Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST* Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Is this it?

https://podcasts.google.com/feed/aH...d=0CAYQkfYCahcKEwjgwc2mzIbxAhUAAAAAHQAAAAAQAg

Joining Nancy Grace Today:

• Jason Campo - Chief Prosecutor, 107th District Court (Cameron County, Texas), 5 years in District Attorney's Office Family Violence Unit, Domestic Violence Task Force
  • Dr. Alan Blotcky PhD - Clinical Psychologist (Birmingham) specializing in Criminal, Child Custody and Forensic cases
  • Dr. Jeffrey M. Jentzen - Professor of Forensic Pathology and Director of Autopsy and Forensic Services at the University of Michigan Medical School, former Medical Examiner in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin
  • Tom Ruskin - Private Investigator, President of the CMP Protective and Investigative Group, Inc., Former New York City Police Detective Investigator, cmp-group.com, @tomruskin
  • Sarina Fazan - Four-time Emmy Award-Winning TV Anchor & Reporter, Sarina Fazan Media, sarinafazan.media, Podcast: "On The Record with Sarina Fazan" @sarinafazannews, YouTube: Sarina Fazan TV,
  • Andy Kahan - Director of Victim Services and Advocacy at Crime Stoppers of Houston, crime-stoppers.org
  • Tim Miller - Founder, Texas Equusearch
Thank You - Tim did an amazing job! That was great work on his part to get her to do that interview.

My hunch is he didn't know about Samuel. The arrest affidavit says the officer had to ask TB where the boy was and when he pried open the lid of the tote, he recognized the smell. The officer didn't state the smell was noticable when entering the motel room. Perhaps the bag, duct tape, and tote concealed the smell.

I think the pick-up truck driver really thought he was helping TB get out of town after an "altercation." I'm guessing later that day he found out what TB was doing and then called LE.

I don't think he knew anything while he was actually with her.

Whether he knew or not, the facts are that he checked in motel room with TB at 3;30am, brought in the tote at 6am and then left.

jmo

This helps me process it a whole lot. It also changes how I perceive what he was reporting. So perhaps he called it in because he thought she was on the run and they should know about it, and only later found out that she used him to transport a corpse.

My hunch is he didn't know about Samuel. The arrest affidavit says the officer had to ask TB where the boy was and when he pried open the lid of the tote, he recognized the smell. The officer didn't state the smell was noticable when entering the motel room. Perhaps the bag, duct tape, and tote concealed the smell.

I think the pick-up truck driver really thought he was helping TB get out of town after an "altercation." I'm guessing later that day he found out what TB was doing and then called LE.

I don't think he knew anything while he was actually with her.

Whether he knew or not, the facts are that he checked in motel room with TB at 3;30am, brought in the tote at 6am and then left.

jmo

<moo> One of the police officers detected the smell when he first entered the room, according to the AA.

Last edited:
MOD UPDATE:

Websleuths allows discussion with regard to items that can be linked to MSM reporting. Information regarding DO and SO that appears in MSM may be brought here. Please do not sleuth for/link/post documents about them that have not appeared in MSM. You may discuss only what has been stated in MSM. In following the family-friendly philosophy of Websleuths, you may not use this forum to cast negative suspicion or speculation on them. Please use only their initials in your posts.

Questions? PM one of us mods.
We are happy to help!

CocoChanel
Administrator/Moderator

How do we know which Floorplan they had?
2 bed/2bath makes more sense to me. I imagine they had SO in a bathroom that they could close off and then they used the other one. Jmo
It (the exact unit number) is listed on page 1 of the AA in the section named Probable Cause.
This does crosscheck with the availability of unit and Floorplan. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member