GA - Gene Siller, 41, Paul Pierson, 76, & Henry Valdez, 46, murdered, Cobb Co, 3 July 2021 *ARREST*

It is interesting that Gene Siller funeral has already happened, but I haven't seen any funeral arrangements for Henry Valdez or Paul Pierson. Is it possible that those bodies haven't been released to th
Lol, LE probably prefers to keep that quiet but there has to be something in it for the CI, right?
Would they do it out of the goodness of their heart?
It's a lot of risk for nothing in return.
I think there was a whole huge article about Million Dollar snitches..or maybe hundred thousand dollar ones.They dont always get paid legal money ,they are just allowed to collect the snitches bounty.
Secret Justice: Criminal Informants and America’s Underground Legal System | Prison Legal News

Lol, LE probably prefers to keep that quiet but there has to be something in it for the CI, right?
Would they do it out of the goodness of their heart?
It's a lot of risk for nothing in return.
Oh, definitely! Their get out of jail free card.
I was just curious about whether money is ever actually returned. I highly doubt it, but who knows.

I think there was a whole huge article about Million Dollar snitches..or maybe hundred thousand dollar ones.They dont always get paid legal money ,they are just allowed to collect the snitches bounty.
Secret Justice: Criminal Informants and America’s Underground Legal System | Prison Legal News
Wow. Thank you for posting this very informative article.
This should not be legal, 90-95% of cases are plea bargains and unless one pleads guilty, not even the defense ever knows about the CI.
Innocent people make plea bargains to lessor charges every day because it's cheaper than fighting in court and they want to go on with their lives, some of those "bargains" are based on charges based on evidence from a lying, criminal, CI.

Right, Cobb Co., I got confused by his previous troubles in Fulton.
The forfeitures were years apart and he has probably worked with many people who are not connected.
A lot of people don't read the news unless it concerns them, there was just enough reported to confirm that LE took his money, proof to a seller that he's not just ripping them off but that seller probably wouldn't work with him anymore. Also, by the time the next forfeiture happened the previous seller could very likely be in prison.
This is all just speculation pulled from my imagination, I don't really know anything about this case but have lived many years around an area of some big pot dealers in CA and have heard talk about local cases.
Three people who were shot in the head over a big pot theft in my area met the guy in the local coffee shop looking for pounds. People can be way too casual about who they deal with.

That makes sense. I tend to overthink this stuff and then it's the most obvious, simple thing. For example, looking at the Twitter link posted earlier that leads to a tweet from Pierson’s son. In the thread someone posted a screenshot of a conversation and it is interesting to think about. Was Rhoden running from a cop (or someone) before he drove on the golf course? Did someone see another vehicle behind him? I was thinking maybe there was a bigger plan and a choice to pick that spot and going down rabbit holes in my head. But maybe the guy just hit a literal dead end in the road and had nowhere else to go. But if that info was correct, what happened to the person following him?

There have been several links to media sources with Rhoden’s prior run-ins with the law. Not sure if it's just me but I missed this part about the Uber driver. Sorry if repeating.

From CBS 46-Golf club murders: Who is Bryan Rhoden? Here's what we know about the accused killer

In April of this year, an Uber driver called Atlanta police claiming that Rhoden and his group got into an argument with him so he decided to pull over and kick them out. According to a report, the Uber driver told police that Rhoden threatened him with a gun. Police said Rhoden admitted having a gun but denied using it to threaten the driver. Police couldn't determine which party was telling the truth, so they let them go their separate ways.

Rhoden’s manager is quoted.

"From my standpoint, just logically speaking, does it sound like someone who would have committed a crime of that nature, that severity voluntarily walks back into a police station to retrieve their his belongings. That doesn't make any sense," Veal explained.

Manager for aspiring rapper speaks about Cobb County triple homicide, felony charges
.."his belongings", how much cash was it though? No one is saying.

But he's not wrong, he makes perfect sense.
Now if he explains everything else about B Rod's past and present, he should be all set.

.."his belongings", how much cash was it though? No one is saying.

But he's not wrong, he makes perfect sense.
Now if he explains everything else about B Rod's past and present, he should be all set.

Wondering if he meant to say “their his” or if that was a typo by the writer. Was it his stuff or someone else’s?

EXCLUSIVE: Golf course shooting suspect knew 2 of the victims, friend says

Wowzers!

The relationship between Rhoden and Valdez revolved around the cannabis trade, said Valdez’s friend, Alejandro Guerrero, 44, who lives in the Los Angeles area. He said Valdez was a broker who worked with a “very small circle of people he trusted.” That included Rhoden, said Guerrero. Rhoden was a “nice guy,” he said, and Valdez felt comfortable doing business with the aspiring rapper, whose stage name is B Rod. Rhoden and Valdez followed each other on Instagram.

Valdez, said Guerrero, felt no shame about what he did for a living. Once, he said, he overheard Valdez respond “drug dealer” when asked by a prospective landlord about his occupation.

Pierson, a civil engineer, was a longtime associate of Valdez’, said Guerrero. He didn’t know complete details of the relationship.

Last edited:
EXCLUSIVE: Golf course shooting suspect knew 2 of the victims, friend says

Wowzers!

The relationship between Rhoden and Valdez revolved around the cannabis trade, said Valdez’s friend, Alejandro Guerrero, 44, who lives in the Los Angeles area. He said Valdez was a broker who worked with a “very small circle of people he trusted.” That included Rhoden, said Guerrero. Rhoden was a “nice guy,” he said, and Valdez felt comfortable doing business with the aspiring rapper, whose stage name is B Rod. Rhoden and Valdez followed each other on Instagram.

Valdez, said Guerrero, felt no shame about what he did for a living. Once, he said, he overheard Valdez respond “drug dealer” when asked by a prospective landlord about his occupation.

Pierson, a civil engineer, was a longtime associate of Valdez’, said Guerrero. He didn’t know complete details of the relationship.

Not really a surprise. (jmo)

I am now curious about AG. Is he the one with Act One Ventures?

Last edited:
"Valdez named his Orange County [California] dispensary Hope for Humanity."

You can prettify the legal marijuana trade all you want but you can still end up bound, gagged, and blasted in the head by someone who you thought was a "nice guy", all the same.

Last edited:
It would make sense if Pierson was in on the grower side of the business.

He'd know a lot of out of the way places to grow and be able to drill wells and supply the water in generous quantities, especially in northern California. Maybe also in on the shipping to the Georgia market via Rhoden. You could certainly fill a large RV with a substantial amount of the product.

If so, I wonder why Rhoden would want to exterminate the suppliers and the source. Seems like a bad business strategy.

None of it makes any sense to me.

The only thing I am sure of is Bruce Harvey's abilities in the courtroom. He's no doubt has his defense strategy mapped out. MOO and yes I'm totally serious.

None of it makes any sense to me.

The only thing I am sure of is Bruce Harvey's abilities in the courtroom. He's no doubt has his defense strategy mapped out. MOO and yes I'm totally serious.

IMO Bruce Harvey will only be representing him until his money runs out. I doubt B-Rod has that much cash on hand, and when that's gone, noone else will be footing the bills.

If so, I wonder why Rhoden would want to exterminate the suppliers and the source. Seems like a bad business strategy.

I agree (bad business strategy). I'm so curious as to what exactly happened.

And, I wonder how much physical evidence ties BR to the murders. (At the moment I'm going to assume there's quite a bit)

Manager for aspiring rapper speaks about Cobb County triple homicide, felony charges

“If everything came to light then they'll know why a lot of that stuff was unjust and why he was free to walk away from it because it's just a lot of crazy circumstances," Veal said.

D’andre Veal is BRods manager. Interesting what he says about BR not being prosecuted for previous crimes. This might support the CI theory.

It appears the Jan 2020 case is on-going, and the May 2020 is still open. 'Might have to see if Clayton Co court records are searchable.

And, I'm curious as to other artists Veal represents.

I agree (bad business strategy). I'm so curious as to what exactly happened.

And, I wonder how much physical evidence ties BR to the murders. (At the moment I'm going to assume there's quite a bit)

So when Cobb County LE arrived on the scene, I would think the first thing the detectives would do is run the plates on the truck, and have Paul Pierson's name pretty quickly. I assume they reached out to his family for any details on his travel to GA. It's interesting to me that it took several days to ID Henry Valdez. he had some criminal charges in IL for running drugs a few years back, so you would think his fingerprints would be in the system.

I'm just trying to piece together at what point LE knew the killer was Bryan Rhoden. Certainly not the first day when they claimed he wasn't a threat to the public? Once LE talked to the victim's family members they knew this was likely a drug deal gone bad. But still, there's a drugged up killer on the loose, that shot Gene Siller for no reason.

So when Cobb County LE arrived on the scene, I would think the first thing the detectives would do is run the plates on the truck, and have Paul Pierson's name pretty quickly. I assume they reached out to his family for any details on his travel to GA. It's interesting to me that it took several days to ID Henry Valdez. he had some criminal charges in IL for running drugs a few years back, so you would think his fingerprints would be in the system.

I'm just trying to piece together at what point LE knew the killer was Bryan Rhoden. Certainly not the first day when they claimed he wasn't a threat to the public? Once LE talked to the victim's family members they knew this was likely a drug deal gone bad. But still, there's a drugged up killer on the loose, that shot Gene Siller for no reason.

Yes... gotta' wonder when (and how) LE knew BR that was the killer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back