Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST* Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated: -- Updated: 6:09 PM CDT June 7, 2021

Additional info! Worth a view!

Per the reporter and in the article, Robert R. Scott is Balboa's public defender.

Source: KHOU (CBS) - Houston, TX

Theresa Balboa's bond increased during first court appearance | khou.com

From the video above:
- TB violated her original bond agreement for the choking of DO so the original $5000 bond for that crime was raised to $100,000, which now makes her total bond $600,000
- She violated the original bond by 1)contacting DO 2)providing false info when identifying herself to LE at the hotel in Jasper 3)demonstrating she is a flight risk.

It seems this court proceeding today was mostly about her bond for the original criminal case against her for assaulting DO. Reporter did mention at the end that the “tampering of evidence- human corpse” charge is important because it draws a sentence of 20 years rather than the 10 years given for a regular felony tampering charge.

I think they are working hard to use the full force of the law to insure she stays behind bars for a very long time even before they hit her with further charges after the ME’s report comes in. And I applaud them for it.

Last edited:
"MISSING: Grandmother says fake cop connected to 6-year-old boy’s disappearance – Crime Online" MISSING: Grandmother says fake cop connected to 6-year-old boy’s disappearance Who has full custody??????? Who came with a fake cop???????? Grrrrr MOO

This article is over a week old.
It was written before many of the real facts were revealed.
We know now there was no fake cop and Samuel’s mother never picked him up.
TO was just repeating what she had been told at that point.
I am not sure what to make of the “I have full custody” remark.

Most modern apartments and bathrooms have separate shower enclosures to the bath.
The bathroom in that Floorplan does not have a separate tub and shower. This one is a tub/shower combo. The majority of the apartments in the Texas regions less than 600 sqft built prior to the 2000's were sometimes referred as small 1br 1ba / efficiency and used the tub shower combo in the bathroom.
MOO and personal experience

I don’t think you missed it, I recall their being something about a crease in one ear, but nothing about piercings. Which now seems strange that the ear was mentioned specifically but nothing about the piercings.
That's new to me also! I don't recall that in his description when he was reported missing. Maybe I missed it.??

"Samuel Olson investigation: What happened to Houston child reported missing May 27? | abc13.com" Samuel Olson investigation: What happened to Houston child reported missing May 27? | abc13.com While police have said April 30 was the last time anyone outside Samuel's family saw him, his grandmother Tonya Olson said she saw him after that on May 2 while he and his cousins visited her house.

She added that she last spoke with the 6-year-old about a week and a half ago. Hmmmm Interesting. MOO

The bathroom in that Floorplan does not have a separate tub and shower. This one is a tub/shower combo. The majority of the apartments in the Texas regions less than 600 sqft built prior to the 2000's were sometimes referred as small 1br 1ba / efficiency and used the tub shower combo in the bathroom.
MOO and personal experience

Agreed.

Just click on "virtual tour," right next to the floor plan:

Gateway at Ellington Apartments - Webster, TX | Apartments.com

Hello from the UK ...

I was really confused about how Theresa would be saying that Sams Mother (and a cop) came for Sam and yet Dad, Dalton wouldn't have seen Sam in the days beforehand when he was presumably (we know now) already dead ... but I just read that Sam was feeling unwell and was staying with Theresa to quarantine because there is someone medically vulnerable who Dad lives with ... okay, NOW that's making sense for me!
Forgive me if you all knew this already 'cause I was thinking 'how would Dad not have noticed that Sam was missing for the best part of 2 weeks before the fake cop story' ... our news coverage here didn't mention the quarantining.

It's hard not to draw comparisons between Balboa and Leticia Stauch isn't it ... Poor babies

Can anyone please tell me why Theresa would specifically be trying to get to Louisianna?

Crossing state lines complicates jurisdictional issues due to diminished or zero communication/ coordination between LE agencies. This gives criminals more time to scheme, get rid of evidence, and elude capture.

Jasper County is within the Piney Woods / Big Thicket regions of East Texas. It's a huge blessing for Samuel and his family that she never made it to the Sabine River.

My attempt at quoting Tim Miller verbatim at 38:10 in Nancy Grace's podcast at

SOURCE: https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aH...d=0CAYQkfYCahcKEwjgwc2mzIbxAhUAAAAAHQAAAAAQAg entitled OUTRAGE: Little tot boy found in tote bag in hotel room.
HOW TO LISTEN TO: You do not have to log in (at least I didn't) Click on the above link. Then click on the arrow icon to play the audio. If you want to go to the area that I have transcribed, put your cursor on the line that has the dot that moves the time throughout the audio, then click on that circle and while holding down on computer, move the circle to ~38 minutes into the podcast.
VISUAL OF PODCAST PAGE SCREENSHOT
Screenshot.JPG

Tim discussed more of what was in other MSM as to what he said after he "tricked" her (his words) into giving the interview the day she fled from giving out flyers....

[Right after she gave interview is timeframe of what he said to Theresa] ........"Every word you just told the world is a damn lie. Two years ago today I was in Arkansas bringing back the body of little Maleah Davis, and if you think I want to be here today, you're crazy as hell. You know exactly what happened and you need to talk to God right now, you and Him have a lot to talk about. We're getting this over with today, do you understand. I'm yelling at her. And she just looked at me with those cold eyes and said "yes sir"

"You know the father just kept sticking up for Theresa, sticking up for Theresa.

"And then about 3:30 that afternoon they were down at the end of the apartment complex outside the fence and I seen that the ex boyfriend was outside. So I went down there and again I'm talking loud, and I say to Dalton, I said Dalton, again I have a problem. How in the world can you leave your child with somebody in this apartment complex you've never seen in your life? (Then Tim cuts out and moves to another guest on her show without an answer.. then comes back to Tim......)

...."We're down there close to where the boyfriend lives and I'm telling Dalton again, Dalton I can't understand you allowing your child to stay in this apartment complex right over here with somebody you don't know. And ex-boyfriend B*n, he's outside. And I says, and again, this person right here that you're sticking up for is 100% responsible. And then Dalton starts literally shaking and crying and hits the ground and then he says "but you don't understand about Sarah. Last year she almost ran over me." I said you're right, she almost ran over you, but guess what. Your son is not almost missing and this, you keep sticking up for this girl that had everything to do with it. And then what happened then is Theresa said that she wanted to go in B*n's apartment and change clothes. Well, she did go in B*n's apartment. She came out with a change of clothes but I know exactly what the hell happened. She went in there and said B*n, it is gettin' hot right now, we gotta make our move. [? Then or B*n?] I told them, listen. We got all these flyers, go pass flyers out. So they're on this street, they're passing out flyers. Theresa says "look at the apartments across the street, I see people outside. I'm gonna give 'em flyers." She went over there. They waited waited waited, she did not come back. Dalton comes to the command center, he's crying his eyes out. "Theresa's gone, she's gone, she's gone" And I went to homicide detectives and I said listen, maybe the best thing happened, Theresa just bailed. And they said "yep, she bailed, that's the best thing that could happen, now maybe we can make progress." So, I think when I pushed her so hard at that end she went in and told Ben we gotta get the hell outta here. " THE END of Tim talking

What still surprises me is that she was located by the Crimestoppers' call, vs. LE expecting her to run after such confrontation and having her location found due to an exigent circumstances phone ping. I guess she turned her phone off, and sat in that hotel room waiting and waiting and never turned her phone back on to ping????

ETA: Also, wouldn't LE be able to quickly know the numbers she called when she went AWOL????

Last edited:
WOW---thank you for transcribing this---I really appreciate it because I hadn't listened to the whole thing yet---

I really think that she was referring to TM when she was whining about the 'altercation' she had to run away from....GOOO TIM!!!!!

Crossing state lines complicates jurisdictional issues due to diminished or zero communication/ coordination between LE agencies. This gives criminals more time to scheme, get rid of evidence, and elude capture.

Jasper County is within the Piney Woods / Big Thicket regions of East Texas. It's a huge blessing for Samuel and his family that she never made it to the Sabine River.

I think it was less about jurisdictional issues and more about availability of rural, remote dump sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChasF419