NIV Study Bible - listen carefully/SBTC

maybe it's

Victory,
She Belongs To Christ?

Maybe that would explain PR's behavior at the funeral. She didn't act like she was at a funeral; she acted like she was at a wedding. As voynich said it, "JB's wedding day with God."

Madeleine,

I don't think the purpose of the RN was to convinced authorities it was a total stranger. As I've posted here in the past, I actually think the purpose of the RN (and much else) was to incriminate the housekeeper, LHP. That, in the first instance, was the Ramsey's plan. When that story didn't stick, they changed their story and started pointing at the Whites, at all their friends. The content of the note is interesting and I keep looking at it, but the important clue here is where the note was (supposedly) found. Patsy was *excpecting* a note from LHP. The RN is what she found instead. This is why JR said it must be an inside job. They were trying to incriminate the housekeeper. This is also why the body was placed in the wine cellar. And why the swiss army knife was nearby. And much else. The sum of money in the RN was designed to suggest an inside job too. The note was written to suggest an inside job. First they pointed at LHP, then at others. Only later did it become the intruder story.

Agreed. It fits in with the subtle hints they dropped. Still, there was room for anything.

Madeleine,

I don't think the purpose of the RN was to convinced authorities it was a total stranger. As I've posted here in the past, I actually think the purpose of the RN (and much else) was to incriminate the housekeeper, LHP. That, in the first instance, was the Ramsey's plan. When that story didn't stick, they changed their story and started pointing at the Whites, at all their friends. The content of the note is interesting and I keep looking at it, but the important clue here is where the note was (supposedly) found. Patsy was *excpecting* a note from LHP. The RN is what she found instead. This is why JR said it must be an inside job. They were trying to incriminate the housekeeper. This is also why the body was placed in the wine cellar. And why the swiss army knife was nearby. And much else. The sum of money in the RN was designed to suggest an inside job too. The note was written to suggest an inside job. First they pointed at LHP, then at others. Only later did it become the intruder story.

Plenum, you took the words right out of my mind! I have always believed that John said that to make LE think it was one of their friends. And how convenient was it to have most of them there that morning? I'm truly surprised they didn't have LHP there. After all, Patsy did promise her a check for $2,000.00. Who knows she may have left some dna in a place that would have really implicated her. Gosh, now I'm wondering why they didn't call her. After all, the housekeeper may have known something that nobody else knew (if it were a real kidnapping).

Something doesn't sound right to me.If both parents were involved this means both of them knew the content of the ransom note cause one of them wrote it.So why did JR insist that morning after he found the body that it must be an INSIDE job?It contradicts what the RN says.Why would he do that if that's why they wrote a RN in the first place,to fool LE that it was a total stranger.

The Rs covered several options in that note. First, the mention of the silly SFF and the ridiculous wording. Foreign terrorists don't threaten to behead. They just do it and videotape it as well.
They also asked for ransom in an amount that matched JR's bonus, hinting that it was a disgruntled employee (like Merrick).
I believe Patsy and JR discussed together blaming LHP for this. Think about it. You have just found the dead body of your "kidnapped" little girl, with a garrote around her neck, stiff as a board.
You bring her upstairs. You'd be hysterical. You'd THINK you'd be in such a state that you couldn't even speak. Yet the FIRST thing you say is "this was an inside job"?
The Rs knew they couldn't really name anyone specific. Because after LE investigated their "suspects" and collected handwriting, hair, saliva samples there was nothing to link any of them to the crime, and they knew it.

The Ramseys showed no outward signs that they were concerned about kidnappers or the fact that they were being watched. Therefore, why would they need or want anyone at the house that they were going to try and pin the murder on?

If they had called the housekeeper over, they couldn't send the BPD there to question her, setting up suspicion from the start.

I thought it was interesting that people think she is guilty because of Burkes knife, that she had hidden. I know when we were kids, we would look for and find anything that our parents confiscated. We just waited for them to forget about it first. It did strike me as odd that the housekeeper would have hidden it that way. She seemed very passive aggressive. The proper thing to do, would have been to go to PR or JR and asked them to deal with the whittling. What if JB had found the knife and hurt herself with it?

The people in the Ramseys' lives got a whole mess more than they bargained for when push came to shove.

. The proper thing to do, would have been to go to PR or JR and asked them to deal with the whittling. What if JB had found the knife and hurt herself with it?

The people in the Ramseys' lives got a whole mess more than they bargained for when push came to shove.

Housekeeper LHP DID ask Patsy to do something about BR's whittling all over the house. She complained that the little wood chips were all over. Patsy didn't do anything about it.

To lie when "swearing to God" is a sin,right?

What do you think of this?Cause it shows everything I wanted to point out re the R's and religion.

And you know, that you

1 have said that you didn't do that, and I am

2 going to take you at your word.

3 We know you're a Christian, John,

4 and would you swear to God you didn't do this?

5 JOHN RAMSEY: I swear to God I

6 didn't do it. I swear to God.

7 LOU SMIT: Do you know anybody

8 else, that your wife could?

9 JOHN RAMSEY: No.

10 LOU SMIT: You swear to God?

11 JOHN RAMSEY: I swear to God.

ETA:Btw,why didn't he ask John about Burke?

The fact that he starts crying after saying this is interesting.
Why does he cry,outta pain or because he had to lie when swearing to God.Or because Beth was brought up.

I am sure that he's no drama queen and doesn't fake tears and stuff so something must have been very painful about that statement.

http://thewebsafe.tripod.com/03242000ramseytodaypt5.htm

Mr. RAMSEY: That's--it's a significant clue.

Ms. RAMSEY: Yeah, that's...

Mr. RAMSEY: Somebody will know...

Ms. RAMSEY: ...what that means.

Mr. RAMSEY: That 118 means something to somebody.

--------------------

he's always so excited about those "little clues".....why

---------------------------

Yeager and Knoke claimed, without hesitation, that Patsy Ramsey was the author, joining the chorus of police and tabloid reporters who kept at the parents, and reported that Psalm 118:27b, interpreted as the source of the $118,000 ransom demand, "Decorate the festival with leafy boughs and bind the sacrifices to be offered with thick cords to the horns of the altar" is commonly cited by "white supremacists," who "use the redemption and sacrifice ideas to form a justification for killings."

http://www.conspiracyplanet.com/channel.cfm?channelid=36&contentid=3887&page=2

---------------------

1763mljvqooj.png

Theological dictionary of the Old Testament

------------------------------

This is a great song of praise based on the theme…"Give God the glory, and He will give you the victory." The song is up-lifting and fast moving.

Read John 17:1-5.

Bad days are assets, and tragedy is triumph. Go around spouting those words with any frequency and men with a little white jacket may just start chasing you down. At least that is what most of the world considers a glorifying life — insanity. Why would anyone want to rejoice in a damaged day or proclaim victory over a lost life? Jesus spends His words and His life answering that very question — teaching us that living to glorify God makes our life an asset to God, which in turn brings us great victory over the damage and loss.

Satan would have his victory in damage and loss that never makes it beyond self. His momentary victory comes from those who focus on their suffering and never look to God — those who live for their misery, who live a bloodless life. By reaching out and touching Jesus' blood, claiming His death for your own, God will bring resurrection, turning the damaged and tragic to rejoicing and victorious. You become God's asset of glory and trophy of victory.

http://www.shepherdsstaffmusic.com/givegodtheglory.htm

Bumping because it is relevant to recent conversations concerning the Christian broadcast interview.

Bumping because it is relevant to recent conversations concerning the Christian broadcast interview.

Is that where John is asked to quote his favorite Bible passage???

SBTC could mean lots of things but Patsy wrote somewhere in her book...Bind the Sacrifice with Cords or something to that effect.

She decorated her kitchen with Pineapple wallpaper.

Is that where John is asked to quote his favorite Bible passage???

SBTC could mean lots of things but Patsy wrote somewhere in her book...Bind the Sacrifice with Cords or something to that effect.

She decorated her kitchen with Pineapple wallpaper.

I have never heard of the Pineapple Wallpaper, can you give a link, I would like to read that!

I have never heard of the Pineapple Wallpaper, can you give a link, I would like to read that!

I have seen pictures...but can't tell you where. It was the home that they lived in in Atlanta, AFTER the murder.

Posting another photo from a different vantage point of John Ramsey's Bible open on his desk in his third floor study/den.

Attachments

• Bible.jpg
    Bible.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 103
Posting another photo from a different vantage point of John Ramsey's Bible open on his desk in his third floor study/den.

Cottonstar,
Might be John Ramsey is the source for the SBTC sign off. Could be he was browsing the bible for suitable references to accompany his Foreign Faction theme?

Is it possible in a prior staging some other theme had been selected but once seen in draft form rejected?

The one thing that is missing from the RN is a personalized justification for kidnapping and killing JonBenet.

Madeleine,

Thank you for this post. I had not contemplated that the RN could have been designed to throw suspicion on a particular person, such as LHP. This is something worth noting and investigating further.

Cottonstar,
Might be John Ramsey is the source for the SBTC sign off. Could be he was browsing the bible for suitable references to accompany his Foreign faction?

Is it possible in a prior staging some other theme had been selected but once seen in draft form rejected?

The one thing that is missing from the RN is a personalized justification for kidnapping and killing JonBenet.

John Ramsey was in charge from minute zero. He is the man behind the curtain.

John Ramsey was in charge from minute zero. He is the man behind the curtain.

Cottonstar,
Sure, Ringmeister Extraordinaire!

Foreign Faction and quotes from the bible do not seem to match or blend smoothly.

Might be SBTC is some pseudo terrorist phrase or just made up, ad hoc, for appearances?

Last time I saw the bible being linked with a sectarian grouping was via Jesus as the leader of a radical faction of Essene priests, who authored the Dead Sea Scrolls.

Just wonder if SBTC is from JR's memory of a prior place visited?

If the case were JDI, it would be astonishing him making appearances in documentaries and commenting on his own alleged crimes!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back