GUILTY OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angela Wagner brought into court in Pike County surrounded by officers wearing body armor. We've never seen someone brought out like this before in this case.
@LawCrimeNetwork

https://twitter.com/Angenette5/status/1436426392309276682/photo/2
E-82Ba2WQAIS3QG

Angenette Levy on Twitter: "Angela Wagner brought into court in Pike County surrounded by officers wearing body armor. We've never seen someone brought out like this before in this case. @LawCrimeNetwork https://t.co/2V55OCkaqM" / Twitter

So after the first two dominos have fallen, my thoughts shift to Billy and G4's hearings next week.

I don't think Billy will get any better than LWOP. I'm most curious to see what type of plea G4 might or might not get.

I think if there was a co-conspirator they would have been charged.
Who is John Doe that was mentioned when Deering was on county 22? Maybe that person is deceased and cannot defend himself.
The thought of her getting the 8 murder charges dropped is literally giving me stomach pains.

Her 30 year sentence is a life sentence for her because she is 50 years old so that helps.
I agree.

One of the things I found interesting about Canepas statement was that she said that they had provided Jake's brother with a copy of Jake and Angela's statements. No mention of Billy, guess he's under the bus. Moo
Edited to add, someone up thread said Billy did get it, I'll have to go back and listen.

Last edited:
So after the first two dominos have fallen, my thoughts shift to Billy and G4's hearings next week.

I don't think Billy will get any better than LWOP. I'm most curious to see what type of plea G4 might or might not get.

They gave the proffer to G4 attorney today so not sure we gonna see much Monday or get much information at all. Wonder if they will even have it.

I have been proved very wrong as I thought the state would only accept guilty pleas or go to trial not make plea deals, but now AW has a good deal and BW and GW4 are facing not only the states evidence but their two co-accused they may look for a deal, I thought the remaining 3 would not plead guilty but AW got an absolute sweetheart deal compared to what she was facing so she would have been a fool not to take that plea.

I think GW and Billy will be looking for pleas. today their attys will get the proffers and will see all that AW and JW have said not only about these crimes but other crimes they have committed.

LE are probably only just starting to find out the full extent of this families criminal acts throughout the years.

Who is John Doe that was mentioned when Deering was on county 22? Maybe that person is deceased and cannot defend himself.

I am not dismissing the question, I can’t remember what was said at that point. Maybe it can be explored by posters further after the recording is uploaded and available.

I have been proved very wrong as I thought the state would only accept guilty pleas or go to trial not make plea deals, but now AW has a good deal and BW and GW4 are facing not only the states evidence but their two co-accused they may look for a deal, I thought the remaining 3 would not plead guilty but AW got an absolute sweetheart deal compared to what she was facing so she would have been a fool not to take that plea.

I think GW and Billy will be looking for pleas. today their attys will get the proffers and will see all that AW and JW have said not only about these crimes but other crimes they have committed.

LE are probably only just starting to find out the full extent of this families criminal acts throughout the years.

I would value an attorney offering some input. It felt like this document to remain under seal may have been a separate thing. I could be completely wrong.

IMO, if GW4 didn't actually pull a trigger and kill any victims, then I would expect a deal similar to AW's--that is, IF GW4 will give in and admit he's guilty. That could be a stretch. JMO

There are some posters, myself included, who think the grandchildren were in one of the vehicles at the murder scenes. I think they were sleeping in car seats. JMO though.

It's on my list of possibilities, too.

It seems far too outrageous, but those people were so delusional, they thought everything they did was brilliant. The rules didn't apply to them like they do to normal people.

I want to know all these details. I want the public to know just how awful these crimes were and how depraved the people are who committed them. Otherwise, it will get swept under the rug and forgotten.

The public needs to know the brutality and craven minds of these killers. They need to know how far people have gone to be brutal to others and how wrong it is to do that.

Other things AW gave state that they bought a vehicle specifically for the crimes. I am back to being confused again (doesn't take much) but the state reading into record the events of the murders was not clear as to whether AW was their or not, or it didn't seem clear to me.

I am not dismissing the question, I can’t remember what was said at that point. Maybe it can be explored by posters further after the recording is uploaded and available.
Thank you . I was so shocked I want to make sure I heard correctly. Deering named off the each of the Wagner’s and RN the said John Doe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member