IA IA - Johnny Gosch, 12, W Des Moines, 5 Sept 1982 - What happened? - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally got a copy of the book. Ended up getting it thru an ebay store.
Only 30 pages or so into the book but from what i read LE and FBI in Des Moines was probably told not to investigate and blocked Noreens efforts to find what happened to Johnny. Will post more thoughts later. Thanks to those who suggested going thru the library. They called me the day after my purchase thru ebay arrived and told me thay had a copy for me to pick up. Oh well, I really wanted to buy the book anyway. Everyone take care and if you believe in GOD then GOD BLESS. IF you don't believe then GOD BLESS YOU anyway.

http://www.christiannewswire.com/news/596102972.html

In a nutshell:
Noreen will be speaking at a conference in Iowa on May 11. There will be updates made regarding Johnny's case.

I wonder if the updates would be new to any of us on this board, seeing as how we keep up with every little detail regarding this case.

I noticed that on her site she says she has received "hundreds" of photos of bound/gagged children, some of them Johnny. We've seen a few, some possibly credible, some kind of silly. I wonder if any of the photos have been identified 100% as Johnny Gosch. You know, a birthmark or a scar or something that will say "This is definitely Johnny."

Thanks to you all for keeping this all in our thoughts.I get excited whenever I see a new post as I thought the thread was dying... I just wish we could find out what really did happen to Johnny... Where are all the old posters who were so keen a while ago?

Thank you for the info. I am very interested in this case and all new info is greatly appreciated.

Does anyone know what the $20 bills are suppose to mean on Noreen's site? They were just put up today.

Does anyone know what the $20 bills are suppose to mean on Noreen's site? They were just put up today.

WTF??? Either something very big is going on behind the scenes with Noreen (recall the recent cryptic message that appeared at the top of the JG site recently) or Noreen has completely gone bonkers. I hope it is the first choice.

Over at FranklinFiles.org, it was pointed out that the serial numbers have been highlighted and altered - notice that they do not match each other. They start out with "GJ" (Gosch Johnny?) and one has a "4" where on the other one has a "U" (for you?)

Noreen has already publicly stated that she believes that Johnny is alive (she even claims to have met him face-to-face in the 1990's for a short visit). Why would she need to engage in this subtrafuge now when she could just post an "Open Letter To Johnny" on her site and forget the cloak and dagger stuff?

Thanks for keeping us informed...still not sure of the validity of those scenes on Noreens sight tho.Looks like an arthouse movie to me but that is not too say they are not what Noreen claims. Poor Johnny , I think of him often and wonder. This case needs to be resolved and Noreen needs to know what happened to him.
25 years of not knowing is just hear rending..

All our prayers need to go to Johnny if he is out there somewhere and to the Goschs'. There has been some news coverage today here in Iowa due to the anniversary. Such a mystery after all this time, what a shame.

Thinking of Johnny and his family today. May they find the answers they are looking for...

I can't condemn Noreen for being obsessed with finding out what happened to her child. I'm sure not a day goes by that she doesn't think of Johnny.

There is so much corruption in the US Government that I wouldn't be shocked to find that Gannon and Gosch are the same person. The strange thing about Gannon is there appears to be no background info about him and nothing to refute that he isn't Gosch. Where did Gannon grow up? Who were his relatives, friends? Surely someone (CIA) could answer these questions and confirm Gannon is or isn't Gosch.

Norene Gosch posted the following on her website on the 25th anniversary of Johnny's abduction. I felt it appropriate to not respond on the day of this sad anniversary, but now I would like review what she posted.

After 25 years.... This is what we now know:
1. Johnny was a victim of a human/child trafficking network.
2. He was taken for the purpose of satisfying pedophiles for a profit for those who took him.

Johnny may very well have been the victim of a for-profit pedophile ring, but the evidence that Norene and others have offered so far is weak at best. I do believe that some sort of ring involving Don King and the Franklin Credit Union seems to have been a possibilty, but the links to Johnny are tenuous. There appears to have been only one witness who has been identified by name and his testimony is questionable. And as far as the pictures of "Johnny", please see below.

3. Reports say he is still alive, living under another identity.... still fearing for his life after escaping from the network a number of years ago.

This is a curious statement by Norene - she is the source of this "report"! She claims that Johnny paid her a short visit as an adult and explained that he must stay in hiding because his life is in danger.

Which scenario do you think leaves Johnny in the most danger?: (A) Johnny remains in hiding, his story untold. If he mysteriously "dies", no one discovers the truth of the massive pedo ring, or (B) Norene calls a press conference and Johnny suddenly appears from behind the curtain and tells his tale to the assembled journalists. He makes himself immediately available for DNA testing to confirm his identity. The ring is exposed and killing Johnny is useless and would only serve to confirm his and Norene's claims. Johnny would be safe because of the intense media coverage of his story - his death would only fan the flames of the investigation.

When looking for someone who is missing, you start with the last known place that person was seen. After this alledged visit, Norene should be looking for the adult Johnny using the most recent info as the starting point. However, she is chasing the adolescent Johnny who disappeared 25 years ago. The reason for this seems obvious to me - she never saw Johnny as an adult. This visit is either a delusion brought on by grief or an outright fraud.

4. Many changes and progress have taken place since the plight of these missing children has been brought out to the public. This happens only because of the continued work by the parents of the missing and those who are assisting us.

And Norene has been instrumental in bringing about those changes. It is because I respect her work that I am so saddened by this loss of credibility that she currently has brought upon herself.

5. Photos sent to me ARE MY SON..... they have all been verified. In addition to those photos I have received hundreds of other photos of children, some featured with pedophiles but all bound and gagged. Those photos have been given to the FBI and we are in hopes they will do something.

These photos are definitely of children being exploited, but the jury is still out of whether any of the boys are Johnny. Normally, I would defer to a mother's instinctual identification of her child, but Norene's instincts have not proved very reliable in recent years (see the above mentioned visit, for example). Where these questionable pictures were "verified" as Johnny is unknown and certainly were not by any offical agency. A much more likely explaination is that Norene presented the pictures to authorities and they just nodded their heads sadly as she rambled on about their contents out of respect for her as both a victimized parent and a fighter for child victims in the past. But I truly doubt that any offical at the FBI or the NCMEC ever told her, "That is Johnny in the picture."

One thing that I can absolutely state is that the middle boy in the "three boy pic" is not David Leonard Johnson, the son of Patricia Johnson-Holm. Patricia has never renounced her initial association with PJH, even after overwhelming evidence was presented to her about the level of Patricia's lunacy (that she is reincarnated from extra-terrestial aliens, that she is the true heir to the crown of England, that 9/11 was a message directed toward her, ad nauseum). Norene had numerous warnings from those who tried to inform her of the toxic nature of PJH, yet Norene publically stated that those "helpers" were trying to threaten her.

6. The work continues on Johnny's case as there has not yet been any resolution.

Unfortunately, the case will never be solved as long as Norene associates with the kook brigade that she has surrounded herself with. When she loses Ted Gunderson, Patrica Johnson-Holm, Tim White, etc. (all of which expressed that ET aliens are behind the pedo ring and are using the children as slaves in underground mining facilities here on Earth), then she will have a legitimate chance at finding Johnny. However, as long as she runs with this clown posse, her search will be nothing more than a circus freak show.

Norene Gosch posted the following on her website on the 25th anniversary of Johnny's abduction. I felt it appropriate to not respond on the day of this sad anniversary, but now I would like review what she posted.

After 25 years.... This is what we now know:
1. Johnny was a victim of a human/child trafficking network.
2. He was taken for the purpose of satisfying pedophiles for a profit for those who took him.

Johnny may very well have been the victim of a for-profit pedophile ring, but the evidence that Norene and others have offered so far is weak at best. I do believe that some sort of ring involving Don King and the Franklin Credit Union seems to have been a possibilty, but the links to Johnny are tenuous. There appears to have been only one witness who has been identified by name and his testimony is questionable. And as far as the pictures of "Johnny", please see below.

3. Reports say he is still alive, living under another identity.... still fearing for his life after escaping from the network a number of years ago.

This is a curious statement by Norene - she is the source of this "report"! She claims that Johnny paid her a short visit as an adult and explained that he must stay in hiding because his life is in danger.​

Which scenario do you think leaves Johnny in the most danger?: (A) Johnny remains in hiding, his story untold. If he mysteriously "dies", no one discovers the truth of the massive pedo ring, or (B) Norene calls a press conference and Johnny suddenly appears from behind the curtain and tells his tale to the assembled journalists. He makes himself immediately available for DNA testing to confirm his identity. The ring is exposed and killing Johnny is useless and would only serve to confirm his and Norene's claims. Johnny would be safe because of the intense media coverage of his story - his death would only fan the flames of the investigation.​

When looking for someone who is missing, you start with the last known place that person was seen. After this alledged visit, Norene should be looking for the adult Johnny using the most recent info as the starting point. However, she is chasing the adolescent Johnny who disappeared 25 years ago. The reason for this seems obvious to me - she never saw Johnny as an adult. This visit is either a delusion brought on by grief or an outright fraud.​

4. Many changes and progress have taken place since the plight of these missing children has been brought out to the public. This happens only because of the continued work by the parents of the missing and those who are assisting us.

And Norene has been instrumental in bringing about those changes. It is because I respect her work that I am so saddened by this loss of credibility that she currently has brought upon herself.​

5. Photos sent to me ARE MY SON..... they have all been verified. In addition to those photos I have received hundreds of other photos of children, some featured with pedophiles but all bound and gagged. Those photos have been given to the FBI and we are in hopes they will do something.

These photos are definitely of children being exploited, but the jury is still out of whether any of the boys are Johnny. Normally, I would defer to a mother's instinctual identification of her child, but Norene's instincts have not proved very reliable in recent years (see the above mentioned visit, for example). Where these questionable pictures were "verified" as Johnny is unknown and certainly were not by any offical agency. A much more likely explaination is that Norene presented the pictures to authorities and they just nodded their heads sadly as she rambled on about their contents out of respect for her as both a victimized parent and a fighter for child victims in the past. But I truly doubt that any offical at the FBI or the NCMEC ever told her, "That is Johnny in the picture."

One thing that I can absolutely state is that the middle boy in the "three boy pic" is not David Leonard Johnson, the son of Patricia Johnson-Holm. Patricia has never renounced her initial association with PJH, even after overwhelming evidence was presented to her about the level of Patricia's lunacy (that she is reincarnated from extra-terrestial aliens, that she is the true heir to the crown of England, that 9/11 was a message directed toward her, ad nauseum). Norene had numerous warnings from those who tried to inform her of the toxic nature of PJH, yet Norene publically stated that those "helpers" were trying to threaten her.​

6. The work continues on Johnny's case as there has not yet been any resolution.

Unfortunately, the case will never be solved as long as Norene associates with the kook brigade that she has surrounded herself with. When she loses Ted Gunderson, Patrica Johnson-Holm, Tim White, etc. (all of which expressed that ET aliens are behind the pedo ring and are using the children as slaves in underground mining facilities here on Earth), then she will have a legitimate chance at finding Johnny. However, as long as she runs with this clown posse, her search will be nothing more than a circus freak show.
Thanks DR Doogie for the update and for keeping this thread up to date. I think of Johnny often and wonder....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa