Deceased/Not Found PA - Anna Maciejewska, 43, Chester County, 10 April 2017 - #2

Nothing that I have seen. Different DA, nothing new reported regarding the investigation.

Frankly I think they don't have enough to move forward with. One of the issues with the old DA was that if you started digging into a case, even long cold cases, his team started treating you like a suspect to the point of sending under cover officers to see what you knew.
Did you get a visit?

Did you get a visit?

Yes, three in two years for the Lauren Jackson case. One detective in a suit and Rolex watch and two undercover officers. It's kind of funny since I am former LE and can quickly figure out someone is an undercover officer. They wanted to know what I knew and were somewhat surprised I had some information they did not. Then they did their best to stop a podcast investigation into the case.

Yes, three in two years for the Lauren Jackson case. One detective in a suit and Rolex watch and two undercover officers. It's kind of funny since I am former LE and can quickly figure out someone is an undercover officer. They wanted to know what I knew and were somewhat surprised I had some information they did not. Then they did their best to stop a podcast investigation into the case.

Tracker-based on your background, and in light of your recent comment about LE not having enough information to pursue this case, what are the odds that we might eventually know what happened to Anna? This woman’s disappearance is one of the ones that brings me here.

What makes you think someone else is involved in terms of needing to make a plea deal?

I find it hard to buy into an actor (and I think you all know who I am talking about) could kill Anna, clean up the forensic evidence, dispose of her remains in a manner that they would not be found and move her car into a parking space at the apartment complex to make it look like a walkaway, all by himself. I think either another person was involved or at least had detailed knowledge of the event. Some folks think he is smart due to the job he does, but that does not make him an expert in remains disposal and forensics countermeasures. Since there is nothing from the DA's office, I suspect there was also no digital footprint, no google searches on remains disposal, etc.

Eight years of Dateline's Missing in America: 169 still missing

anna_maciejewska.png

Anna Maciejewska vanished on the morning of April 10, 2017, after leaving her family’s home outside Malvern, Pennsylvania. The hazy details surrounding the 43-year-old mother’s disappearance have shaken her family and friends. Anna’s husband, who was the last person to see her that day, reportedly told authorities she left for work “in a panic” that morning and then failed to return home that evening. Anna last talked to other members of her family on March 30, 2017, when she abruptly canceled their annual trip to Poland. On May 8, 2017, police found her 2011 blue Audi A4, just two miles from her home. Authorities confirm the case remains open and active. If you have any information regarding Anna’s case, please call the Pennsylvania State Police Embreeville Barracks at (610) 486-6280.

Eight years of Dateline's Missing in America: 169 still missing

anna_maciejewska.png

Anna Maciejewska vanished on the morning of April 10, 2017, after leaving her family’s home outside Malvern, Pennsylvania. The hazy details surrounding the 43-year-old mother’s disappearance have shaken her family and friends. Anna’s husband, who was the last person to see her that day, reportedly told authorities she left for work “in a panic” that morning and then failed to return home that evening. Anna last talked to other members of her family on March 30, 2017, when she abruptly canceled their annual trip to Poland. On May 8, 2017, police found her 2011 blue Audi A4, just two miles from her home. Authorities confirm the case remains open and active. If you have any information regarding Anna’s case, please call the Pennsylvania State Police Embreeville Barracks at (610) 486-6280.

4 1/2 years ago…I guess he thinks he committed the perfect crime, doesn’t he?

I find it hard to buy into an actor (and I think you all know who I am talking about) could kill Anna, clean up the forensic evidence, dispose of her remains in a manner that they would not be found and move her car into a parking space at the apartment complex to make it look like a walkaway, all by himself. I think either another person was involved or at least had detailed knowledge of the event. Some folks think he is smart due to the job he does, but that does not make him an expert in remains disposal and forensics countermeasures. Since there is nothing from the DA's office, I suspect there was also no digital footprint, no google searches on remains disposal, etc.

on the contrary, there was some digital evidence. I can’t disclose what but there was some.

If there is a digital footprint or evidence, then why is law enforcement seemingly not taking any action?

If there is a digital footprint or evidence, then why is law enforcement seemingly not taking any action?
Let me add; DA positions here are EXTREMELY political. A DA that obtains a lot of convictions, gets re-elected. Thus they often prosecute slam dunk cases.
There is another case in the county which has some of the same original LE involved that you can Google for another example: Denise Barger in Berwyn Pa.
Very interesting reading.

Can’t they indict someone without the remains?

They can, but it is much easier with the remains (they don’t have to fight the “she took off and left her husband, son, and job-and is out there somewhere” assertion). At some point, they may give up on finding her body, and go after him. The fact that he is still walking around out there, living like an innocent, abandoned man-and not allowing Anna’s parents access to her son, infuriates me.

I thought her family sought legal help successfully. My understanding is that her grandparents can now FaceTime their grandson once a month. Has that changed?

I thought her family sought legal help successfully. My understanding is that her grandparents can now FaceTime their grandson once a month. Has that changed?

I must have missed that. I pop in and out of here from time to time, and didn’t know they were successful. I wish they could see him in person, although logistically, it can’t be done.
This has me wondering what AG has told the child about Anna and her family…

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo
Back