UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
@keep-it-real I would like your view on Dame's post, she can answer also why not.

Unfortunately there is not enough detail in either of the sightings to draw any conclusions. We know nothing about the person who spotted the rucksack at the Uni and nothing about the person who went in the NH.

It often appears in this case that so much is held back it doesnt allow you to gain any traction in going forward with 'anything'

If nothing else Jim must have been able to give a discription of the person who went in the NH. Did the discription match that of the person who spotted a rucksack at the Uni or was the Uni sighting given annonymously.

Cant find anything. Not even on vet register. Though I have wondered before who that (tall) person was in the pic.
There are many ( in that picture ) who know who he is including the photographer!!

Unfortunately there is not enough detail in either of the sightings to draw any conclusions. We know nothing about the person who spotted the rucksack at the Uni and nothing about the person who went in the NH.

It often appears in this case that so much is held back it doesnt allow you to gain any traction in going forward with 'anything'

If nothing else Jim must have been able to give a discription of the person who went in the NH. Did the discription match that of the person who spotted a rucksack at the Uni or was the Uni sighting given annonymously.
There was only one person !
But an unknown person could have picked up her things afterwords !

Could it be a Frank from Wakefield perhaps? Wakefield is 49 min. driving-time away from Heworth. Does it make sense?
Yes, I had wondered this also. A few friends of named persons in the investigation,with the surname Wakefield.There was a rev Fran Wakefield from a church in tang hall. Then there is knight Frank in Wakefield also x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member