Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *Arrests* #57

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's my take on what could be going on with LVD.

I think MM was butt hurt in regards to the judge's decision on "dismissing RW for misconduct". He made the motion to reconsider which is not available to him in a criminal proceeding. That made his bum hurt even more! It would not surprise me if he made a complaint to the state bar, and then made a motion to suspend activity on his client's case until the bar's investigation is complete. RW would have asked for this motion to be sealed considering the shenanigan's that MM brought to the public spotlight with the original dismissal hearing to begin with.

If this is what happened, I would expect extensive delays for LVD because MM can appeal the bar's decision when they find no misconduct. This scenario would also explain why the visits have fallen off. He seriously thinks RW is going to get thrown off the case and that there is some imaginary law that says LVD's case will be dismissed along with RW.

Just a random theory and all opinion!

The gossip-conscious part of me wonders if MM or LVD got annoyed with these formerly daily visits being reported here. That personal annoyance shouldn't get in the way of an attorney assisting his client to the best of his ability, but in a high-profile case in a small town it's possible that one or both decided to deprive any gossip of substance by meeting less often/conducting their consultations remotely when possible.
I’m not sure. I’ve been posting for awhile and keep things updated when I can. But it’s been almost a Monday-Friday occurrence since lockup. My posts haven’t been hindering the visits before so I would doubt that’s created an issue now but honestly anyone’s guess at this point. My guess is there’s a lot of paperwork happening currently and some behind the scenes items taking place. I’ll keep everyone posted should the frequency of his visits change.

All jmo moo imo

ETA: the parking near the women’s detention center is viewable by anyone passing so it isn’t much of a secret as to when someone’s there.

Last edited:
I’m not sure. I’ve been posting for awhile and keep things updated when I can. But it’s been almost a Monday-Friday occurrence since lockup. My posts haven’t been hindering the visits before so I would doubt that’s created an issue now but honestly anyone’s guess at this point. My guess is there’s a lot of paperwork happening currently and some behind the scenes items taking place. I’ll keep everyone posted should the frequency of his visits change.

All jmo moo imo

ETA: the parking near the women’s detention center is viewable by anyone passing so it isn’t much of a secret as to when someone’s there.
Thanks for all the updates.

The gossip-conscious part of me wonders if MM or LVD got annoyed with these formerly daily visits being reported here. That personal annoyance shouldn't get in the way of an attorney assisting his client to the best of his ability, but in a high-profile case in a small town it's possible that one or both decided to deprive any gossip of substance by meeting less often/conducting their consultations remotely when possible.

Given what LVD could be facing — and what she has faced down for many years — I doubt she cares about some online gossip. MM might; that’s another matter.

Lifetime TV movie, ‘Doomsday Mom’
June 26, 2021 - 8pm ET

Gosh, this does not sit well with me and I agree with @SleuthD-o-doubleg since the trials have not come out and there is so much we don't know. So much evidence and twisted facts still to be brought out in trial. This leads to so much speculation and can't be good for jury selection either. All that time MM's had been spending at the jail, just makes me wonder now. He wouldn't dare have any part of this, right?

Lifetime TV movie, ‘Doomsday Mom’
June 26, 2021 - 8pm ET

Gosh, this does not sit well with me and I agree with @SleuthD-o-doubleg since the trials have not come out and there is so much we don't know. So much evidence and twisted facts still to be brought out in trial. This leads to so much speculation and can't be good for jury selection either. All that time MM's had been spending at the jail, just makes me wonder now. He wouldn't dare have any part of this, right?

This seems shocking given the trials haven’t even started yet. Will this be a hindrance? Any possible problems you foresee?

Seems like a tacky money grab by a few cheesy network & production companies. Certainly can't help the prosecution. All the people involved with the pre-trial movie & production should be absolutely embarrassed. What a $@#%*@ joke.

I have a feeling people on social media aren’t going to take to kindly to these people exploiting this and possibly causing issues in seeking justice for Tylee & JJ. This case has seen worldwide attention and tugged at the heart strings of so many. Not sure how a bunch of low rent actors/producers/writers/directors is going to "help" the cause. They may want to rethink this. I don't think they're going to get much support.

“Linda Purl and Patrick Duffy also star in the show, but their roles were not specified. Lighthouse Pictures is producing the film for Lifetime with Sony Pictures Television distributing. Karen Glass and Tom Mazza of Everywhere Studios and Judith Verno of Peace Out Productions serve as executive producers. Stephen Tolkin wrote the script and Bradley Walsh serves as director.”

Karen Glass- Everywhere Studios (Executive Producer)
Tom Mazza- Everywhere Studios (Executive Producer)
Judith Verno- Peace Out Productions (Executive Producer)
Stephen Tolkin (Wrote the Script)
Bradley Walsh (Director)

Lauren Lee Smith- Lori
Marc Blucas- Chad

Last edited:
Rewatching this today
First, and we all already know this, ZP's son calls Alex his Mom's "boyfriend" not even knowing they were married. HINKY
Second--His mom calls him (her son) , which we already knew, but said go check on him, he is on floor. I am taking that to mean that ZP did NOT say he was on floor, only her son telling LE that he was on floor.
Also this, very hinky to me--
"“Zulema asked me why she was being questioned, and if she was considered a suspect in the death of her husband,” a detective wrote in his report. “I assured her she was not a suspect, but I needed information from her regarding what happened at her house when Alex was discovered.”

Why would a spouse even ask that question...am I a suspect ??
I mean, if my hubby died, I would never ask that.
When my dad passed away, my mom never asked that.
Who asks something like this, unless there is something suspicious.
IMO

[Edited to move my comments out of the quote box]
Yeah. Like, why didn't the Mr. Blessings call 911? Why didn't Zulema call 911? Leave it to the kid who doesn't know Dude married his mother. As soon as they arrived, police knew this was a potential bigger crime scene, but the police on the scene didn't know what was going on. (Hence, speculating that the "blow torches" had something to do with their being told to secure the poopie out of the house.)

To me, it seems like Zulema believed she was being set up-- like she was worried that Chad and Lori were setting her up to be a "suspect." I can't entirely articulate what makes me think this, but it is the first feeling I got when I heard she asked, "Am I a suspect?"

I think I got that feeling because Zulema may have asked herself why Chad and Lori didn't call 911, and then she kicked it down a level by not calling 911 herself, fearing that Chad and Lori might know something she did not.
Just trying to figure this out.

Last edited:
Interesting. I wonder what the storyline will be? Alex did everything, and CD, LVD were in love, and thought Alex had been talking care of Tylee and JJ.
But there were witnesses there when JJ went missing.

I just find it so hard to believe that MG, MP, IP and others believed that Tylee was just "off with friends" every time they were around. I mean...like... for hours and days ???
They didnt wonder ??? They just believed LVD ??
They are either in the know or very gullible, either way they need to step up.
I know MG has stepped up but I still think she is holding back things, and I will give her a bit of a break and say, she may be holding back things because LE asked her to do so.
I still don't trust her though

Seems like a tacky money grab by a few cheesy network & production companies. Certainly can't help the prosecution. All the people involved with the pre-trial movie & production should be absolutely embarrassed. What a $@#%*@ joke.

I have a feeling people on social media aren’t going to take to kindly to these people exploiting this and possibly causing issues in seeking justice for Tylee & JJ. This case has seen worldwide attention and tugged at the heart strings of so many. Not sure how a bunch of low rent actors/producers/writers/directors is going to "help" the cause. They may want to rethink this. I don't think they're going to get much support.

“Linda Purl and Patrick Duffy also star in the show, but their roles were not specified. Lighthouse Pictures is producing the film for Lifetime with Sony Pictures Television distributing. Karen Glass and Tom Mazza of Everywhere Studios and Judith Verno of Peace Out Productions serve as executive producers. Stephen Tolkin wrote the script and Bradley Walsh serves as director.”

Karen Glass- Everywhere Studios (Executive Producer)
Tom Mazza- Everywhere Studios (Executive Producer)
Judith Verno- Peace Out Productions (Executive Producer)
Stephen Tolkin (Wrote the Script)
Bradley Walsh (Director)

Lauren Lee Smith- Lori
Marc Blucas- Chad

There have been pre-trial quickie books for at least 25 years. It was just a matter of time until somebody took things to the next level.

I'm very surprised that the Companies involved are permitted to do this. Mind you, they haven't started filming yet so there is time for a block to be put on it. Whoever puts in the complaint will have to act quickly I would imagine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Protocol136