Deceased/Not Found PA - Anna Maciejewska, 43, Chester County, 10 April 2017 - #2

Four years ago was the last time anyone besides her husband spoke to Anna Maciejewska.
Four years of her family not knowing.
Four years of her son having no answers & missing his mommy.
Four years of no justice.
Four years of a killer walking free.
We have not forgotten. We still fight for justice.
#findingAnna

With Kristen Smart’s killer(s) arrested after many years, one hopes LE will turn their attention to Anna’s death.

I don’t think Kristen Smart’s case has anything to do with Anna’s.

I also think LE has never stopped trying to find Anna or neglected her case due to other missing persons cases.

The reason I brought up this case is because LE had an idea who caused Kristen Smart’s disappearance but had to bide their time to obtain the evidence to make this stick. So yes, there is a correlation. And also that after many years justice can win.

Cutter99: I hope you’re right about LE not stopping their investigation of Anna’s disappearance.

I can’t help but see the similarities with gabby petito’s disappearance and anna’s. There was a period of days when family didn’t hear from gabby. Fiancé returned back to Florida and didn’t report her missing. Text messages being sent to family but from whom? Fiancé lawyering up and ostensibly not helping family with finding Gabby.

I can’t help but see the similarities with gabby petito’s disappearance and anna’s. There was a period of days when family didn’t hear from gabby. Fiancé returned back to Florida and didn’t report her missing. Text messages being sent to family but from whom? Fiancé lawyering up and ostensibly not helping family with finding Gabby.

This has happened in so many cases where the significant other hs murdered the missing person. If Gabby’s dead, the fiance absolutely did it. Same with Anna-if she is gone, her husband’s responsible

I just learned about Anna's disappearance this evening through a local Facebook community. I'm floored. I don't know what's more shocking to me - that this happened in the town next to mine, or that it happened 4 years ago and this is the first I'm hearing of it.

My heart breaks for her son and her parents. I've been obsessing all night, playing catch up and trying to wrap my head around the details surrounding her disappearance. Have there been any recent developments?

I just learned about Anna's disappearance this evening through a local Facebook community. I'm floored. I don't know what's more shocking to me - that this happened in the town next to mine, or that it happened 4 years ago and this is the first I'm hearing of it.

My heart breaks for her son and her parents. I've been obsessing all night, playing catch up and trying to wrap my head around the details surrounding her disappearance. Have there been any recent developments?

No recent developments that I know of. It looks like the police have done everything that they are legally allowed to do-it seems like all of us, including the police know that Anna’s husband murdered her, and now will not speak to the police. It does seem that refusing to talk to the police is a pretty successful stalling tactic of the guilty, since there have been many, many cases profiled here that prove it works. It is really heartbreaking for her parents and her son, who, in my opinion, is already ruined by his father. No doubt, the father has spent the last 4 years badmouthing Anna and her family in Poland, and telling him that his mother abandoned him.

I am local to this case and have been catching up on Anna's threads the past few days. I've become completely absorbed... so much just doesn't add up. I was really curious about the neighbor's statement that a blue tarp went missing around the same time Anna did. I decided to check out Google Earth. I know these have been shared in the previous thread, but something else stuck out to me:
5-24-2016
2-8-2019
Looks like the neighbors had a pool and clubhouse built between the dates of these images. I did some digging and the project was either completed in 2018, or began in 2018, but I am having trouble verifying which. Is it possible that area was under construction at the time of Anna's disappearance? Could she have been hidden there? It's pretty close to the neighbor's, so probably not likely... would be very risky... I just haven't been able to stop thinking about this. Found it to be a strange coincidence.

You haven't been forgotten Anna!
There was no construction in the immediate area at the time of her disappearance. I looked. Others looked. There was very little construction within a couple of miles, even. There had been lots of construction just a couple of years earlier, but it was slowing down. Although that pool isn't readily visible from the road, any construction traffic would have been noticible. Others and I used to just drive into the cul-de-sac at random times just to see if there was anything. Nothing.

Just heard about this case and spent some time skimming through the thread. It hits me especially hard because my family is also from Warsaw and I can only imagine the anguish of being so far apart from a situation like this. I hope she receives justice soon.

Nothing that I have seen. Different DA, nothing new reported regarding the investigation.

Frankly I think they don't have enough to move forward with. One of the issues with the old DA was that if you started digging into a case, even long cold cases, his team started treating you like a suspect to the point of sending under cover officers to see what you knew.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clueliz
Back