Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #70 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Crime Talk with Scott Reisch

@CrimeTalkPod

·
1m

Nielsen and Eytan shuffle around papers on the defense desk for a few minutes. Nielsen apologizes for the delay. Barry sits watching with his mask still below his nose.
I just gasped out loud, this #$%@ I wish someone would walk over and pull it up over his head. Another example of how he does not consider others around him.

Dear @FlyerFan28,

Most importantly, I am thankful that you survived cancer.

I can't even imagine how hard that was, and you did survive it.

Thank you for sharing the information about hydrocodone. Very much appreciated.
Thank you. It was 16 years ago but I remember all the details like it was yesterday. Like SM, I was in an unhappy marriage. Thankfully, I got out of mine.

The Chipmunk.
Oh yes, this is very
Aww. Off topic but they play with my cat in the backyard. They chase each other back and forth and then the chipmunks come to me with little hands outstretched for nuts. As the cat watches!

disturbing.

Oh? How often did you go shooting Chipmunks with darts?
You couldn't have hit them all. Are we going to find darts on the property or friends who can corroborate
that this was one of your things?

Even Chad Daybell came up with a better story. I shot a racoon.

Who would go around killing Chipmunks. One of the worlds cutest.

Can animal tranquilizers hurt humans?

A large animal tranquilizer that can kill humans instantly is being sold on the streets mixed with other opioids. Carfentanil is an analog of the synthetic opioid fentanyl. It's 100 times more potent than fentanyl and 10,000 times more potent than morphine.Aug 16, 2018

A large animal tranquilizer is killing people addicted to opioids | wtsp.com

Is it possible to create/load your own tranquilizer dart? Wouldn't it be something if that is how Barry killed Suzanne? No blood, no mess ...

@LaurenScharfTV
Judge allows this exhibit... If you were wondering Agent Johnny Grusing is only the third witness the prosecution has called to the stand. They were planning to call 8 for the first two days of #Barrymorphew preliminary hearing.

5:03 PM · Aug 10, 2021
Maybe Ds plan is forestall witnesses 6,7 and 8 from testifying?
Delay, deflect, deny.
Maybe this is why E&N wanted to know the order of witnesses.

And now by elimination they do know who and what is yet to come, and they choose stalling.

Last edited:
I believe so but to be honest I got a little lost in the technical stuff. Apparently there are spoofing services that can access the service data base and make a log for a call
Or text. But a few minutes of online reading and a generally good feel for how technology works is the extent of my expertise.
Thanks @EggSalad. I don't want to be tedious but I was trying to figure out if it would be possible to manipulate all of the data to line up.

Ashley Franco @AshleyKKTV 13s
The defense has taken over on cross. They are asking Grusing about calls #BarryMorphew was making to #SuzanneMorphew.

Ashley Franco @AshleyKKTV 3m
May 9th while #BarryMorphew was away #SuzanneMorphew was sending LinkedIn messages to Jeff Libler. Investigators showed a picture Suzanne sent to Jeff to Barry, he said she "looked drunk" and she had "drunk eyes" Investigators say this is the last sign of Suzanne being alive[/QUOTE]

This is only my opinion - I don't think it was Suzanne who "sent" that photo to Jeff.

This could have been right after the contents in the dart went into her system.

Why would you presume that Suzanne's BF knew her FB password?
And if he did, why would he have any reason to reset it, and send friend requests to Suzanne's old school friends?

I may be misunderstanding you but I just fail to see any reason why her BF would do that.

It's much more likely that, like most people, Suzanne had her passwords stored in her browser. So Barry probably had access to them. He may have caught her off-guard on her laptop and managed to look really quick while she was doing something else (he'd need the password to her laptop to do that - but those are often easily guessed and many couples share theirs with each other - or use the same one).

Barry did it, obviously. (To me, anyway). To make it look like Suzanne was man-crazy. Oddly, most of the people were from an older group of students than the ones Suzanne went to school with.

I have no idea where this came from. Somehow this has become super confusing.

This is how I understood it, based on other info in other tweets:

Suzanne was at home.
The girls were in Utah.
Barry was in Salida outside the pizza place.
Barry takes a selfie and sends it to Suzanne.
Suzanne sends the pic to the girls.
No idea why he sent it to her, or why she sent it to the girls, but I suspect it's just one of those things they all do. Old family habits, despite the seriously garbage marriage.
Super confusing!!! By the tweet, I thought they were saying Suzanne sent the pic to the girls.... And I thought, she probably did it to make the girls think everything was hunky dory....
But I haven't put the tweets together of other texts to realize Suzanne was actually home during that time, my apologies.
ON May 8, #SuzanneMorphew sent a picture of #Barrymorphew standing outside Moonlight Pizza waiting for pizza to the girls. The girls are in Utah on a roadtrip.
https://twitter.com/LaurenScharfTV?s=09

Ok. It’s clear from the language used here that the prosecution theory is that Barry did in fact tranquilize Suzanne.

Grusing testifies he wrote in arrest affidavit that #BarryMorphew was 'most likely chasing Suzanne around while she was conscious' and that's why Barry's phone pinged in different areas in/around house, but defense says his movement impossible given time/distance of cell records.

https://twitter.com/russellhaythorn/status/1425201955626917890?s=21

Last edited:
Lol. More clock killing.

This is mind-numbing testimony & people in the crtroom are struggling to stay awake.
Judge asks Grusing if he understands the method Nielsen is using to explain this. It’s the first time he’s seen it. He says he can follow, but he says to Nielsen - “You are teaching me.”
https://twitter.com/carolamckinley/status/1425200741573033987?s=21

Darn.... I wish Grusing would take a page from the Woodland Park Police officer during the Frazze PH. His response to the defense was that he was not a cell phone expert and that basically put an end to the defense line of questioning! The Judge wasn't going to waste the court's valuable time with what was asked and answered.

Maybe Ds plan is forestall witnesses 6,7 and 8 from testifying?
Delay, deflect, deny.
Maybe this is why E&N wanted to know the order of witnesses.

And now by elimination they do know who and what is yet to come, and they choose stalling.
Stanley maybe caught them off guard starting right off with Suzanne's affair.

I think you may be correct.

Hopefully, Stanley is onto them and makes sure the most crucial witnesses have court time.

Lol. More clock killing.

This is mind-numbing testimony & people in the crtroom are struggling to stay awake.
Judge asks Grusing if he understands the method Nielsen is using to explain this. It’s the first time he’s seen it. He says he can follow, but he says to Nielsen - “You are teaching me.”
https://twitter.com/carolamckinley/status/1425200741573033987?s=21
Isn't the D supposed to show the prosecutors any new exibits so they can prepare?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarellano5280