GUILTY GA - Tina Prince, 46, teacher, Sandersville, 28 May 2021 *ARREST*

Did the sleuthers who were searching Google Earth for the house on hwy 24 find it?

I’ll continue looking.
I feel like finding where the house is located will be beneficial for sure. It will help us see where it is in relation to other significant locations that have been mentioned throughout media reports. It will also help answer other questions as well.

I'm still so confused about this possible Macon connection, given that LE searched Doolittle Pond. It seems like LE is sticking to their claims that her last phone ping was there, but it seems pretty unlikely that Tina made it there, IMO.

If I was trying to guide law enforcement away from me after I'd maybe made some disappear, I might take their phone somewhere far away and ditch it.

I’ll continue looking.
I feel like finding where the house is located will be beneficial for sure. It will help us see where it is in relation to other significant locations that have been mentioned throughout media reports. It will also help answer other questions as well.

How will we know which house is the correct house?

Doolittle Pond
GA Hwy 24

Google Earth Link

Google Earth
#googleearth

upload_2021-6-4_11-45-21.jpeg

West of the pond are a couple of houses that are not visible from the highway. One looks like it may be a two story home. Street view isn’t available so I can’t tell for sure.

upload_2021-6-4_11-47-32.jpeg
If you continue down the hwy east of the pond, there is one home (9469 GA-540) but when looking at it in street view it’s not a white two story home.

Aaah, you could be right. I took it to mean MADE from cinder blocks then painted white....

But if there aren't many other houses with that description in the area, that may be the one.
With so many houses with long driveways, it's odd if they were concerned her car might be seen at the house. Seems easy to tuck a car out of sight at these homes.

jmo

Doolittle Pond
GA Hwy 24

Google Earth Link

Google Earth
#googleearth

View attachment 299528

West of the pond are a couple of houses that are not visible from the highway. One looks like it may be a two story home. Street view isn’t available so I can’t tell for sure.

View attachment 299529
If you continue down the hwy east of the pond, there is one home (9469 GA-540) but when looking at it in street view it’s not a white two story home.
Go here.
Washington County Tax Assessor's Office

Click on search records link at top.

To get the property with that pond on the search page use the parcel ID search and enter 034 003A
It will come to a single property record.
To see it on the map click on Map at the top.

The adjacent property (southwest) with the house on it can then be clicked on and you can get the report for that property. There will be a photo taken by the tax assessor of the home. You can click the arrows in the right corner of the photo to see it bigger.

The properties have the same owner (FL address), as do other parcels adjacent to those - maybe 200 acres for all of them.

To get all the properties on GA-24
On the search page go to the search by location address field and enter "HWY 24" and click search to the right of where you entered that.

All properties on HWY 24 will be returned - there are a lot.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back