Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #54 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I get that it might be related to the staging of the bike, but surely perps stage scenes and lie to LE all the time, and we don’t normally see this charge?
Yeah, I'd guess he may have attempted to threaten or bribe someone. I don't remember seeing this charge for other Colorado murder cases that definitely involved the suspect lying to LE, so I think it's something beyond that. I guess we'll see.

Last edited:
*..................... rushes in* as just seeing @margarita25 post on breaking news.

About to swim upstream. Thanks Margarita for posting on the breaking news thread as sometimes an entire trial has happened and I'm like........darn! I missed it!

*swimming upstream to find the arrest warrant*..........if it exists...........

Right here with you in the U.K., I’ll stay up all night if I have to! Thank goodness for working from home!
Thank goodness! I was so afraid BM wouldn't be taken for arrest without resorting to violence.

Heartbroken for SM's daughters and hope they are both in the company of good and close friends who can support them throughout.

Agree. On the face of it, this sounds like attempted bribery, right? Will be interesting to see what the details are....
I'm encouraged that they have the tampering with evidence and 1st degree murder charge - that sounds to me like they have strong physical evidence (even without a body). JMO.
bbm
Agreed.
Wondering if he inadvertently typed something on his pc & forgot to delete it (or even if he did, LE can still restore it), or had suspicious 'searches' ?
MOO

I had been following this since the beginning, but kind of stepped away a couple of months ago to focus on other cases... so I haven't been up to speed. I just got the notification that Barry had been arrested and I think I'm done working for the day.... it's time to catch up. Thank GOODNESS they've finally charged him.

I need to get up to speed but there are soo many threads. The last I saw was Chris McDonough's first few videos on the Interview Room... I guess that was 3 months ago. Any suggestions on which (I assume) PE video to start with that has a good amount of newer information?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member