MN MN - LeeAnna Warner, 5, Chisholm, 14 June 2003

Do you mean that after 8 years you still believe these points are true? I appreciate your involvement and dedication to the case, but why do you believe these points are true? Point by point.

I don't believe it, that her parents knew who did this or they were possibly involved, and that he was some local sicko who needed a young girl. Sounds like a passing of the buck to me. A pat profile that is general and not specific to her case. In fact I'd love to see how Pat Brown would interpret the case.

I have thought of Beaner for these last 8 years often and with endearment, hoping she was safe and sound and not dead in some field. I don't see anything you offer as a startling possibility about the circumstances under which she went missing.

Wasn't there a small carnival in town the day she disappeared? We often thought the person that took her was an 'out of towner' who used and abused her. It was a very conservative town and there was not much happening from the inside out of the town, but rather what was coming into the town.

She was never found. God Bless her wherever she is tonight.

What do you think he did with her?

As you can tell this is personal with me. We are friends as posters here but not sharing the same thoughts. Beaner was in my heart the minute I heard of her plight. xox
It’s interesting how many towns where children go missing during this period happen to be hosting a small carnival. One would assume this/these carnival(s) have been looked at.

Do you mean that after 8 years you still believe these points are true? I appreciate your involvement and dedication to the case, but why do you believe these points are true? Point by point.

I don't believe it, that her parents knew who did this or they were possibly involved, and that he was some local sicko who needed a young girl. Sounds like a passing of the buck to me. A pat profile that is general and not specific to her case. In fact I'd love to see how Pat Brown would interpret the case.

I have thought of Beaner for these last 8 years often and with endearment, hoping she was safe and sound and not dead in some field. I don't see anything you offer as a startling possibility about the circumstances under which she went missing.

Wasn't there a small carnival in town the day she disappeared? We often thought the person that took her was an 'out of towner' who used and abused her. It was a very conservative town and there was not much happening from the inside out of the town, but rather what was coming into the town.

She was never found. God Bless her wherever she is tonight.

What do you think he did with her?

As you can tell this is personal with me. We are friends as posters here but not sharing the same thoughts. Beaner was in my heart the minute I heard of her plight. xox
It’s interesting how many towns where children go missing during this period happen to be hosting a small carnival. One would assume this/these carnival(s) have been looked at.

I keep thinking about her shoes. Did she take them off or did the perp? Fingerprints, DNA?
I feel this was a planned kidnapping of this child bc she kept saying she was going to live with her new family.. I feel someone watched this kid running the streets and maybe thought she was being neglected and decided to raise her as their own.

I don’t know why LE was so quick to say Matthew Curtis the pedo neighbor who committed suicide was not involved. They searched his truck and found “no evidence” LeaAnna was ever in the truck. How well did they search it? What about the house he was living in? They also said his suicide was “not related” to LeeAnna’s disappearance. Why are they so sure? Am I missing something?

I don’t know why LE was so quick to say Matthew Curtis the pedo neighbor who committed suicide was not involved. They searched his truck and found “no evidence” LeaAnna was ever in the truck. How well did they search it? What about the house he was living in? They also said his suicide was “not related” to LeeAnna’s disappearance. Why are they so sure? Am I missing something?

How close did he live to her?
Reading her case on CP, it sounds like LE decided that with no evidence, he wasn't any more likely the abductor than any other offender living or traveling through the area. I am betting he wasn't actually removed from their internal list of possibilities, though. JMO.

LeeAnna Susan Marie Warner – The Charley Project

How close did he live to her?
Reading her case on CP, it sounds like LE decided that with no evidence, he wasn't any more likely the abductor than any other offender living or traveling through the area. I am betting he wasn't actually removed from their internal list of possibilities, though. JMO.

LeeAnna Susan Marie Warner – The Charley Project
I have read he lived 2 houses away. I watched the short video linked previously and learned LE said they were planning on talking to him again but he killed himself before they could. Apparently he was not held in jail prior to his child *advertiser censored* trial and he killed himself right before the trial. Leanna went missing in June, he was arrested in August. His trial was set for September. He killed himself the day before the trial.
I would like to know how his arrest came about and if his house was searched. Also did he live there alone or with his parents. And where was he on the Saturday Leanna went missing. And where was he in the days after.

I have read he lived 2 houses away. I watched the short video linked previously and learned LE said they were planning on talking to him again but he killed himself before they could. Apparently he was not held in jail prior to his child *advertiser censored* trial and he killed himself right before the trial. Leanna went missing in June, he was arrested in August. His trial was set for September. He killed himself the day before the trial.
I would like to know how his arrest came about and if his house was searched. Also did he live there alone or with his parents. And where was he on the Saturday Leanna went missing. And where was he in the days after.
I’m pretty sure his mother and stepfather turned him in.

I'm from MN and just heard about this case for the first time on ID channel. How can a 5 year old missing child ever not be national news until the day she's found? This world, smdh. :mad:
I, too, am from MN. This case was pretty huge back when she disappeared. Even in the Twin Cities areas. But, like a lot of cases, faded away. I will never forget little Leanna.

LEEANNA Warner was five years old when she disappeared nearly two decades ago.

Several chilling details about her unsolved case have been discovered since LeeAnna went missing on June 14, 2003.

LeeAnna was last seen walking home from a nearby friend’s house wearing a sleeveless, blue denim dress or skirt with a belt, orange underwear, and no shoes or socks.

But when LeeAnna's mother Kaelin went looking for her, LeeAnna's shoes were found outside the friend's house, where no one had been at home for her visit, Kaelin told People.

More at Seven chilling details in case of girl, 5, who vanished 18 years ago

I live only a few miles away from where beaner went missing. I was 16 when she disappeared. Something clicked the other day, and I decided to share it here. 2003-2005 they searched lakes, ponds, and flooded mine pits. But I haven't been able to find anything concrete on whether or not they searched any of the abandoned vertical mine shafts that are scattered throughout the area. The reason I thought of this? The newer developments in the Susan Powell case suggest her husband may have disposed of her body in a vertical mine shaft in utah.
A lot of locals tend to forget the vertical shaft mine entrances are all over the place. And are more accessible than one would think.
Anyways, if anyone knows if LE did search vertical mind shaft entrances, LMK.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
not_just_a_phase
Back