Found Deceased TX - Samuel Olson, 5, Houston, 27 May 2021 *ARREST* Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine how much more complicated this would have been if she had made it to Louisiana and perhaps successfully disposed of him.
I'm glad the man who drove her to the motel came forward. I'm left wondering how she would have made it from the motel to Louisiana. Maybe she chose that motel because she knew someone in the area that she thought may have been willing to take her to Louisiana.?

I'm glad to hear that the preliminary autopsy will be done today. Hopefully it will reveal some information that will allow TB's charges to be upgraded to murder. I'm sure it will take a month or more for results of the full autopsy to be known.
LaborDayRN, one of the mainsteam Houston, TX media sources stated it would take up to 90 days for the full autopsy report to be completed. I posted it up-thread.

HOUSTON - Theresa Balboa, the woman charged in connection with the Samuel Olson case, appeared in court on Monday, and an additional $100,000 was added to her bond for a previous charge.

The additional bond amount was for an impeding breathing charge for the alleged assault of Dalton Olson, Samuel's father, last year.

new-theresa-balboa-mugshot.jpg

safe_image.php

Theresa Balboa's bond at $600K total after $100K added for previous charge

Authorities believe the woman was on her way to Louisiana before she was arrested in a Jasper motel, where 5-year-old Samuel's body was found.
ABC13 Houston

No sound!

A lot of these child killers, ie Balboa, Leticia Stauch, Casey Anthony and many others have eyes that look so 'dead' and evil to me. I have goosebumps looking at her booking photo.

Poor sweet Sam, where were the people who should have been watching over and protecting you at during this time?????

I'm glad the man who drove her to the motel came forward. I'm left wondering how she would have made it from the motel to Louisiana. Maybe she chose that motel because she knew someone in the area that she thought may have been willing to take her to Louisiana.?

My first thought as well, when I read she was heade to LA. She clearly wasn't going to drive there, so I do have to wonder who knows her, that has ties to LA. They're probably really glad those plans never worked out, or they might be looking at charges as well.

LaborDayRN, one of the mainsteam Houston, TX media sources stated it would take up to 90 days for the full autopsy report to be completed. I posted it up-thread.

It could take up to 90 days or it could be much sooner as well. That seems to be pretty standard sort of template speak to give themselves enough reasonable time to complete it.

jmo

This makes the whole 2 days in a bathtub thing even worse.

I didn’t think it could get worse..
Yes I have been disturbed by the thoughts of the close proximity and if child in the bathtub/shower area for 2 days???? Apparently there was not much bathing going on for days . Or perhaps they did go to another available place for several days. MOO

Source: KBTX (CBS) - Bryan, TX -- 6/7/21

I wonder if Andrea Beall, prosecutor with the Harris County District Attorney's Office - Houston, Harris County, TX is or will be the lead prosecutor in the case against TB!

H5T3OO65VJFLVLEJ3N5ETFV33Q.JPG

Snipped:

During a court hearing on Monday, Andrea Beall, a prosecutor with the Harris County District Attorney’s Office, said authorities planned to file additional charges against Balboa.

Read more:

Prosecutor: Woman to face more charges in Texas boy’s death

Last edited:
I was thinking maybe a drill to drill holes for the zip ties?
The bins described already have 6 holes in the lid/lip to secure.
THAT is a very small living space for three people. At least prison won't be a big adjustment.
uh.. she was sharing a one BR with her ex? this is all so absurd I cant even understand what anyone in this case was thinking...
I so hope the abuse Sam endured wasn't gradual over time and that it was just a snap (I cant even believe I have to feel that)
JUSTICE IS COMING SAM!!!

want to add that "scratching" sound might not be the best adjective? the only thing in my mind that lines up with scratching is animal.. scraping sounds maybe? grinding? drilling? scrubbing?
I would love to ask this neighbor a whole bunch of questions on what they heard.
MOO

I wondered this too. If she had a ride as far as the motel, why not have the ride take her to her ultimate destination, since she had no vehicle and was on the run, with a deceased child’s body, no less?

Since TB was located at the hotel I’ve wondered which of her brain cells thought it was a good idea to hang out at a hotel indefinitely with remains that were three weeks old.
Maybe the friend said oh no, I’m not driving that far, or across state lines.

I would love to know what the man who drove TB to the motel actually knew. Did he know beforehand this was a dead body, meaning did TB call him and tell him why she had to get out of town, or did she just say she needed a ride? Did he figure it out when she opened the storage unit, because of the smell?
So many questions.
MOO/speculation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members