My older daughter fortunately knew what one looked like when she found one here on the Coast - there were way more snakes in the deserts than where we found this rattler. We taught her about rattlesnakes at the same time as she used a trike, under supervision.

Rattlesnakes can be hard to see, as they live in holes and just poke their heads out, and are the color of the desert they live in.

So yeah, lots of parents would have to be strict about the playing area until they can landscape, do rodent control, even then, the kids need to be older than these two boys to go running around out there IMO.
I get what you’re saying but then why were those two little tikes out there at all?? Almost dark, cold and relegated to play with chalk on a postage stamp size patio where rattlesnakes, scorpions and fire ants hang out. And, dad’s not really supervising them because they disappeared while he was “throwing wood,”......allegedly and not paying much attention to them. JMHO.

https://www.facebook.com/bayanwang23abc/photos/a.1600107210114534/2725837900874787/

MISSING BOYS: There is now a total of $100,000 being offered in the missing toddler brothers case in California City. According to Cal City Manager Anna Linn, residents Ron and Kim Smith are offering $10,000 on behalf of Valley Baptist Church Wednesday, for "information that results in bringing these dear little boys home." West Coast Realty is also putting up $10,000 under the same terms. The reward amount totaled $80,000 prior to Wednesday.

https://fb.watch/2-caCoc01n/
NEW INTERVIEW: California City Police Chief Jon Walker confirms more than 50 personnel from various agencies searched Silver Saddle Ranch Wednesday for the toddler brothers reporting missing in Cal City on Dec. 21. There's still no sign of them. Walker also talks about the boys' adoptive parents, physical and circumstantial evidence, surveillance footage, and the tip that alleges the boys were seen in Tehachapi.
Interesting regarding the tip in Tehachapi.

Chief Walker says that no one has called in a tip, he hasn't heard about it and neither has his good friend the Chief of Police in Tehachapi? Yet Bayan says the PI named Garcia who put all that information out there- asked Albertson's to preserve their video until a warrant could be obtained. Is this about Orson & Orrin or the $80k?
Seems like someone from LE should contact PI Garcia and ask him what's up and why he's searching Sand Canyon.

This video from MSM is VERY TELLING.

The chief admits he has not even seen the neighbor's security camera footage. REALLY?

The neighbor confirmed FBI did review the footage and took his DVR for a bit.

Therefore, it makes me think FBI is taking lead on the investigation and allowing Cal City police to "stay busy" to just follow up on general tips like they did when they took 50 people out to the Saddle ranch to search.

My opinion only.
I sort of view that a bit differently. IMO, he's playing his cards close to the vest and not sharing. In a legal sense, CCPD is the Lead Agency in the investigation. I highly doubt BPD, KCSO or the FBI is not sharing their findings in real time with Chief Walker.

The saddle Ranch search included 50 LE Personnel from the various agencies involved, not the general public.

I sort of view that a bit differently. IMO, he's playing his cards close to the vest and not sharing. In a legal sense, CCPD is the Lead Agency in the investigation. I highly doubt BPD, KCSO or the FBI is not sharing their findings in real time with Chief Walker.

The saddle Ranch search included 50 LE Personnel from the various agencies involved, not the general public.
Agree. That ol boy knows exactly what he’s doing. The case is in good hands, and has plenty of help. Dumb, dumb Perps....they are going to go down hard.

amateur opinion and speculation

I agree. I find it extremely unlikely that he has never seen the neighbor security cam footage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo