Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #54 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!!!! MassGuy just told me!!! I can't believe it! YES, YES, YES!!!! I AM SOOOOO happy, relieved, thankful! I don't have words.... THANK YOU LAW ENFORCEMENT, THANK YOU DA LINDA STANLEY, THANK YOU EVERYONE THAT WORKED TIRELESSLY TO MAKE THIS HAPPEN.... THANK YOU!!!!!
Where did MassGuy go? Miss him so much on here, especially his input on this case...:(

There are so many of us that have been reading and following and waiting. Waiting for the arrest and today is the day. I hope they can find Suzanne and bring her home.

Many difficult days lie ahead for the daughters. How cruel of Barry to take away their mother and lie about it. Now they have to face the monster who is their father.

Just re-listening to Chris' show, and he said he drove from Indiana to Colorado last night, to be there this morning for the arrest, so a little birdie had informed him it was coming.

Chris, if you are reading here, THANK YOU for all you've done for Suzanne, her family, and for keeping that promise for Gene! He's smiling down on you today.

Maya is next! <3

I have not bee following closely

Can you explain why the daughters have not spoken to their aunt since Suzanne's disappearance a year ago?
Will Preface this is MOO - from the beginning when Suzanne was reported missing there seem to be almost an “instant divide” in the families from what I observed thru social media, some took BMs side and others didn’t. There never seem to be a “coming together” for the good of finding Suzanne. Strange, but maybe SMs side of the family was way more suspicious of BM and never bought into any of BMs ridiculous theories. No one on BMs side of the family ever came forward to speak publicly about SM missing except for BMs nephew, TN. Then he disappeared from public. Just my 2cents.

But, to be fair, his girlfriend was a witness to most of the grisly murder & helped in the coverup, and his male friend reported to police that Frazee was always talking about how he'd murder her. The cops also recovered a tooth in a burn site.

True, but I think they have evidence that we don't know about yet. I doubt they have a KK type witness but I definitely think they have more than we know about or they wouldn't be going for 1st degree.

Thanks, Websleuths.com, for nearly causing me to have a stroke. It would have been a happy stroke, but still. :p Like everyone else, I've been checking in faithfully for a year, keeping up on all the evidence and speculation, etc., and I just casually signed on today to do my daily read. BAM. I had to read it twice because I just couldn't comprehend what I saw. I guess I never thought it would happen. I'm delighted that this man (whom I always thought was the perp) is in custody.

I am dying to know where the "digging" was taking place, what was dug up, and exactly where Barry was arrested -- sounds like it was one and the same place, maybe? Like OldCop, I've always believed that SM was nearby -- wonder if we're correct about that.

And those poor daughters -- what can I say? I'm glad they have other relatives they can turn to. :(

Bet you're right...

So much of the subject matter here is so upsetting; makes days like today, when justice feels near, ones we want to share with all like-minded folks. And MassGuy looms large here, with his uber-sleuthy skills. Looking forward to his return. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member