IN - James Chadwell II, 42, arrested after girl 9, found in his home, Lafayette, 19 Apr 2021 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get it what could that mean...more than one person? When was that piece recorded?

I was thinking of another possible scenario. What if someone who plays opposites day saw two girls being followed by a creepy looking guy. Could he try to play hero when he is the monster?
Pure speculation/no source/opinion only

There is something important stated at 1:37 IMO:
"People want to make the assumption that the voice saying "down the hill" it belongs to the person captured in the image from the cell phone, that's not necessarily the case."
A comment in that video says that was from a 2018 conference but regardless, that has me floored.
I do know for a fact (but I will say iirc) that they didn't rule out 2 suspects so it's wide open.
Jmo.

Just speculating off of this...

Those two sketches are so different. Could it be two different people?

Yeah, my brain has gone to jello, idk. TMI (too much input).

When was this stated and by whom?

A comment in that video says that was from a 2018 conference but regardless, that has me floored.
I do know for a fact (but I will say iirc) that they didn't rule out 2 suspects so it's wide open.
Jmo.
Yes you are correct, they didn’t rule out two suspects, HOWEVER...
Yeah I just can’t right now, coming back to this later.
Did we not watch this before and talk about this? I’m forgetting this. I wonder if it was posted in the media thread and discussion threads initially. Surely we already talked about this section?

*Sorry if I’m having a brain fart.

Last edited:
I posted this on the L/A thread but wanted to bring it here ...

LE announced 4/19/19 that they would be having a presser on 4/22/2019 to release new info... invited the public!

That same day JCB posted on FB an image of a forest, the caption starts off with
Mind: I’m worried...

On 4/22/2019 - LE, at the presser asks - did you see someone walking/ (with?) or a duffel bag...”

that same day JCB posts in FB
A black and white image: of a man walking away from the viewer, carrying a satchel/bag in one hand/ umbrella in the other. Caption reads : (paraphrasing) being alone is powerful.

okay, I’m reaching. But what a weird coincidence...

I saw this elsewhere earlier.
@data_nerd_2005
@margarita25

If his FB gets taken down, I have a Google sheets (can’t link rn because I’m on my phone) that has his post publishing times and their accompanying text. Sadly I couldn’t download pics due to storage issues, but luckily other lovely people from WS and Reddit have downloaded all of them lol.

*in addition.. @margarita25 ... if you are storing your screenshots of JBC FB online (like Google drive), lmk. I might be able to find a way to add links to the posts in Google drive to my spread sheet

Last edited:
I missed that one but was taking a better look at the one posted June 1, 2020, with the tree on the ground. It looks like there are drawings on the ground in the background. It looks like he is wearing the same clothes as in the photo you are discussing but it’s posted on a different date.
Facebook

Edit to Add: If you SS the image and use the magnifier tool they appear to be face drawings JMO

I think they're the marks running water leaves behind. It's a pretty steep bank and probably rivulets run down it in heavy rain.

If his FB gets taken down, I have a Google sheets (can’t link rn because I’m on my phone) that has his post publishing times and their accompanying text. Sadly I couldn’t download pics due to storage issues, but luckily other lovely people from WS and Reddit have downloaded all of them lol.

Dear @data_nerd_2005 ,

You've contributed a tremendous amount of time and work for this case and you are greatly appreciated!

Along with your technical expertise, your genuine compassion flows through your posts.

Thank you so much.

I wonder why you see a different date.

This is messing me up bigtime, bc this means my dates are off in my photo index thing...no wonder things are so wonky, I’m looking at my notes going WTH is going on, seeing confusing errors, panic bc I am meticulous and was noting/evaluating some patterns based on dates. For example, in my notes which I’m working on now, I noticed two different dates wearing the same clothes, so I figured that was evidence he camped there overnight, but if the dates are screwy...GAH, pulling hair out. Could it be a time zone thing? This does not make happy.

Grrrrrr.

as per Dr. Google, you can change Facebook dates-

How to Schedule, Backdate and Set a Facebook Post's Expiration Date

does somebody have access to his Facebook? You can also pre-set publications and expirations (!) for postings.

That’s exactly what it means!!!!!!!

MELTDOWN

I mean, what else could it mean?

Yeah I just can’t even right now.

We talked about this at the time. It seems to have meant that they don't have hard evidence that would rule out the possibility of a second person, not that they necessarily thought there was a second person. Cops being extremely specific about what they can prove versus what's assumed.

I'm thinking we won't know anything until an arrest is made. I don't think LE would announce a DNA match before completing the rest of the investigation, but I could be wrong.

jmo
I agree
We may not know for months.
LE only gets ONE chance at him for Libby and Abby case. ONE-- if they don't have their ducks in a row, it wont stick and that would be the WORSE case ever.
So, we patiently wait while they get their ducks in row.
There are too many forensics and digital tests and reports to go through yet.
LE has to put him in Delphi at the bridge on 2/13/2017 around the time the girls were there.
LE has to PROVE he killed the girls. LE gets ONE chance to do this.
That takes a lot of time to go through records.
Then get results from DNA, Digital etc.
It will be awhile, I think, if he is BG
IF he isnt BG, we will probably know sooner as we did with DN.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members