MN - George Floyd, 46, died in police custody, Minneapolis, 25 May 2020 #7 - Chauvin Trial Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
They went to HCMC.

Eldridge, "What had to happen before you were able to move to the hospital?

Smith, "We got him to a relatively stable position where I could manage this cardiac arrest .." and says they actively worked on him entire trip to HCMC.

https://twitter.com/callangraynews/status/1377697269248622598?s=21

Eldridge asks what happened after they shocked Floyd's heart.

Smith, "he remained in his quote on quote dead state".

I haven't heard any mention of paramedics administering Narcan... did I just miss it? Seems odd to me.
Why would they? He was already unresponsive with no pulse when they got there. He was already dead and most likely had been for a few minutes prior to their arrival.
Because Defense wants jury to believe that death was caused by the drugs in his system? But, why wasn't his condition being treated as an overdose, if that were the case?

I haven't heard any mention of paramedics administering Narcan... did I just miss it? Seems odd to me.

Because Defense wants jury to believe that death was caused by the drugs in his system? But, why wasn't his condition being treated as an overdose, if that were the case?

(This sounds like a good point to me.)

eta:
Unless they wouldn’t know what type of drug, so....

Last edited:
We learn from the second paramedic that GF was in cardiac arrest when they got there, they couldn't get a pulse on the ambulance nor in the hospital.

As I've said before, in my opinion, we may get the MEs side of the story and be over with it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member