TX TX - Jason Landry, 21, enroute from TSU to home, car found crashed at Luling, 14 Dec 2020 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Luling Locals!!!

According to LE, minutes before he disappeared, Jason Landry was at the intersection of Austin St. ans Magnolia Ave.

What kind of neighborhood or area is at or around that intersection?

Are there drug dealers, gangbangers or other dangerous type around there?

Might something bad have happened to Jason around there,

Thanks for the Research!

It is a possibility.
It's all down to what injuries he sustained and what factors influenced his undressing.
We can speculate about what they might have been but I doubt we will ever know.
People disrobe because they experience heat and want to cool their bodies down , they do it if disorientated or confused.
We've spent several threads discussing this and all the variables.
The truth is that we do not know, we will probably never know.
I believe he was well and healthy when he set out on his journey.
He drove without incident and skillfully if the times provided by LE are accurate.
Not exactly stoned driving when one is more inclined to drive slowly.
Maybe it's time to set him free?

@kittythehare your last sentence hit my heart hard but I think you are right.

Hello Luling Locals!!!

According to LE, minutes before he disappeared, Jason Landry was at the intersection of Austin St. ans Magnolia Ave.

What kind of neighborhood or area is at or around that intersection?

Are there drug dealers, gangbangers or other dangerous type around there?

Might something bad have happened to Jason around there,

Thanks for the Research!
Upstream, somewhere, there is a video someone uploaded of the actual drive Jason took, including the stop light, and where he took the “wrong” road. It will really give you some perspective on the scene. This is very rural. Not a lot of gang bangers on the street corners. I do think the Dairy Queen stays open until 10 pm though.

ETA bc I can’t resist, hehehe.

Last edited:
Upstream, somewhere, there is a video someone uploaded of the actual drive Jason took, including the stop light, and where he took the “wrong” road. It will really give you some perspective on the scene. This is very rural. Not a lot of gang bangers on the street corners. I do think the Dairy Queen stays open until 10 pm though.

ETA bc I can’t resist, hehehe.

Hmmmm... I must have missed a video (entirely likely!) because I don't remember one where he took the wrong road (if the he you're talking about is Jason taking the wrong road). Unless you're talking about TxHeritage's video and HE went the wrong way by taking a quicker route to get there (running parallel to SFR). I really wanted to see the actual route.

Maybe I missed a vid of the actual route. Such is life. lol

Hmmmm... I must have missed a video (entirely likely!) because I don't remember one where he took the wrong road (if the he you're talking about is Jason taking the wrong road). Unless you're talking about TxHeritage's video and HE went the wrong way by taking a quicker route to get there (running parallel to SFR). I really wanted to see the actual route.

Maybe I missed a vid of the actual route. Such is life. lol

I believe the video @Limecat is referring to is in this thread, if not it’ll be in the thread right before this one.
It was a video of an individual taking the same route Jason did while another individual was filming it. They even stopped to get video of the actual crash site, etc.

ETA:
Found it; it can be found on thread #4 (p.10)
TX - Jason Landry, 21, enroute from TSU to home, car found crashed at Luling, 14 Dec 2020 #4

Last edited:
I believe the video @Limecat is referring to is in this thread, if not it’ll be in the thread right before this one.
It was a video of an individual taking the same route Jason did while another individual was filming it. They even stopped to get video of the actual crash site, etc.

ETA:
Found it; it can be found on thread #4 (p.10)
TX - Jason Landry, 21, enroute from TSU to home, car found crashed at Luling, 14 Dec 2020 #4

You're awesome! I'm going to go look and see what I missed.

Thanks so much for this! I have been following too many cases and hadn't listened to the entire interview with his dad. I just remembered someone saying about the mark it was mentioned with the watch part and I think then maybe someone had gleaned from dad's comments that all the clothes were more neatly placed together and that is what had stayed in my mind about his belongings. I should have watched the whole interview myself. So this further makes me think it is possible another person is involved. I just can't shake this feeling I have that someone knows what happened to Jason that night and exactly where he can be found. If someone is involved, they need to do the right thing. His family deserves to know the truth.
I also sometimes think there is someone else involved but I cannot think of a motive for that.
So, I go back to believing LE saying , single accident, no other vehicle involved.
But.... we have clothes and personal items left in the road.

I do believe in T Equisearch.... completely, but sometimes, bodies are missed if down in deep ravines or crevices ..no fault of the searchers for not finding them.

UGH.. Jason... What happened and where are you ???

I've missed turns and gone down gravel roads before and sometimes the problem is finding a spot in which to turn around. The fact that it was nighttimeand on unfamiliar road would really compound the difficulty.
It was way too far not to have been able to turn around. Many have driven it since and it’s at least 7 to 10 minutes after the wrong turn.

It was way too far not to have been able to turn around. Many have driven it since and it’s at least 7 to 10 minutes after the wrong turn.
Good to know as I also have taken wrong turn, wrong road and looked for a driveway or somewhere I could pull in and turn around.
So there are other driveways, turn around spots he could have turned into way before the accident location ??

Plus ~5 miles going down the wrong (gravel) road.

Welcome to the thread, @Longhorn2004! What's your take on why the car went down that far/long down that road? Note I say "the car" and not "Jason". I'm still not convinced Jason was driving the car at that point.

Plus ~5 miles going down the wrong (gravel) road.

Welcome to the thread, @Longhorn2004! What's your take on why the car went down that far/long down that road? Note I say "the car" and not "Jason". I'm still not convinced Jason was driving the car at that point.
Staged or he was being chased. I don’t think it was on purpose. Maybe he was meeting someone near that area, but I definitely rule out a wrong turn and getting lost. I’m the worst on the planet with directions, and even I would have turned around well before that destination. Way too far off course.

Staged or he was being chased. I don’t think it was on purpose. Maybe he was meeting someone near that area, but I definitely rule out a wrong turn and getting lost. I’m the worst on the planet with directions, and even I would have turned around well before that destination. Way too far off course.

Yeah, that's pretty much my take on things. Thanks for your input. :)

So want to mention this.
At a job I use to work at there was a coworker who was fired on the spot he recently had started doing meth again even while at work
The day he was fired he was on it so bad he was recorded emptying his maintenance golf cart of tools and supplies/parts then putting everything back in while sweating and at a rapid jiggly tweaking kinda way. He did this about 10 times he also would check under the cart for no known reason
When asked to take a piss test he declined while saying he was not on drugs with a teeth clinching smile just saying could this be a possibility in this case?!
Maybe he did meth and was tripping so hard he ran naked,stacked his clothes neatly...
Ran and threw other clothes just tripping hard??!!

Good to know as I also have taken wrong turn, wrong road and looked for a driveway or somewhere I could pull in and turn around.
So there are other driveways, turn around spots he could have turned into way before the accident location ??
Yes there were several that you can see if you watch the video that was posted of someone driving the exact route to the crash site. MOO

This story was covered on Fox 7 Austin news at 9 tonight. I haven’t found a link but perhaps it will be available soon.

I'm searching for a link, and will post as soon as I find one. Someone on FB had recorded the segment, so I was able to watch it there.

Retired FBI agent and private investigator, Tuleta Copeland, was interviewed, and she wants to know what other cell phones were in that area the same time Jason was.

They are trying to get a geofence warrant, which is the box around the vehicle accident.

Jason's dad still firmly believes someone else was involved in his son's disappearance. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member