Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #134

Status
Not open for further replies.
However, I do recall LE in one of their press conferences said people would be shocked to find out who the murderer is. They really shouldn't have said things like that unless they were absolutely sure, as it steers people wrong.
Is it possible the meaning of statement could be that people may be shocked to learn it was a local, vs. being a drifter?

This is just something I thought about today. He posted very little that we have seen around 2/13/17 but he did have a video of a dog rolling in the mud at that time. What would covering someone in mud after a murder do to DNA? Could he have some sick signature like covering the bodies in mud. I just hate even typing this.

This is just something I thought about today. He posted very little that we have seen around 2/13/17 but he did have a video of a dog rolling in the mud at that time. What would covering someone in mud after a murder do to DNA? Could he have some sick signature like covering the bodies in mud. I just hate even typing this.

raja, I thought of that too..with all the melting and rain I wonder what the conditions were around the creek..it's not out of the question. the other thing I took was some kind of immense pleasure he was expressing...sick I know. mOO

snipped

I'm not clicking on DailyMail but if that is a quote, it might just be a saying.

Like when people say, "kick butt and take names later" it doesn't literally mean you kick someone in the actual rear end and then jot down their name. Ykwim?

I think the "broken bones/knock teeth out" is just a rough way to say JBC will jump in a fight and be the last person to leave it.

I'm not expecting missing teeth to be a signature. But, what do I know.

jmo

Oh I get that, but at the same time maybe he chose that saying because it had some truth to it. Going for a mouth punch is pretty nasty and probably a good way to subdue and shock someone.

Possible Delphi murders suspect had a history of violence and drinking, brother reveals | Daily Mail Online

Excerpts:

"He is pure evil,' Ashley Chadwell, 40, told DailyMail.com in an exclusive interview. 'That is the only way to say it.

'He calls himself 'Outlaw', and he thinks he is this outlaw, always wanting to be Bobby Badass to whoever he can and fight them.

'But it's not just a little roughness and then you settle, he's always been out to hurt people. He wants to break bones and knock teeth out.'

As a teen, he spent time in juvenile detention before being sent off to a boys' home in Knoxville, Tennessee.

It was in South Dakota that Caldwell shoved his wife Sarah into the wall, leaving the whole-body imprint. DailyMail.com's attempts to reach her were unsuccessful.

He injured one boy by driving around a campsite at high speed while drunk, his brother said. He was going so fast the boy bounced out of the bed of the truck.

Back in Peru he had four young children in his Mustang when he slammed into a telephone pole. He caved in the whole quarter panel and shoved the axle over two inches because he had been drinking.

Last edited:
I think the brother wasn't really familiar with the case. I don't know about the dad.
It’s not too hard to fathom that any family of BC and/or BG might not know about the Delphi crimes and if estranged and not suffering any situation may not have had an inkling that he/they/it could be involved. The fact that BC’s stepdad had to resort to legal recourse to evict his stepson from his own home tells me that this family has been through it and knows that evicting someone who has lived in your home is difficult at best. They’re not strangers to his actions and capabilities. They likely thought he was locked up or so grateful he wasn’t messing with them that they likely never gave him a second thought. A sincere sense of relief on their part until recent weeks. IMO

He injured one boy by driving around a campsite at high speed while drunk, his brother said. He was going so fast the boy bounced out of the bed of the truck.

Back in Peru he had four young children in his Mustang when he slammed into a telephone pole. He caved in the whole quarter panel and shoved the axle over two inches because he had been drinking.

I wonder whose kids these were and how old they were. I wonder if he was more comfortable hanging out with younger people, like teenagers.

Ugh someone was once married to that feral hog? Poor thing

This incident could pertain to one of Chadwell's restraining orders: (13 days after one of the restraining orders was "dismissed ", the Delphi Murders occurred.

Excerpt from: Possible Delphi murders suspect had a history of violence and drinking, brother reveals | Daily Mail Online

"It was in South Dakota that Caldwell shoved his wife Sarah into the wall, leaving the whole-body imprint. DailyMail.com's attempts to reach her were unsuccessful."

Last edited:
This incident could pertain to one of Chadwell's restraining orders: (13 days after one of the restraining orders was "dismissed the Delphi Murders occurred.

Excerpt from: Possible Delphi murders suspect had a history of violence and drinking, brother reveals | Daily Mail Online

"It was in South Dakota that Caldwell shoved his wife Sarah into the wall, leaving the whole-body imprint. DailyMail.com's attempts to reach her were unsuccessful."
Would love to hear from her and others at some point. Again, this child and his other victims are only new to us. He likely has a long standing deep and dark history. IMO The surface has only recently been scratched. Brace yourselves because it is going to be an ugly ride... also IMO

Of course. But it's probably going to be weeks or months before we hear anything. They'll have to wait for lab results on the things they've found searching, they'll need to talk to people, verify stories, go through mountains of cell phone records, probably coordinate among several different LE agencies, make a detailed timeline of when JBC was in and out of custody and where he was living or working, and on and on.

Even though they only need that "one last piece of the puzzle"? Sounds like they should have at least some ducks lined up already. MOO.

While I do like the bump in exposure with the arrest of JC, I hope LE doesn't drag this out too long if he isn't the killer in Delphi. What are the chances that someone somewhere says, "Oh, looks like they arrested the killer, so I guess my suspicions about ____ ____ were wrong all along." And they go about their merry way lulled into a false belief they don't need to call in a tip after all.

Perhaps the general public that's aware of James, suspects him of the Delphi murders but remain cautious. After all of these years, I think any new Delphi tips will pertain strictly to JC.

JCs had an online mugshot in nearby areas for years. I'm surprised no one was assigned to study mugshots of nearby towns, and possibly the tri-county area, in order to compare the sketches in searching for the Delphi culprit. Further, I'm a bit surprised that it appears none of us searched mugshots to compare with the sketch bc JC looks so much like the sketches, esp the first one, imho. I'm disappointed in myself for not doing so.

Ashley McArthur, FL, went on trial for embezzlement charges before her murder trial. Whether or not JC is charged with the Delphi murders anytime soon shouldn't hinge on a conviction for the attempted murder of a precious 9yo victim.

Would love to hear from her and others at some point. Again, this child and his other victims are only new to us. He likely has a long standing deep and dark history. IMO The surface has only recently been scratched. Brace yourselves because it is going to be an ugly ride... also IMO

Dear @mom2choe,

I'm afraid there's truth to what you've said, and we shall hear about it at some point.
Nothing that his brother said to the newspapers has been verified

1. His brother has been quoted in previous news articles that when he was 4 years old, J.B.C. tried to drown him.

2. Further to this, in the Daily Mail article, the brother said about J.B.C.:

"As a teen, he spent time in juvenile detention before being sent off to a boys' home in Knoxville, Tennessee."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member