Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #53

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would never take that bet!
I would however double that bet and say the motion file date is before Friday :cool:

She's FREAKING out right now!! Moo
I beg to differ, Morgan10028! You have been so point on with so many of your comments on this case but I believe MT is not “Freaking out right now”. MT is reliving that last week of May 2019 every day - she knows what she saw, heard or did. If she had come clean earlier - what a difference it would have been. Because she didn’t, she believes she is totally innocent of all charges. God help us! I pray every night for Jennifer and her beautiful family! IMO

I beg to differ, Morgan10028! You have been so point on with so many of your comments on this case but I believe MT is not “Freaking out right now”. MT is reliving that last week of May 2019 every day - she knows what she saw, heard or did. If she had come clean earlier - what a difference it would have been. Because she didn’t, she believes she is totally innocent of all charges. God help us! I pray every night for Jennifer and her beautiful family! IMO
I appreciate your feedback, though I respectfully and ENTIRELY disagree. MT's atty released court transcripts that showed his fear in exactly what his requests being denied would mean for her case.

In combining the 3 cases Schoenhorn's 2/2/21 transcript reads:
Ew7UuJ-WgAMa9_C

http://appellateinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentDisplayer.aspx?AppId=2&DocId=2G/ovrouCzFOXMr7OER3mA==

And THIS mouth full of marbles about needing a jury from Hartford on top of MT's recent social media ploy to identify primarily with other countries outside of where she was born (Memphis TN, USA) and align with potential jurors in Hartford? Nah
Ew7W34bW8AA8yRz

http://appellateinquiry.jud.ct.gov/DocumentDisplayer.aspx?AppId=2&DocId=2G/ovrouCzFOXMr7OER3mA==

I have not replied back to you before now because I remain unsure of your genuine POV, respectfully. This ruling, after 2 denials on the removal of her GPS tracker in the last few weeks? Nope, I still believe she is freaked by these 2 MAJOR rulings that move the case forward exponentially. MOO

Yes, I’ve seen that on her Twitter bio. Funny that she only “instagrams” in Spanish
Well, she clearly watches this space because her insta bio is now half English/Half Spanish. Either that's very new, or I didn't notice in the last week or so? Pretty sure that's new. Way to reformulate that PR mission MT, you are really awful at this 'innocence project' of yours :eek:
MOO

Judge denies defense's change-of-venue request in Jennifer Dulos case (!!!!!!)

"A Superior Court judge has denied Michelle Troconis’ request for a change of venue and ruled the three sets of charges against her can proceed in a single trial.

[...]

"In his ruling Friday, Judge John Blawie said he saw “no valid basis, either in law or in fact, to order the transfer of these prosecutions to the Hartford Judicial district over the state’s objections.”

[...]

"Blawie also ruled that prosecutors can proceed with the three sets of charges against Troconis in a single trial."

Judge denies defense's change-of-venue request in Jennifer Dulos case
Thank you for sharing that awesome news!!!!

Isn’t there a limit to how many times they can ask for the same things? MOO.
I don't think that there is a rule limiting the number of times an attorney can file a motion. However, if the attorney is basically filing the same motion over and over, if could become vexatious and without merit. At this point, she's already proven to be a vexatious litigant!

I appreciate your feedback, though I respectfully and ENTIRELY disagree. MT's atty released court transcripts that showed his fear in exactly what his requests being denied would mean for her case.

In combining the 3 cases Schoenhorn's 2/2/21 transcript reads:
Ew7UuJ-WgAMa9_C

And THIS mouth full of marbles about needing a jury from Hartford on top of MT's recent social media ploy to identify primarily with other countries outside of where she was born (Memphis TN, USA) and align with potential jurors in Hartford? Nah
Ew7W34bW8AA8yRz

I have not replied back to you before now because I remain unsure of your genuine POV, respectfully. This ruling, after 2 denials on the removal of her GPS tracker in the last few weeks? Nope, I still believe she is freaked by these 2 MAJOR rulings that move the case forward exponentially. MOO
Morgan10028 - I meant no disrespect to you in that post! I just believe that considering the suspected crime committed, MT could never be “Freaking out” now because I only see MT as feeling sorry for herself and no one else. If MT is “Freaking out” now, why wasn’t she “freaking out” when that suspected crime was committed? IMO

I searched and could not find any actual law or regulation. There may be. maybe a lawyer can find it. I found two lawyers opinions and the link is below.

The filing over and over may be annoying (and probably is) to all and have no factual basis. I do wonder, even though the defense lawyer is filing the motions, that he may not want to really keep filing this motion. The defense lawyer, MT and her family, have to realize that they are aggravating the Judge by now. The only way to keep any track of MT is by the pretty bracelet, which if she did not wear it she would be in jail.

I believe it is the person holding the purse strings that is telling the lawyer to file the motions to remove the pretty bracelet, over and over and over. The person(s) holding the purse string hope to wear down the Judge and are telling the defense lawyer how to defend MT. (IMO I believe MT parents to be paying for her lawyer).

I believe everything is planned and can be implemented within minutes for a getaway. The moment the pretty bracelet is off, MT is gone from this country. That is the only way MT will not be charged, tried and sentenced. MT will fly on a private jet to a country that has no extradition treaty with the US. MOO

Time will tell.
https://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/how-many-times-can-a-person-file-a-motion-to-dismi-1832027.html
https://www.avvo.com/legal-answers/how-many-times-can-a-person-file-a-motion-to-dismi-1832027.html

I predict the big "Freak Out" moment will present itself when KM and the mysterious "key witness" are on the witness stand at the preliminary trial in late May. Especially since KM's preliminary trial isn't scheduled until after MT's. Interesting...

Morgan10028 - I meant no disrespect to you in that post! I just believe that considering the suspected crime committed, MT could never be “Freaking out” now because I only see MT as feeling sorry for herself and no one else. If MT is “Freaking out” now, why wasn’t she “freaking out” when that suspected crime was committed? IMO
No worries, I didn't take it as you being disrespectful to me. Why do I believe MT is freaking out now? Nothing is going her way in the court and she seems used to getting her way and doing whatever she pleases (ie. flaunting her relationship with a married man and father of five by moving herself and her child to a small community in CT and living in the marital home).

MT is coming up to 2 years with a device strapped to her ankle 24/7 and no end in sight. She can't exactly resolve or establish having community ties now, and that's primarily what's keeping it on. Of course, that and the seriousness of the charges.

The latest court decisions did not work out the way she was hoping. 1) She's looking at a Fairfield County trial/jury and 2) All 6 of her charges will be presented in one trial.

Her actions leading up to her arrest tell me that she believed she and her married boyfriend had figured out how to get away with it. She wasn't freaking out because what she wanted was Jennifer out of the way and it was now done, and she knew it. MOO

I think had Bowman still been representing MT, she would have been in dialogue with the DA's office the minute there was chatter from the jail that KM was making an increasing number of trips out of his cell. I think JLS wants to go to trial, and he has a delusional fool for a client, so I guess there's that....

I think had Bowman still been representing MT, she would have been in dialogue with the DA's office the minute there was chatter from the jail that KM was making an increasing number of trips out of his cell. I think JLS wants to go to trial, and he has a delusional fool for a client, so I guess there's that....

I agree with all of this

I predict the big "Freak Out" moment will present itself when KM and the mysterious "key witness" are on the witness stand at the preliminary trial in late May. Especially since KM's preliminary trial isn't scheduled until after MT's. Interesting...

And as soon as she realizes her goose is cooked, she will go home that night (cuz she will still be out on bond) and do one of 2 things... 1) takes her chances, cuts the gps off, takes off never to be seen again. Or 2) she meets up with FD in the afterlife probably even gets there the same way he did.

I called it early on that FD would kill himself. Lots of people thought he was too narcissistic to do it. He wasn't. She isn't either. ESPECIALLY since they can make themselves the victim in their suicide note. JMO with a little experience with a narcissistic mother who killed herself. Jmo

And as soon as she realizes her goose is cooked, she will go home that night (cuz she will still be out on bond) and do one of 2 things... 1) takes her chances, cuts the gps off, takes off never to be seen again. Or 2) she meets up with FD in the afterlife probably even gets there the same way he did.

I called it early on that FD would kill himself. Lots of people thought he was too narcissistic to do it. He wasn't. She isn't either. ESPECIALLY since they can make themselves the victim in their suicide note. JMO with a little experience with a narcissistic mother who killed herself. Jmo

I never thought that fD would kill himself, but my husband insisted that he would-and he did not follow this case at all. Just goes to show you how good my skills of prediction are-I have no idea what MT would do, but I definitely think that the minute that GPS bracelet comes off, she will at least attempt to split (I know, it’s not so easy...)

Someone recently compared MT to Jodi Arias from a constantly changing lies perspective; I think maybe I saw it on Twitter. I didn't have time to really follow the JA case originally but read about it this weekend. Some fascinating parallels IMO! Despite knowing how guilty she was and what LE already had on her, JA seemed convinced that if she presented an innocent demeanor and wholesome image she would be fine and everyone would believe all her stories.

BBM: ESPECIALLY since they can make themselves the victim in their suicide note. Very insightful comment and makes a lot of sense in context for FD. So sorry you went through that with your mother.

I don't think that there is a rule limiting the number of times an attorney can file a motion. However, if the attorney is basically filing the same motion over and over, if could become vexatious and without merit. At this point, she's already proven to be a vexatious litigant!

Thank you so much for your reply! I think the term vexatious litigant sounds about right! :) MOO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa