GA - Gene Siller, 41, Paul Pierson, 76, & Henry Valdez, 46, murdered, Cobb Co, 3 July 2021 *ARREST*

Thx
Will you agree that scenario sounds bizarre.
Held a man for 3 days.
Released him.
Then he came back to retrieve cash withheld from him at the release.

If you killed 3 people and were released from jail, wouldn't you flee?

Personally, BR had gotten away with so much previously, I think he thought he was never going to be arrested or caught on anything. Hubris.

Here's the last court document that I see posted. (There seem to be a few others with numbers assigned but the documents are not posted.)

1697210536804.png

Found on the Cobb County Superior Court records search site.

Criminal Case Number: 22902367
STATE v RHODEN BRYAN ANTHONY
Judge: S BROWN

Attachments

• SUCR-20230095375.pdf
    106.4 KB · Views: 1
Here's the last court document that I see posted. (There seem to be a few others with numbers assigned but the documents are not posted.)

View attachment 453109

Found on the Cobb County Superior Court records search site.

Criminal Case Number: 22902367
STATE v RHODEN BRYAN ANTHONY
Judge: S BROWN

Well, that's encouraging. It looks like the trial is moving forward. If this is a DP case, it can take time.

""Prosecutors were seeking the death penalty against Bryan Rhoden, but with the terms of the plea deal, Rhoden has been sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole after pleading guilty to murder.

Rhoden killed Gene Siller as well as Henry Valdez, 46, and Paul Pierson, 76, at Pinetree Country Club in July 2021."

Wow, in that video during the victim impact statement (Gene's wife), the killer shows no remorse whatsoever. It looks like he's actively trying to appear as indifferent as possible. What a horrible monster.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon
Back