Madeleine McCann: German prisoner identified as suspect - #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
So let's say MN does 'know' something about CB and MM.
Would BKA wait until MN's trial is over in France?
Would MN be required to testify in Court against CB if he goes to trial?

On a straight legal view, there is no connection between MN's french case/trial about Jonathan C. and the CB- related MM-case, as long as CB didn't take part in the murder of Jonathan C.. But if a suspect has been extradited, it would be a huge and expensive effort to extradite over and back for these 8 Months. But it's not a problem for german authorities to interrogate MN on other cases in a french prison so far. That's what BKA is responsible of.

If CB is needed as a witness in another trial, he would be taken to court for a few days, right. If prosecuters see any involvement, they would likely wait until the french trial has been finished.

To mee, NM's eyes are green! Pic has bad quality with low contrast.

Just made a collage, to compare naturally green eyes with NM's eyes. I hope it's allowed because it's hard to substitute the pic with a link.

I picked a known actress, called Angelina J. who has naturally green eyes as it is reported.

In straight comparison, MN HAS green eyes without any doubt!

20210126_224549.jpg

Just had a look to see what else there was about MN apart
from photos and came across this German video , always interesting to see how they come across on film in normal surroundings . At 09.45 there is a still of him at a coastal site . Is the landscape familiar to anybody ? Maybe somebody could screenshot it , beyond me I'm afraid ! .
He would have been 36 at the time MM went missing .

Apoligies if the language is sensitive as I don't speak German so I skipped through .

Just had a look to see what else there was about MN apart
from photos and came across this German video , always interesting to see how they come across on film in normal surroundings . At 09.45 there is a still of him at a coastal site . Is the landscape familiar to anybody ? Maybe somebody could screenshot it , beyond me I'm afraid ! .
He would have been 36 at the time MM went missing .

Apoligies if the language is sensitive as I don't speak German so I skipped through .

Great find! MN is said to had first contact to Portugal around 1995/1996. At the time, he had the age around 24 to 26.

Could fit the age he looks like on that picture. He looks younger than he really is IMO.

He also has a striking voice with a "northern-germany accent". Likely to be misinterpreted with a dutch accent, that has a striking resemblance according to intonation either...

When questioned by German and French LE (in Germany), MN always denied having killed Jonathan.
According to French media, French LE travelled to Germany twice -as I recall- to question him.

MN's denial was sustained by "material evidence". He had a kind of alibi showing that he couldn't have been in France on the day of the crime:
his bank/credit card had been used in Germany on April 7th, 2004.
Martin N. aurait utilisé sa carte de crédit en Allemagne au moment de l'enlèvement de Jonathan, la nuit du 7 avril 2004.
Meurtre de Jonathan : la piste allemande fragilisée

The similarities between MN's crimes in Germany and the one in France involve among others the usage of certain maritime knots in the ropes that were tied on the victims.
Meurtre du petit Jonathan : la confession d’un tueur en série allemand

Despite his denial to LE, and despite of his "digital alibi", MN confessed his crime to a fellow inmate in 2018, which resulted in a European arrest warrant as requested by the French.
Justice. Qui est Martin Ney, l'Allemand soupçonné du meurtre de Jonathan en 2004 ?

As we speak, the French are grilling him in France this time, not in Germany.
One of the questions that hopefully will rise is: who made use of his bank/credit card in Germany on April 7th, 2004?
(Perhaps his adoptive son? How old was his son? Where was CB on the 7th of April 2004?)

When questioned by German and French LE (in Germany), MN always denied having killed Jonathan.
According to French media, French LE travelled to Germany twice -as I recall- to question him.

MN's denial was sustained by "material evidence". He had a kind of alibi showing that he couldn't have been in France on the day of the crime:
his bank/credit card had been used in Germany on April 7th, 2004.
Martin N. aurait utilisé sa carte de crédit en Allemagne au moment de l'enlèvement de Jonathan, la nuit du 7 avril 2004.
Meurtre de Jonathan : la piste allemande fragilisée

The similarities between MN's crimes in Germany and the one in France involve among others the usage of certain maritime knots in the ropes that were tied on the victims.
Meurtre du petit Jonathan : la confession d’un tueur en série allemand

Despite his denial to LE, and despite of his "digital alibi", MN confessed his crime to a fellow inmate in 2018, which resulted in a European arrest warrant as requested by the French.
Justice. Qui est Martin Ney, l'Allemand soupçonné du meurtre de Jonathan en 2004 ?

As we speak, the French are grilling him in France this time, not in Germany.
One of the questions that hopefully will rise is: who made use of his bank/credit card in Germany on April 7th, 2004?
(Perhaps his adoptive son? How old was his son? Where was CB on the 7th of April 2004?)

He is said to have frequented germany a lot at that time:

"In 2004, however, he met an English woman. The liaison ends a year later.

He is caught stealing diesel

Christian B. manages to get by as a waiter, selling advertisements for English newspapers, while also trying his hand at car sales. He buys used cars in Germany, repairs them and tries to sell them at a profit. B. fails again. He tries to stay afloat as a waiter in bars around Lagos and sells golf balls and oranges that he finds in the vicinity of his finca. At the same time, he becomes a criminal again, gets on tourists, steals laptops, passports and cameras.

He often travels to Germany."

Sadistischer Berufskrimineller: Akten zeigen die üble Vergangenheit von Christian B.

He is said to have frequented germany a lot at that time:

"In 2004, however, he met an English woman. The liaison ends a year later.

He is caught stealing diesel

Christian B. manages to get by as a waiter, selling advertisements for English newspapers, while also trying his hand at car sales. He buys used cars in Germany, repairs them and tries to sell them at a profit. B. fails again. He tries to stay afloat as a waiter in bars around Lagos and sells golf balls and oranges that he finds in the vicinity of his finca. At the same time, he becomes a criminal again, gets on tourists, steals laptops, passports and cameras.

He often travels to Germany."

Sadistischer Berufskrimineller: Akten zeigen die üble Vergangenheit von Christian B.
HB was assaulted in April 2004. (By someone unknown, but might have been CB.) The exact date of the assault has never been mentioned in media?

Also: CB got acquainted with a young British woman in April 2004 and they got into a relationship. (Exact dates unknown.)

The month of April has 30 days..... was CB in Germany on April 7th?

The topic of this thread is CB and the allegations against him

You're quite right mrJitty and it's only because of this report mentioning a link to MM/CB/MN that the discussion has developed.

"What we didn’t know then is that Portuguese police have now confirmed that Ney told a fellow inmate at the prison where he is housed “something only McCann’s kidnapper could know”.

It could be that this news outlet or Portuguese Police has got it muddled and the report could, in fact, be related to MN/a fellow inmate and the kidnap and murder of the little French boy, for which MN has now been charged. But there could be something in it.
This is just an example of pulling a media article to discuss CB possible connections, posting media articles is exactly what we've done over the last 23 threads.
If the quoted media report is correct then it's certainly significant regarding CB.

Why Authorities Are So Hopeful About New Break in Maddie McCann Case

JMO

Last edited:
<modsnip: Quoted post was removed>

Bumping my Admin Note from the Opening Posts of this thread:

Read all Opening Posts and post accordingly.

This thread is for discussion of CB as the suspect. It is not to rehash all old info unless you can specifically tie it to CB as the suspect.

The next member to suggest the parents had involvement in or are somehow responsible for Madeleine's disappearance will be permanently banned from this discussion.

BBM

Endless pages of pedo stuff is a bit much when it has no relevance to the allegations made by HCW. Indeed HCW said CB acted alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
You're quite right mrJitty and it's only because of this report mentioning a link to MM/CB/MN that the discussion has developed.

"What we didn’t know then is that Portuguese police have now confirmed that Ney told a fellow inmate at the prison where he is housed “something only McCann’s kidnapper could know”.

It could be that this news outlet or Portuguese Police has got it muddled and the report could, in fact, be related to MN/a fellow inmate and the kidnap and murder of the little French boy, for which MN has now been charged. But there could be something in it.
This is just an example of pulling a media article to discuss CB possible connections, posting media articles is exactly what we've done over the last 23 threads.
If the quoted media report is correct then it's certainly significant regarding CB.

Why Authorities Are So Hopeful About New Break in Maddie McCann Case

JMO

Is there any reputable source for this?

Yes, an award winning digital News site.
At the bottom of the article I linked - if you care to read it.

It's a bit hard to tell what the original sources are from that oceans site

Further to chats above...aside from any news items , there is no denying a photo of MN looks very like an efit that was released , related to MM ....therefore believe it's worth considering him to be a possible candidate for one of the men seen on terrace of 5C on 3rd May 2007 , CB perhaps being the other.
That's just speculation of course , but to me wouldn't feel right to ignore looking into MN a bit.

Attachments

• 1339c65ae034132f5578844e26b80131c28b9b14840bb451cb6f85f690c47f9e.png
    1339c65ae034132f5578844e26b80131c28b9b14840bb451cb6f85f690c47f9e.png
    139.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
Further to chats above...aside from any news items , there is no denying a photo of MN looks very like an efit that was released , related to MM ....therefore believe it's worth considering him to be a possible candidate for one of the men seen on terrace of 5C on 3rd May 2007 , CB perhaps being the other.
That's just speculation of course , but to me wouldn't feel right to ignore looking into MN a bit.
That is as close as you can get, imo
Now the HB case, she said he had blue eyes, piercing blue eyes
MN crime span was at least 12 years, if there are no more confession of more, after this date, last one we are aware of 2004, only apprehended in 2011,

It's actually about MM

No it's not. It's about CB and how he fits (or not) into the disappearance of MM.

I'm also finding the endless pages of unrelated paedophile activity accounts on the part of other people unrelated to HCW's investigation more than a little taxing.

HCW said CB acted alone. I'm taking my lead from that.

Last edited:
That is as close as you can get, imo
Now the HB case, she said he had blue eyes, piercing blue eyes
MN crime span was at least 12 years, if there are no more confession of more, after this date, last one we are aware of 2004, only apprehended in 2011,

Are we permitted to discuss HB ?
:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads