Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
They seemed confident at the PC that they knew where he was. On the same night reporters near the house said it was very quiet and hinted that the family was not there. Did Brian leave after seeing the PC?

Numerous people stated that while the front of the house was lined with reporters, the backyard, small fence and road had really no one there

Nicole Kalanych, a former coworker of Petito and Laundrie, never expected this to happen. To her, how loving they looked on social media is how loving they acted in real life. When Kalanych first learned about Petito’s disappearance, she thought someone was playing a prank on her.

“I know that if he were the dad and his daughter was lost, he would be looking for her,” Kalanych said of Laundrie. “And I know he would want his daughter to be found. I just wish him to say whatever he knows and to go help us find Gabby. This is not a joke and this is not funny.”
FBI searching for Gabby Petito's fiancé, whereabouts unknown

Everything about this case is sad. I hope we don't find out it was somehow preventable. Wonder what LE removed from the house? Suicide note? Confession?

It was preventable. Gabby told her girlfriend that Brian was hearing voices and sometimes could not sleep. Anyone who was aware of those symptoms could have tried to prevent Gabby from going on the road with him. Granted, I don't who besides Gabby and her gf knew about it.

Gabby Petito's best friend claims Brian Laundrie was jealous and controlling | Daily Mail Online

People keep saying that BL is on the run, but on the run from what? He hasn't been charged with anything. He could have walked out of his house, gotten into a car and drove away past all the media and protestors and no one could have done a legal thing to stop him. He's just a person of interest which has no legal meaning at all. He could go to the airport and fly out of the country if he wanted to. MOO, but if there is someone with legal training has a different opinion I am would definetely like to be put straight.

"The wicked man flees when no one pursues him."

Tuesday? Are you f'ing kidding me?!
Not to question the validity of that report, but that would be really bizarre. If he left on Tuesday, and they wait till today. That would kind of rule out concern over a mental health issue. And would raise questions about their judgement. If this were a novel, I'd be skipping to the end about now.

People keep saying that BL is on the run, but on the run from what? He hasn't been charged with anything. He could have walked out of his house, gotten into a car and drove away past all the media and protestors and no one could have done a legal thing to stop him. He's just a person of interest which has no legal meaning at all. He could go to the airport and fly out of the country if he wanted to. MOO, but if there is someone with legal training has a different opinion I am would definetely like to be put straight.

I think the issue is his parents called LE and reported him missing. If he just left and continued refusing to talk, you're right, he has no legal obligation to check in and LE can't do anything about it absent a warrant or court order. But it sounds like BL's parents may be worried about him for whatever reason enough to report him missing.

Brian's parents completely failed Gabby and now Brian. Missing since Tuesday, you got to be kidding me.

https://twitter.com/GiannaGelosi/status/1439042340795162624?s=20

BREAKING: Speaking on CNN, the North Port Police PIO says Brian Laundrie's parents called police to their home because they didn't know where he went & they haven't seen him since Tuesday

“His family has reported that they have not seen Brian as of Tuesday,” Josh Taylor, a public information officer for the North Port Police said.
Gabby Petito boyfriend Brian Laundrie is now also missing

Now this raises possibility that he 'might' have had help who could also have driven the van from the west-coast and planned well which car to take to escape now to go off-grid. Anyway, searching the storage unit(s) and analyzing his parents financial traces must be done extensively now.

If he had help all the way then GP can well be part of the plan and still be alive but would GP put her family under this suffering?

Where would BL be now? Yosemite?

True, but in what car? The two cars in the driveway are the only cars.

Holy crap. With all the speculation of mental health and schizophrenia (which is a serious but manageable illness - and I hope no one is internalizing it as inherently dangerous to others) - I worry that he may be having a mental health episode

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes