IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Some people are saying it is a tattoo of Harley Quinn from Joker film

. . . Just gonna go ahead and dive into this thread here. Hey all.

On the subject of the tattoo possibly being Harley Quinn, I see more of the Harley Quinn from one of the numerous iterations of the comics?

. . . But after having scrolled through this guy's FB a couple times, I'm more inclined to believe he just likes superhero/supervillain movies at a skin deep aesthetic level rather than willingly pick up any sort of actual reading material, graphic novels/comics included. I could be wrong, but nothing about this guy suggests depth/knowledge enough to get a tattoo of a character like Harleen Quinzel.

I was married to a tattoo artist for a while and spent a lot of time helping in her shop with lots of artists, and throughout that, I've seen some really bad tattoos. A lot of JBC's tattoos look like hot garbage. It also doesn't help that we don't have a clear, well focused and unobstructed image of this particular tattoo. However, with the image that's been getting circulated, I don't see Harley Quinn there. I also don't see one of the murdered girls. My money is on a poor quality tattoo, possibly done by a friend at home who ordered tattoo equipment online without training. Or prison ink.

Honestly, I'm more inclined to believe that's a really bad Joker tattoo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok. So when I listened to his video I thought a child had done that to him, defending themself, and he was giving warning.
<modsnip>
I interpreted it as he was trying to LOOK like he had been fighting a bad guy who preyed on children. He was using the cut to make himself look good, imo, giving the impression he protects lil people. Opposite Day.

When in reality, we don't know how he got the cut. In a fight with another adult man over something? In an unreported sexual assault? In rough-housing with the dogs? Banged his head against something?

jmo

I am finally able to catch up and post! OMG does this seem like a real possibility. He is the first POI that makes the young/old sketch and "appear younger than true age" make sense. I have struggled so hard with the bridge persona and the second sketch. Add in the first sketch that we were supposed to forget, but maybe not, lol.....Now I get it. He is the video, he is the first sketch, he is the second sketch. His body is bridge and his face is both, but that long hair with no receding and chubby face definitely give off a younger vibe.

He also appears to have reddish brown hair that he has been dying an inky blackish color? In what I think is the mug shot, you can see reddish brown hair by his hairline, but those tiktok videos it looked dyed.

The thing that really gets it for me is the voice. I have always heard "country southern." Knowing he is from Tennessee but lived a great deal in the midwest is exactly what I heard.

He is into bridges and hiking and a rickety railroad bridge in the woods seems right up his alley. It makes sense he knows the trails and Delphi. He is a local that is not so micro local his voice/body is picked right up on immediately.

His crime against the 9 yr old - which also is the obvious #1 thing that makes him such a credible Delphi suspect - is the same sort risky, daylight crime of opportunity. He is violent and a pedophile.

He seems to have a hard time holding jobs so being free on a Monday afternoon is feasible.

He has a FB post about "murdering a song' about 3 days after the 2019 PC, which I found creepy.

He mentioned on his TikTok video and FB page about only liking girls 30 yrs old and older. Sort of an overprotest for someone who did what he did to a 9 yr old. I bet if anyone ever mentioned Delphi to him he would go over the top on what a sick pedo BG is and what he would do him ...

The DNA is the catch it seems. It should be in the system from his felonies, right? This is such a silly question, but is the DNA from all felons matched against DNA from unsolved crimes automatically at the time it gets taken?

I wonder if he will confess once it becomes obvious he is facing a life sentence?

I find the original BG sketch and JBC's mugshot very, very similar, like it's the same guy level of similar. It's the nose. The shape, the width, the length. Exactly the same.

I think that's just a really badly done Harley Quinn tattoo. Really really bad.

I wonder if his former romantic partners are having interesting conversations with investigators. I'm sure they are.

Lots to work with, I bet he has a lot of dark secrets.

What an awful creep.

All MOO

Going strictly from memory, but there were reports at the time of the Delphi murders that police were searching an area just above the location (up hill) from where the bodies were found. It is an area with easy access for a vehicle to be hidden in the trees.

Julie Melvin made a very short video (1:32) that shows the area you may be referring to. It seems an ideal location to hide a vehicle for a quick getaway. Even if his pants got wet from crossing the creek, he'd be able to reach his vehicle without being seen.

What is the likelihood that JBC has posted throughout the months of Jan, Feb and March of 2017 on fb much more than we can see because the posts were shared to friends only?
I am trying to find proof of this through a legit source.

While it is unknown if the Delphi double murders are connected to the Iowa double murders, or even if the subject of this thread, JC, has anything to do with either of those cases, but..
His name caught my eye and could not help but wonder if he had an inclination towards numerology??.. fwiw, speculation, imo.

James Chadwe ll II

While it is unknown if the Delphi double murders are connected to the Iowa double murders, or even if the subject of this thread, JC, has anything to do with either of those cases, but..
His name caught my eye and could not help but wonder if he had an inclination towards numerology??.. fwiw, speculation, imo.

James Chadwe ll II

I'm wondering as well. 2/13, 3/13, 7/13

jmo speculation

James Chadwe ll II
I just posted on the Delphi page about the number kind of thing. His birthday is 313 which backwards is 313 and that the day 13 could be connected sort of.

Investigators say they are looking into a person they believe might be connected to the murders, last week police arresting 42yo James Chadwell, charging him with the kidnapping and attempted murder of a 10yo girl in Lafayette, Indiana about 20 miles away from Delphi, the sheriff telling ABC News there are several factors leading them to look into Chadwell in connection to the Delphi girls, but declining to go into detail.

Chadwell has pleaded not guilty to the charges against him and has not responded to requests for comment regarding that possible connection. Chadwell is due back in court to face charges on June 10.

Law enforcement investigating new lead into unsolved 2017 murder of Indiana teens

The families and loved ones must be praying fervently, as we all are. The monster needs to be given the harshest sentence possible. "Today is the day" can't come soon enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member