Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does no one realize that there are no trees in the field where this supposed "person digging" is happening? And where they seemingly found this body, Gabby or not, is covered in tress that you would have seen easily from that video of driving past the van.

I think a lot of this conversation is people seeing things they want to see, instead of what's actually there.

I really was giving BL and his family the benefit of the doubt for a while. I really thought there may have been a tragic accident where she fell off a cliff and he just panicked.

But seeing the tent on the side of the road on flat ground just out in the open? It is making me feel sick.

me too. If it’s her, to think he just left her out there essentially in the open and alone. Just awful. So, so sad.

I really don't even want to comment on him right now. But, LE didn't run the tag on the car? What would standard procedure be? Leave a note w/out calling in an abandoned car? Who owns that car? I may have to listen to scanner feeds to see if this was called in.
This explains the actions of Laundrie's parents in regards to the car. Timeline is different from what we thought and they removed the car because police left a note saying it must be removed or would be towed. Police didn't know it was Laundrie's car. Still unclear why his parents waited so long to contact police: A body has been found in a national forest in Wyoming. Gabby Petito disappeared in that area. - East Idaho News

Maybe just the public attention plus increasing guilt. It's one thing to engage in flight response while under stress. But he gets home and it's all over the news. He's back in the house where he lived with Gabby. Unless he's a stone cold killer (doubtful) he was likely unable to deal with the aftermath. He likely couldn't deal with waking up every day for the rest of his life knowing what he did or what happened to Gabby. He has to be in some way responsible for it as he fled.

I’m having trouble understanding logically how if he “was involved” in Gabbys disappearance he wouldnt make the decision to take his own life at that time, instead of driving the van all the way back to his parents, making people aware there was an issue and essentially alerting people to the fact that Gabby wasn’t with him and then taking off and self harming after the heat is well and truly on him.
That is just very strange to me. If he didn’t take his own life at the time, making the decision to do it now just baffles me. If there are any psychologists around please someone explain this thought process to me!

I wonder if the people in the red RV with the pickup truck on the loop before the van reported anything to LE in confidence.

Depending on how long they were there, they would have a pretty straight shot to see what was going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie