MN MN - LeeAnna Warner, 5, Chisholm, 14 June 2003

LEEANNA Warner was five years old when she disappeared nearly two decades ago.

Several chilling details about her unsolved case have been discovered since LeeAnna went missing on June 14, 2003.

LeeAnna was last seen walking home from a nearby friend’s house wearing a sleeveless, blue denim dress or skirt with a belt, orange underwear, and no shoes or socks.

But when LeeAnna's mother Kaelin went looking for her, LeeAnna's shoes were found outside the friend's house, where no one had been at home for her visit, Kaelin told People.

More at Seven chilling details in case of girl, 5, who vanished 18 years ago
Has anyone looked at Gerald Turner? He was out on parole in 2003 and the girl he previously murdered looks very similar to leeanna? Just a thought?

Has anyone looked at Gerald Turner? He was out on parole in 2003 and the girl he previously murdered looks very similar to leeanna? Just a thought?
Also, was the neighbour with the dog ever fully investigated? If she was seen going over to see the dog, why would he put the dog away?

20 years missing...

leeanna_susan_marie_warner_3.jpg
leeanna_susan_marie_warner_5.jpg

LeeAnna Susan Marie Warner, Age 5, Missing since 14 June 2003

20 years after her disappearance, LeeAnna Warner’s family still fights for answers

“I have lots of memories of LeeAnna, she was a feisty one, very feisty,” said Whitney Schupp, LeeAnna’s sister. “I was eight, she was five, so we always were fighting, but I just remember the constant love and appreciation that I had for her and that she had for me.”

Schupp said 20 years later, their family is still fighting for answers and grieving another loss.

Schupp’s mother, Kaelin, passed away in December after a short battle with cancer.

20 years after her disappearance, LeeAnna Warner’s family still fights for answers

“I have lots of memories of LeeAnna, she was a feisty one, very feisty,” said Whitney Schupp, LeeAnna’s sister. “I was eight, she was five, so we always were fighting, but I just remember the constant love and appreciation that I had for her and that she had for me.”

Schupp said 20 years later, their family is still fighting for answers and grieving another loss.

Schupp’s mother, Kaelin, passed away in December after a short battle with cancer.
So sad I did not know her mother passed away.

April 12, 2024

LeeAnna-Warner-26-year-progression-image-NCMEC.jpg

LeeAnna Warner in 2003, and an age progressed image showing what LeeAnna might look like today at 26 years old from the NCMEC.​

This June will mark 21 years since LeeAnna “Beaner” Warner was last seen at

This June will mark 21 years since LeeAnna “Beaner” Warner was last seen at her home in Chisholm, Minnesota. LeeAnna’s two sisters and the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children (NCMEC) are asking for the public’s help in finding any new information about her disappearance. The NCMEC has released a new age progression photo of what LeeAnna may look like today at 26 years old.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels
Back