Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't even want to comment on him right now. But, LE didn't run the tag on the car? What would standard procedure be? Leave a note w/out calling in an abandoned car? Who owns that car? I may have to listen to scanner feeds to see if this was called in.

So I think he did go missing and the car was abandoned at the park but it was not the most recent Tuesday, it was the week prior. I don’t think BL was known to the police at the time the cops found the car because Gabby hadn’t been reported missing. I think the parents lied about how long he has been gone from their home.

Does no one realize that there are no trees in the field where this supposed "person digging" is happening? And where they seemingly found this body, Gabby or not, is covered in tress that you would have seen easily from that video of driving past the van.

I think a lot of this conversation is people seeing things they want to see, instead of what's actually there.

I disagree.

This is across a wash with rocks, small streams and trees dotted here and there. You can't really drive out there with a regular vehicle - note that the searchers are on horseback. You would NOT have easily seen this from the Bethune video driving past.

There is no reason to blame anyone for this other than the perpetrator.

Just heard about the body, took me 15 minutes to get on here, press conference starting. It is Gabby.
Broken broken broken heart. I hope Brian is found ASAP in ANY sort of way. Whichever way. I don’t care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa