Age Now: 5
Sex: Female
Race: White
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Blue
Height: 3'0"
Weight: 40 lbs
Description: Last seen wearing grey pants, a pink shirt and possibly barefoot

An AMBER Alert has been issued on behalf of the Hawkins County Sheriff's Office for Summer Moon-Utah Wells. Summer is a 5-year-old white female, 3' tall, 40lbs., with blonde hair and blue eyes. Summer was last seen wearing grey pants, a pink shirt and was possibly barefoot. If you have seen Summer or have any information regarding her whereabouts, please contact the Hawkins County Sheriff's Office at 423-272-7121 or the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND.

dontHesitate.png
ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT
call911only.png
Hawkins County Sheriff's Office 423-272-7121

https://twitter.com/AMBERAlert/status/1405186324848578565

<modsnip> I think it is safe to say she lives in a mobile home in a very rural area of northeast TN. My kids grew up rural and for sure my son made tracks barefoot. He thought it was all an adventure.
It is a lovely day here in NE TN. Overcast with temps being very nice, not too hot today. Last night would have been too chilly to be comfortable out, mid to high 50's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Google-Earth-map.jpg

from this article

<modsnip> I think it is safe to say she lives in a mobile home in a very rural area of northeast TN. My kids grew up rural and for sure my son made tracks barefoot. He thought it was all an adventure.
It is a lovely day here in NE TN. Overcast with temps being very nice, not too hot today. Last night would have been too chilly to be comfortable out, mid to high 50's.
I'm from Sullivan county too, I am keeping my eyes peeled on this case. It is very concerning given the more time goes by, the worse the outcome usually is. <modsnip>

Last edited by a moderator:
This is 5 minutes from my house I was just out there at the church where the news crews are stationed! We are devastated

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation has issued an endangered child alert for a missing 5-year-old from Hawkins County.

Summer Wells is 5 years old and not 4 as was previously reported.

Emergency crews are searching for Summer Wells around Ben Hill Road in the Beech Creek community.

Wells was seen walking away from her home on Ben Hill Road around 7 p.m.

She is 4-feet tall, has blonde hair, and was last seen wearing a pink shirt and gray shorts.

TBI issues endangered child alert for missing Hawkins County 5-year-old | WJHL | Tri-Cities News & Weather

From the article…
Earlier on Wednesday, the TBI issued an Endangered Child Alert for the girl, but the TBI said new information and growing concern for her well-being lead the bureau to issue a statewide Amber Alert.

Praying for her safe return

Here’s a closer look at the prayer vigil for Summer Wells safe return. The goal is for anyone to tie a ribbon or drop off anything here to pray for her. You can stop by Soloman’s Temple Baptist Church—about two miles down the road from where Summer was last seen. @wvlt

E4BYcd6UYAQtYea.jpg E4BYcd8VgAQEFDf.jpg

https://twitter.com/AshleyWVLT/status/1405220400368340992

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members