Still Missing CO - Suzanne Morphew, 49, Chaffee Co, 10 May 2020 *arrest* #82

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting about the bedsheets. MM1 no longer lived in the home. One would assume that Suzanne, who according to the AA kept a very tidy home, had washed MM1’s sheets when she was last at home. If no one slept in that room, why did the sheets need to be washed again that weekend? Who was sleeping in that bed?

Yeah I think it's clear he did it, that left turn right by the helmet is pretty damning evidence. Question is what charge they get him with, Im thinking murder 2 or manslaughter. Since they dont have really anything to go by to prove murder 1.
To me, his being near the bike that could not have possibly been ridden with a locked wheel, and the turn by the helmet show he staged everything. Because why do that...unless you are trying to cover up murdering her. That would do it for a conviction for me if I were on the jury. All of the rest of it would be confirmation.
So I hope the actual jurors will notice something like that as well, or that something else will be striking to them.

Her communications suddenly ceasing when he arrived home isn't nothing.

His activity in the driveway before he claims to have woke up isn't nothing.

Him being at both of the helmet and bike sites, isn't nothing.

Her phone shutting off forever right when he needed that to happen, isn't nothing.

His made up alibi, isn't nothing (it's damning).

His dumping trash in multiple locations, isn't nothing.

Chipmunks, Turkey, elk, mountain lions, deer; isn't nothing.

A staged crime scene, isn't nothing (bike, helmet).

His accounts changing with each telling, isn't nothing.

His dozens, and dozens a of lies, isn't nothing.

His inexplicable behavior, isn't nothing.

What was going on in that marriage, isn't nothing.

Motive, means, opportunity, isn't nothing.

It could literally be no one else.

Thanks for this MassGuy. I totally agree!
Who else indeed?

Her phone shutting off forever right when he needed that to happen, isn't nothing.

I hate to nitpick, but I dont agree with you about going past the bike, that road is like the only way out of where he lived in Puma Path. Going right by the helmet though which was in the opposite direction is major piece of evidence.

The fact that he showed up at the Puma Path home and left his truck door wide open is nothing either. Barry was enraged when exited his vehicle and it quickly went south. IMO

I hate to nitpick, but I dont agree with you about going past the bike, that road is like the only way out of where he lived in Puma Path. Going right by the helmet though which was in the opposite direction is major piece of evidence.
He shouldn't have been outside in the first place. He claimed he set his alarm for 4:30, but was out in the driveway when he should have been in bed, and his vehicle and cell phone prove this.

If he planted the helmet on the way to Broomfield, he obviously planted the bike just before. Thanks to this data, we know when.

Yes priceless - he met her right there at the dumpster IMO / and where did he take her for Valentine’s Day feb 2021. Why it was the Antler Inn !!!! P124 of the aa

I am most curious though if they have found BM ‘s second phone that was alluded to in aa more than once
I would be more interested in knowing when these two initially made acquaintance? Something smells to me and it’s not dead animal. IMO

I think that they interviewed are those that called the tip line. My guess is the businessmen who had a beef with him called the tip line to tell their story. The judge referred to the anecdotal character information when he expressed his thoughts about this affidavit.
Yeah, Barry's a GREAT GUY. He didn't kill Suzanne. IT'S A CONSPIRACY!
I'm just expressing my thoughts.

He shouldn't have been outside in the first place. He claimed he set his alarm for 4:30, but was out in the driveway when he should have been in bed, and his vehicle and cell phone prove this.

If he planted the helmet on the way to Broomfield, he obviously planted the bike just before. Thanks to this data, we know when.
Yeah the timing of him being out there planting evidence is damning.

So inappropriate, sickening snd childish for him to be discussing MM1 the way he does. I’ve said before, if his daughters marry, they better move far away from their dad. He is a monster.
100% If people can't see this manipulation crap he does, then I don't know what to say. He even tries it with the police. He really thinks he is just that good. He even admitted himself that he called one of the girls down to hear how their mom thinks he is cheating. WHO DOES THAT? It just is ridiculous.

So anyone else curious about her Range Rover data? Sorry if this has been mentioned. As of the end of April 2021 it wasn't back yet.. so how long does it really take to analyze vehicle data? I think that would be super helpful.

@MassGuy bbm "It could literally be no one else." Nobody but BM, you say?

But what if BM had an evil twin brother? :rolleyes: ;) j/k.

Yes! BAM!!!! @MassGuy !!!

Yeah and I hope a detective read the part to Barry where Suzanne said she had no pleasure in sex with him. And I hope they laughed.
Special Agent Grusing has a few sort of funny moments in the AA where I can practically feel the sarcasm dripping, though Barry apparently couldn't.

pg 78: "SA Grusing asked immunity for what, and Barry replied, 'I think in case somebody falsely convicts me, or something.' SA Grusing said, 'You won't be falsely convicted.'" (italics added)

pg 116: "Barry said, 'Any guy in his right mind that knows anything about the legal system would tell you not to talk, I just...' [...] SA Grusing told Barry if he is guilty, he is correct, that he should not be talking to us. Barry said, 'Yeah.'"

What have they been doing all this time if this is all they have? Do they seriously think they're going to get a murder conviction based Barry being a compulsive liar?

I seem to remember same sort of sentiment in the Donthe Lucas/Kelsie Schelling case. Took the jury what, 3 hours or so to come back with a guilty verdict?

You say there was more evidence in that case, but I'd beg to differ. Seems like there's already way more circumstantial evidence (plus better technology now) and we're just reading the AA.

Not too worried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member