UK UK - Claudia Lawrence, 35, Chef, York University, 18 March 2009 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
What if on Cheltenham Cup Day 13.03.09 Claudia was in a passionate embrace with a P.O.I? AC for example? Could that be a reason for her disappearance?
Absolutely. A drunk mind speaks a sober heart. If Claudia's inhibitions were lowered due to alcohol she could very easily have passionately embraced any one of the POI's or spoke of things that were damaging to their reputations or freedom. She could have made a move on a random man and enraged their partner but IMO there wouldn't have been such a good clean up job. All MOO. If only we had factual evidence of what happened on that day. Perhaps there is, but the Police are not disclosing it and whomever was there and saw it cannot for fear of reprisal, but can drop hints hoping that someone with the means to investigate further will do so. MOO

Has anyone noticed any additions or deletions to the NYP microsite?

Has anyone noticed any additions or deletions to the NYP microsite?
I've just started reading the NYP microsite so I don't know what was or wasn't on there before.
The links on the interactive map on the introduction page don't work, they say page not found - but I think this is just an error as the information is available to find if you use the search box. The links just haven't been updated

Think some reports allege there were 9 arrests. Apart from the NH 4, the Acomb landlord and the biology dept colleague does anyone know or have any idea who the others were?

Think some reports allege there were 9 arrests. Apart from the NH 4, the Acomb landlord and the biology dept colleague does anyone know or have any idea who the others were?
I guess its 9 arrests for 6 people - 1 was perverting the course of justice and the others may have been arrested more than once

You've got to be very cold blooded to do whatever you did to CL, dumped the body away from any detection for over a decade now and basically keep your head down while doing your day job or being out and about in York.

But then many killers do that pretty comfortably until something happens and they eventually get caught and there's certainly no chance the police are anywhere near cracking this case as they seemed to be in 2014.

Of course seems likely the whole events involved number of people so not like it's just one person which adds to things. Perhaps it was really an accident, person who was there panicked and got some help and it's remained a pact between them ever since.

Just having a look to see what's going on in the thread given I had fatigue from it a while back with some of the implausible theories, very impressed with the commitment of the same posters from when I joined 18 months back. If NYP had this commitment it could've been cracked by now!
It is solvable. It was no accident, the body wasn't dumped, it was meticulously disposed of. Imagine life of the "Perps" just waiting, everyday waking up to be thinking todays the day to end my liberty for the rest of my life. Its the reality for quite a number of people who frequented the nags. Look at the people you suspect - look at how they have aged beyond their years - these are your Culprits - its written all over their faces!

Just visiting the old info on the microsite - cant seem to open these - is anyone else having the same probs? wanted to look at the focus footage specifically.

Attachments

• claudia 7 missing links.PNG
    claudia 7 missing links.PNG
    13 KB · Views: 27

Good question.. I wondered if the owner of the SUV was ever arrested?
I remember an anouncement that it had been traced and elimated, but given that the SUV was parked outside Claudias at an important time in the timeline of her disappearance and Galloway was so interested in wether it had been sold or valeted in the last couple of the weeks you would have thought that police would seized it for forensic examination.

I am just wondering if any members asked Cold Case if the vehicle was ever examined forensically?

Claudia Lawrence search police appeal for information about dark-coloured van

Good question.. I wondered if the owner of the SUV was ever arrested?
I remember an anouncement that it had been traced and elimated, but given that the SUV was parked outside Claudias at an important time in the timeline of her disappearance and Galloway was so interested in wether it had been sold or valeted in the last couple of the weeks you would have thought that police would seized it for forensic examination.

I am just wondering if any members asked Cold Case if the vehicle was ever examined forensically?

Claudia Lawrence search police appeal for information about dark-coloured van
The answer to your question would probably be pointless .if yes it was (forensics examind ) you would hope and trust they did a good job if not … well too late !

The answer to your question would probably be pointless .if yes it was (forensics examind ) you would hope and trust they did a good job if not … well too late !

Im afraid its not down to 'if not ...well too late' that would be an unacceptable.

If not
, Why Not!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members