AMBER ALERT TN - Summer Moon-Utah Wells, 5, Rogersville, 15 Jun 2021 #29

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grandma doesn’t seem to have any issues turning DW into the police-I would think that if there where any chance that DW was involved or could be involved she would have come forward with that-as far as we know she has corroborated what CW has said instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Aren't the Wells victims of a horrible crime? There is no evidence that they are connected to Summer's disappearance yet they have been judged and criticized relentlessly since the beginning. Every statement they have made has been analyzed as if to point out evidence of their guilt.

They both have a history of substance abuse so it's really not surprising that they seem to be in the middle of a breakdown. Their whole world has fallen apart.

The more they are condemned, the more defensive they become. Youtubers are not going to solve this crime. They don't know what evidence LE has.

If they are guilty, then discussing details of the case can provide them with the chance to cover up or hide evidence. If they are innocent, then it is only adding to their grief.

Either way, there is a significant chance that all this information that has been revealed is hindering the investigation. There may never be justice for Summer Wells.
For me, all I can say at this point is I have no idea. I assumed they were. Then I observed their behavior and listened to their words and I felt like none of this was in line with people who actually were victims of a horrible crime. <modsnip> So I honestly don’t know. Summer and her brothers are absolutely victims. In general, if a family member goes missing, you’re absolutely a victim. It’s hard being asked to put aside mountains of red flags in this case though and just say “oh no matter how vile they act, they must be grieving.” I think I’m comfortable saying this is not typical behavior for grieving families. So are they grieving? I honestly have no idea. JMO.

AMO.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think the implication of the arrest and being taken to Boston would necessarily be an arrest in regard to SW.

You can be tried in Federal court in Tennessee (for federal charges). Greeneville is the federal court for northeastern Tennessee including Hawkins County. Knoxville is the main federal court for East Tennessee.

Even on federal charges they don't send you right off to the big house to start serving your time.

But, i would think anything related to SW would play out in state court, not federal court.

Therefore, this mysterious thing the FBI would be dragging DW all the way to Boston for would be something else he did. Something not relating to the SA on J, M, plus four since that all happened in Utah.

Now i guess Mexican cartels can operate just any old place they can get away with it. Which could be Boston as easily as Rogersville. But, still...

Why Boston?

FBI Boston
Boston — FBI

I found these stories. I don't know how to put any of this together or make sense of most of what CW/DW say, but Boston does get in the news for Mexican drug cartels.

Dangerous, deadly drugs made in Mexican jungle are shipped to Boston

Feds charge Milton man with heading major drug operation

Holyoke man allegedly with the CJNG drug cartel was arrested for fentanyl conspiracy | WWLP

Eight Charged with Conspiring to Distribute Fentanyl and Cocaine and Money Laundering Conspiracy

Aren't the Wells victims of a horrible crime? There is no evidence that they are connected to Summer's disappearance yet they have been judged and criticized relentlessly since the beginning. Every statement they have made has been analyzed as if to point out evidence of their guilt.

They both have a history of substance abuse so it's really not surprising that they seem to be in the middle of a breakdown. Their whole world has fallen apart.

The more they are condemned, the more defensive they become. Youtubers are not going to solve this crime. They don't know what evidence LE has.

If they are guilty, then discussing details of the case can provide them with the chance to cover up or hide evidence. If they are innocent, then it is only adding to their grief.

Either way, there is a significant chance that all this information that has been revealed is hindering the investigation. There may never be justice for Summer Wells.
Are they? No one knows at this point. LE had better be dissecting every word and action of those surrounding this little girl. Right now all we know is that Summer is missing.

For me, all I can say at this point is I have no idea. I assumed they were. Then I observed their behavior and listened to their words and I felt like none of this was in line with people who actually were victims of a horrible crime. <modsnip> So I honestly don’t know. Summer and her brothers are absolutely victims. In general, if a family member goes missing, you’re absolutely a victim. It’s hard being asked to put aside mountains of red flags in this case though and just say “oh no matter how vile they act, they must be grieving.” I think I’m comfortable saying this is not typical behavior for grieving families. So are they grieving? I honestly have no idea. JMO.

AMO.
I don't think there is any typical behavior for people who are grieving. Everyone is different. Substance abuse and emotional problems can cause people to grieve in ways that seem strange to others.

Not remembering exact times or getting confused about the details of that day are not necessary red flags. Rambling on and on, bragging, or speaking incoherently may not be red flags since there may be other explanations for that kind of behavior. We don't know how mentally stable the Wells were before this happened and we don't know their level of education or intelligence.

And yes, we don't know what happened so their behavior may not be relevant to the case.

I can't imagine they are not grieving. In every video or interview I've seen Candus appears to be completely broken. She has said nothing means anything to her now that Summer is gone. They probably both feel as if they have nothing more to lose at this point.

I hope they are getting counseling. It seems to me that support, rather than criticism and outlandish accusations, would get them to open up more.

Last edited:
Here's the thing that gets me. I am in stillbirth and baby loss support groups. I have never seen anyone pull a prank about anything even remotely connected to their children. There can be (self-directed) dark humor at times because the grief is real and life-long, but I have never seen anyone do anything so grotesque in the many years that I have been unfortunate enough to participate in these groups. So I have a very hard time accepting that pulling pranks to try to own people who are trying to help you find your missing child is normal grieving behavior in any universe. It's just not.

But on the CW call to Mary, DW wasn't the victim, he was the perp which I find strange because Summer went missing while in CW's care. JMO
Allegedly
Grandma doesn’t seem to have any issues turning DW into the police-I would think that if there where any chance that DW was involved or could be involved she would have come forward with that-as far as we know she has corroborated what CW has said instead.
Do you think DW might have been at home at sometime the day Summer disappeared ?
His work schedule or alibi is hard to nail down that day as we have only CBW's account to verify it.
Imo.
Yes. JMO

I believe Grandma had no problem last year but that doesn’t mean she is as brave now. Her absence is a glaring statement to me.

Here's a short list of people who have been accused of having something to do with Summer's disappearance ( other than the last 3 people to have actually seen her that day ) :

Ally
Hunter
Robin
Mr. Dodson
Don's co-worker
Don's neighbor's
Mary
Tricia
Jeannie
Chris McDonough
The Mexican Drug Cartel
A man who tried to buy a piece of real estate
Someone who works at the Sheriff's office who drives a red truck
Someone else who drives a red truck
Someone else who drives a red truck
Anyone who drives a red truck

:rolleyes:

Are they? No one knows at this point. LE had better be dissecting every word and action of those surrounding this little girl. Right now all we know is that Summer is missing.
Yes. Unless LE names them suspects they are considered victims. I don't doubt that LE is investigating thoroughly, especially with the FBI and CARD being involved. They have stated they will hold a PC when there is something significant to report. At this point we don't even know what evidence they have or what leads they may be following.

They have said that just about every theory and rumor on SM is false. Yet many of those theories are still being discussed over and over again. Everything is speculation at this point. We know very little about the facts in this case.

There is still a chance that Summer wandered off and got lost or injured, and her body is in those woods somewhere. It's hard to search thoroughly when SAR teams are not allowed on private property, and searchers apparently were not allowed to get out of their vehicles after the initial search. Imo

I am sure LE has verified whether or not DW was at work that day.
I’m sure that LE knows certainly that he did work at a job site for part of the day,
However given the nature of his job it’s also very plausible he was in and out without much notice from others as each worker has their own tasks and timeline.
Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member