Found Deceased CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee County, 10 May 2020 #75 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who leaves their handbag and wallet in the car? That's not normal, women generally take their handbag into the house along with their wallet. Really surprised that BM let that be found in her auto and not in the house. Slip up?

Regarding his clothes being found in the dryer. If it's just shorts then that can be explained away but if it's clothing just like he had on the video that's crazy. I can't believe he would have kept those clothes, how did they get back to the house and washed and dried since he was supposedly out of town still.

Anyone else starting to get concerned?

I've been concerned since the initial announcement by the DA. If this does go to trial, I doubt he will be convicted. I've seen nothing so far that removes all reasonable doubt and his pitbull attorneys know it. I think we all believe he did it and we all want to see him in prison but thats doesn't equate to what we have seen so far as far as the evidence.

It's too far back for me to find the link now, but IIRC, AM stated that he and some of BM's buddies had searched the area where SM's helmet was found shortly after SM went missing – but found nothing. And that the group had split up at some point and he was suspicious that the helmet may have been planted by one of BM's close friends since one day it wasn't there and the next day it was. The coloring of the helmet would make it hard to overlook.

Does anyone else remember something of this nature being discussed? Or am I just confused?

MOO.
I remember that . It was a PE video. I’ll try to find it on lunch break.

I highly doubt the elk were strolling down the roadway and he followed them. They were moving up or down the mountain.

Regardless of the date on a calendar, elk move to and from three core resources during their daily routine: 1) bedding areas, 2) feeding areas and 3) water sources. Additionally, elk tend to take a direct route from one resource to another.

Triangle theorem: 5 expert steps for elk success
Yes, it would seem hard to follow that time of morning? IMO

So, if we are to believe in Barry's innocence according to the defence we need to believe:

Barry followed some elk to see if they would shed out of season
Barry was running around shooting chipmunks
Barry knew nothing about the dart (oh, other than using them to mutilate deer)
Suzanne's I'm done text was a report on her coffee morning status, which she wanted to end civilly

I could go on...
Sounds like Hong Kong PHOOEY to me!

It's too far back for me to find the link now, but IIRC, AM stated that he and some of BM's buddies had searched the area where SM's helmet was found shortly after SM went missing – but found nothing. And that the group had split up at some point and he was suspicious that the helmet may have been planted by one of BM's close friends since one day it wasn't there and the next day it was. The coloring of the helmet would make it hard to overlook.

Does anyone else remember something of this nature being discussed? Or am I just confused?

MOO.
You are correct.

MOO.
If the helmet was planted after the house was sealed by police, where was the helmet kept?

Who leaves their handbag and wallet in the car? That's not normal, women generally take their handbag into the house along with their wallet. Really surprised that BM let that be found in her auto and not in the house. Slip up?

Regarding his clothes being found in the dryer. If it's just shorts then that can be explained away but if it's clothing just like he had on the video that's crazy. I can't believe he would have kept those clothes, how did they get back to the house and washed and dried since he was supposedly out of town still.
They were the clothes he wore on Saturday May 9. They said seen on surveillance so maybe at DSI fixing the bobcat blade? Just guessing about the where. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53