GUILTY UK - Bernadette Walker, 17, left parent's car, Peterborough, 21 July 2020 *Arrests* #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
So some of the jury believe Sarah may be innocent of knowing B was dead.
Interesting.

or as likely not guilty of knowing she was alive. That’s a tougher one as we know she is a liar and obstructed justice, but what crime did she cover up? For me it’s obvious, but those web searches may get her off.

he’s done for and good riddance. Now we need him to crack and reveal the truth. After that he can rot in hell

So very pleased that the jury saw past ScW's lies. I hope that, 1 - they do the same for Bee's poor excuse of a mother and, 2 - he finally gives up Bee's location so she can be decently laid to rest.

In fairness he didn’t tell any lies…or any details! He made no comment throughout and then was unable to answer very basic questions before throwing in the towel in the dock. To quote his own dad: “he’s not coming home”.

now the mother has been smart. She’s pleaded guilty to the stuff we can prove, but is claiming she too was duped. Her actions, searches and comments may help, but I think the fact they are moving to majority means she is joining him for a long walk

In fairness he didn’t tell any lies…or any details! He made no comment throughout and then was unable to answer very basic questions before throwing in the towel in the dock. To quote his own dad: “he’s not coming home”.

now the mother has been smart. She’s pleaded guilty to the stuff we can prove, but is claiming she too was duped. Her actions, searches and comments may help, but I think the fact they are moving to majority means she is joining him for a long walk

You are quite right - I have had too many threads on the go!
I am still very pleased that the jury saw him for what he is ..... a murdering, abusing

Is this new information? We have speculated on here about social services many times.

The allegations Bea had made about being sexually abused by her father were passed to police via a social worker on 22 July. SOURCE

I think that is new ! I have not read that before ! I was under the impression SaW and ScW revealed the allegations to the police but of course stated they they were “false allegations”!

Allocating a social worker to a family can take weeks from the time of an initial referral.
A social worker was clearly already on it on the 22nd of July.
Proof of previous social involvement now public information.
Phew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members