IA IA - Johnny Gosch, 12, W Des Moines, 5 Sept 1982 - What happened? - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr. Doogie said:
By the way, another (yet unpublished) photograph has rumored to have surfaced showing Johnny (a few years after his disappearance) with Paul Bonnaci and George Bush Sr. together at a Bush campaign stop.
The photo has been release on franklinfiles.org. See attached.

Attachments

• bush_johnny.gif
    bush_johnny.gif
    285.5 KB · Views: 24
Dr. Doogie said:
The photo has been release on franklinfiles.org. See attached.
Dr. Doogie I can not open the picture. The attachment feature never works at websleuths.

mjak

If this is Sr Bush then he looks pretty young in this photo and the hairstyles on the kids looks to be like from the 60's, of course I am not a hairstyle expert, and I am not convinced that this is Johnny either.

I'm not convinced that the boy in the picture is Johnny. I don't see why Bush would have this very recognizable abducted kid with him on his campaign tour, or whatever was going on in that picture. Johnny Gosch in the mid- to late-80s was all over the media.

However, I did look around on the Franklin Files forum, and I found this quote. It's very sad. It is regarding one of the photos of Johnny tied up, the one with a red gag in his mouth where he is on a flowered bedspread. I tend to believe that all those pictures of the bound-and-gagged boy are Johnny. But apparantly this is what Noreen said in an interview:

....and the picture of johnny that has the red gag in his mouth on the flowered bedspread was the one that I received on Oct. 7 and in that photograph we have investigated and we have blown it up considerably as well as the National Center for Missing Children, and their investigative group has studied it carefully and they said that..um..they told me the other day that they do believe that definitely those pictures are of johnny and there's indication in the picture with the red gag in his mouth that he had been molested just prior before..prior to the photo being shot....there is some evidence in the picture.....well there's evidence that he was sodomized....and it can be seen with the right camera equipment to blow up the picture...and so the National Center has um...taken a great deal of interest in this..what's happening now with the photos because this is very uncommon, they have not had this happen before..so this is like a whole breakthrough in cases that were otherwise considered cold cases...

mel36 said:
If this is Sr Bush then he looks pretty young in this photo and the hairstyles on the kids looks to be like from the 60's, of course I am not a hairstyle expert, and I am not convinced that this is Johnny either.
That's what I though, 60's or early 70's and I am a hairstylist so I tend to recognize hair by time periods. Plus Bush looks too young, late 40's early 50's, his age and Johnny's time period don't match.

The picture of Bush Sr. and "Johnny" came from Jim Rothstein who claimed on an internet radio show that they showed Bush Sr., Johnny and Bonacci. This picture shows a young George Bush Sr. and someone standing behind him who "may" be Johnny with no Bonacci in sight (that I can see). Bush seems too young and "Johnny" seems to old and tall to be to match any to me for this picture to be legit (remember that Bush is a tall man - six foot, two inches).

I believe the picture to either be a fraud or, at least, it doesn't show what Rothstein claims it to show. I think we can add Rothstein to the "kook list" (a list that seems to be growing with each "revelation" about this case).

I truly wish that the fruitcakes would kindly move on to a different case and leave Noreen alone. There are legitimate people who would like to help her discover what happened to her son, but these idiots are making her and her search for Johnny into a sick joke.

Dr. Doogie said:
The picture of Bush Sr. and "Johnny" came from Jim Rothstein who claimed on an internet radio show that they showed Bush Sr., Johnny and Bonacci. This picture shows a young George Bush Sr. and someone standing behind him who "may" be Johnny with no Bonacci in sight (that I can see). Bush seems too young and "Johnny" seems to old and tall to be to match any to me for this picture to be legit (remember that Bush is a tall man - six foot, two inches).

I believe the picture to either be a fraud or, at least, it doesn't show what Rothstein claims it to show. I think we can add Rothstein to the "kook list" (a list that seems to be growing with each "revelation" about this case).

I truly wish that the fruitcakes would kindly move on to a different case and leave Noreen alone. There are legitimate people who would like to help her discover what happened to her son, but these idiots are making her and her search for Johnny into a sick joke.
Okay, I got a good chuckle out of your "kook list" lol.

I have been posting on the bound boys thread must of my feelings about this case. I honestly do not think any of the pictures I have seen, including the rediculous bush one show Johnny. However, I do wonder if some of the pictures do not show a younger Johnny Gosch from before his abduction. You can read my thoery on this in the bound boys thread. What I really want know is why is Noreen so admanet that her sons dissapearnce is linked to these pictures and pedafilia?

mjak

mjak said:
I have been posting on the bound boys thread must of my feelings about this case. I honestly do not think any of the pictures I have seen, including the rediculous bush one show Johnny. However, I do wonder if some of the pictures do not show a younger Johnny Gosch from before his abduction. You can read my thoery on this in the bound boys thread. What I really want know is why is Noreen so admanet that her sons dissapearnce is linked to these pictures and pedafilia?
I think your hypothesis may have merit. I posted earlier that I think that the younger boy in the full grey sweat clothes looks like a younger version of the boy in the other pictures. This does seem to indicate an ongoing series of pictures over a several year period. If this boy is Johnny, then the pictures were occuring before he disappeared, which opens up a whole new line of investigation. If the two boys are in fact one boy, years apart, one has to wonder why Noreen can so positively identify the older one as Johnny, but not the younger one. Makes one wonder...:waitasec:

Dr. Doogie said:
I think your hypothesis may have merit. I posted earlier that I think that the younger boy in the full grey sweat clothes looks like a younger version of the boy in the other pictures. This does seem to indicate an ongoing series of pictures over a several year period. If this boy is Johnny, then the pictures were occuring before he disappeared, which opens up a whole new line of investigation. If the two boys are in fact one boy, years apart, one has to wonder why Noreen can so positively identify the older one as Johnny, but not the younger one. Makes one wonder...:waitasec:
Because ,and this is only conjecture on my part but a family member had Johnny involved in these activites which Noreen new nothing about and thus when she did find out years later after his dissapearnce it is what put her over the edge .
This could explain her inablity to deal with information sequentialy, the constant bits and pieces revealed and all the evasivness. Imagine the guilt this women would carry if she found out after the fact all of this was going on and ultimatly caused her child his life. It certanilty would explain the state Noreen is in today. Again this is all totally hypethetical on my part yet all the pieces seem to come together under this horrible theory.

mjak

Wherever Johnny is, dead or alive, on this New Year's Eve I am thinking of him. I hope he's found peace.

Mr. E said:
Wherever Johnny is, dead or alive, on this New Year's Eve I am thinking of him. I hope he's found peace.
Amen Mr. E, I hope 2007 brings more than questionable photos to Noreen.

mjak said:
Because ,and this is only conjecture on my part but a family member had Johnny involved in these activites which Noreen new nothing about and thus when she did find out years later after his dissapearnce it is what put her over the edge .
This could explain her inablity to deal with information sequentialy, the constant bits and pieces revealed and all the evasivness. Imagine the guilt this women would carry if she found out after the fact all of this was going on and ultimatly caused her child his life. It certanilty would explain the state Noreen is in today. Again this is all totally hypethetical on my part yet all the pieces seem to come together under this horrible theory.

mjak
I think what you say is very possible. There are so many unexplained aspects to this case. I feel Noreen has very little left to hang on to. Very sad . The case is made even odder by her behaviour. So many points that are just enexplainable.I do not think we will ever find out what became of Johnny. I wish we could know.
Iam not even convinced he is in any of the photos we have been shown.

legendofcroft said:
...looks like Noreen is really at it again...check her site out for some pictures that were probably from a movie of some sort

oh boy, looks like these pics were taken off a tv screen or maybe a movie screen. She says she wants people to identify the adults in the pictures, yet
none of the pictures focus in on the adults. just bizzare.

mjak

mjak said:
oh boy, looks like these pics were taken off a tv screen or maybe a movie screen. She says she wants people to identify the adults in the pictures, yet
none of the pictures focus in on the adults. just bizzare.

mjak
Looks like Noreen has finally cracked. This is getting too wacko for me. At one point I really felt for her, and still do to some extent. But, at this point, though, I am wondering just what this has to do with her son? Does she think this is the same pedo ring that took Johnny? Is this another way to keep herself (and Johnny's case) in the spotlight? I pray that one day she will know what has happened and maybe she will quit posting this kind of thing on her website. You are right mjak, way too bizzare!:twocents:

Those pictures look straight out of film class: Shot; Reverse Shot; Set Up.

Anyone know the movie they're from?

OMG...I just ran across Noreen Gosch's website. I haven't visited her site for awhile and was wondering what, if anything, has transpired since she received those photos of Johnny on her doorstep.

I was absolutely horrified when I viewed these pics of this poor little boy. My God in Heaven...it's one thing to read about some of the pedo rings, etc., that I know exist. It's quite another, though, to see some of this with your own eyes. I hope someone out there can help to identify some of these men in this picture; this looks like some sort of occult ritual. I just can't even wrap my brain around something like this...

Here's the link to Noreen's site: http://www.johnnygosch.com/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member