Still Missing CA - Orson & Orrin West (3&4), California City, 21 Dec 2020 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chief Walker didn’t want to say the last date that the Grandmother has seen O and O because people would speculate.
Would anyone speculate if she had seen them in the last week before they were reported missing or would they speculate that she hasn’t seen them since they moved from Bakersfield?
bbm
Re. the bolded : Yes, that would be my guess.
I think LE is being wise in not releasing this at all because they're building a timeline !
If there was nothing to see except two little boys who wandered off and sadly became lost, I think LE wouldn't have procured multiple search warrants and even dug up the back yard.
All we have to go on is the actions of LE at this time and our own theories and speculation which is to be expected at a true crime/sleuthing site.
I didn't sense much hope at the police chief's latest interview. :(
MOO

I think that either O&O or the two older boys (who may be siblings or half siblings) were all in foster care at some point and were eventually all adopted.

There are two biological children of TW and JW as well.

Also I'm not sure if the older siblings were adopted first and later Orrin and Orson adopted later ?

From reading back in this thread and in the media, the older siblings of O&O were in foster care and then the two youngest were placed sometime after their birth.
I'm not sure if TW and JW had all 4 of them as foster kids from the start or if they were initially placed with a different foster family.
I think at the time of the two youngest 'vanishing', TW and JW had all 6 boys in their care , which would include their bio kids and the 4 adopted boys.
Imo.

This is what I believed at first. 4 adopted and 2 bio. That's what was stated officially in the 1st thread on WS. People and media have not stuck to that and I'm not sure why.

Then Chief comes along and says no, it's 2 foster, 2 adopted and 2 bio. It would be nice to have an official source. The extended adoptive family put out a statement that the children were their family so to me that lends further validity.

In the press conference, the adoptive parents were asked:

Yall Are you foster parents, right ?

Adoptive parents (both at the same time): No, we're adopted.

If they had any foster children, they would have said so. IMO.
The subject of the conversation was Orrin & Orson, not the other children. They avoided mentioning the other kids until the very end, when he was asked by the woman yelling where the other kids were, and why "they weren't put outside too". Seems pretty clear cut who they were referring to with that answer.

The Chief is an Official Source, so I'll go with what he has to say, until or if, his statement is corrected.

If it doesn't start at the right spot, go to 11 minutes in.
The aunt tore in to them! I would have been sobbing. Why no tears? I would have been begging and sobbing pleading for information and help. I know it's wrong to judge them by how *I* would feel or act, but wouldn't *most* people be crying and pleading? IDK.....
I would love to have 5 minutes with Jacqueline to talk some sense in to her head and get her to start talking. I pray she does.

Amateur opinion and speculation

If I were LE I would want to dig in those disturbed patches as well, not sure I would go as far as to say they look like true holes, but maybe what once was a dug hole, moo.

people have been discussing security footage they’ve seen of TW with the wood, TW driving or standing at a tree waiting for police, etc. I’m having a hard time finding these, could someone post or send me a link or source, etc? TIA! :)

just wanna quick add that I appreciate you all and the community feel that WS brings when researching some extremely heavy topics. WS community is so invaluable in many ways! Thanks @AmandaReckonwith, mods and @Tricia for all you do!
The media thread is your friend. :) :p

CA - CA - Orson & Orrin West (3&4), MEDIA, MAPS & TIMELINE - NO DISCUSSION

ETA: This links to the neighbor's surveillance video.

Last edited:
from the video and picture provided above,
At the :29 mark it begins to show the back room off the kitchen/dining. Is that a fake fireplace OR was it once in use? The exterior of the house doesn’t show a chimney, instead some sort of exhaust type vent possibly.
The brick appears to match the brick on the living room fireplace so I’m curious how long this has been there and if it still is.
My guess is that there was a wood stove there at one time. MOO

I really want to hear the 911 call to see if TW was acting as Smooth and Groovy as he was in the media interview.
Hmmm.
Agreed !
The fact that LE seem to be keeping it under wraps makes me think they're building a case.
And they're no where near ready to rule anyone out.
Kudos to LE and I'm sorry for what they're going through, and for what they may yet uncover in this investigation.
Imo.

Last edited:
Can you bring that video up or direct me to where I can find it? I have not seen it. Thanks

It's almost 2 hours long. The surveillance viewing started about 34 minutes in. I took some pertinent screen shots,
I will add in thumbnails but you can maybe see them better on the Case Archive.

eta: Case Archive:
Orrin and Orson West -CA-
Pics were added Jan 8. Much easier to see here than the thumbnail attached to this post.

@PommyMommy Thank you, I didn't see you responded already. And Thank you for the media threads, I love them.

Attachments

• O-122120.NeighborSurveillance.proves.lies (3).JPG
    O-122120.NeighborSurveillance.proves.lies (3).JPG
    45.8 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:
Sorry to add this here, but it is about my Case Archives. No, I do not get paid or receive any money for it.
It is voluntary. I pay for the site. I do not expect to be paid either, because it is not my work, I just save it for "future reference"

I get asked that a lot. (I wish I could get paid, lol)

At the 12:25 mark on the video I can't make out what Jacqueline says... the ________(?) family... Ty so much!!
Anyone else wonder why they didn't do the interview inside away from the bio fam? Also what's stopping them now. They have their phones back, they can show more recent pics. Get their story out. I'm sure Bayan Wang can arrange a setting where they can avoid the bio fam. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419