UK - Sabina Nessa, 28, found murdered in park, SE London, 18 Sep 2021 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, it seems to be different men from the wording from the Met, but could be building a bigger case against one man. Two arrests already and an appeal for possibly another guy, this is unusual. Although the photos aren’t great, if you know that man personally I would say you could name him.

I still think the first arrest was likely to be the date and unrelated to what is happening now.

Very glad there has been an arrest.

Anyone getting the feeling this could be personal and not just a random attack? I keep changing my mind though.

I’m almost 100% certain it was personal rather than random. There is a large park literally a stones throw away which has often been the scene of indecent exposure, assault etc and would be a much more likely scene for a random attack

Could be personal in that the man was stalking her or maybe she rejected him? The original post said that it was a park full of joggers, so it's hard to tell.

Where she was found is more like an open space which if you follow leads towards a large park which is full of joggers.. likely people from kidbrooke village would of frequently jogged through where she was found to get to the large park (Sutcliffe park).

I’m almost 100% certain it was personal rather than random. There is a large park literally a stones throw away which has often been the scene of indecent exposure, assault etc and would be a much more likely scene for a random attack

I would say far more likely to be random but the two suspects has really given me some doubts about that. If there are two perpetrators and that's not just the media reporting things incorrectly then it could be something altogether different.

I recorded this on the 6th September as it was the first time I’d used the new station.. this is in pegler square. The depot pub is directly behind me (when the camera goes around to the kidbrooke village sign) and to the left of me is a sainsburys (which I believe has an underground car park which could be where he was going and the car filmed exiting?). The area is pretty heavily CCTV’d

ETA I hope you can see the video? It isn’t letting me view it myself on here but I’ve posted videos before & others could view although I couldn’t

Attachments

• IMG_5869.MP4
    1.7 MB · Views: 88
The image of the car is so grainy. Surely given the fact they have a time stamp for when the car is on a certain road they can find it on other traffic cams and get better images and release Make/Model info.

He's in trackies but wearing a coat so unlikely to be out for a run. The car kind of looks like a small hatchback.

The thread is moving very fast, apologies for repeating anything already said.

IMHO and my very honest opinion! This is the Met Police's 3rd Female Murder Investigation in 15/16 months, they are under pressure, and might have very little to go on so they are covering all bases, maybe the first arrest was "First Date Guy" maybe the latest arrest her ex partner [As mentioned further up this thread] and maybe because they still can not be certain or rule anything out for sure, they have released the images of that guy on CCTV - I honestly think they are casting the net far & wide because they are now under a huge amount of pressure.

Even a spokesman from number 10 has spoken out and Cressida Dick and her Force could be potentially feeling a bit hot under the collar given Bibaa, Nicole's and Sarah Everard's deaths. BUT I sincerely hope I am wrong!

IMHO and my very honest opinion! This is the Met Police's 3rd Female Murder Investigation in 15/16 months, they are under pressure, and might have very little to go on so they are covering all bases, maybe the first arrest was "First Date Guy" maybe the latest arrest her ex partner [As mentioned further up this thread] and maybe because they still can not be certain or rule anything out for sure, they have released the images of that guy on CCTV - I honestly think they are casting the net far & wide because they are now under a huge amount of pressure.

Even a spokesman from number 10 has spoken out and Cressida Dick and her Force could be potentially feeling a bit hot under the collar given Bibaa, Nicole's and Sarah Everard's deaths. BUT I sincerely hope I am wrong!

Yes that makes sense ..not putting all their eggs in one basket in these early stages.
I'd imagine there is quite a bit of cctv around giving them possible suspects

JMO but an arrest at this stage is likely to be a lot more solid than just pulling the date guy in for questioning in the immediate aftermath. I'm thinking the guy that they have just arrested likely had something to do with it. They've had days now to go through footage and knock doors so I'm feeling they've got their man though I am baffled at the idea of another suspect. Could be they both had something to do with it or that they have arrested one in the hope of apprehending the other.

In terms of the car… to me that doesn’t fit with a stranger murder? It makes me think someone drove somewhere with a specific purpose? There is ANPR all over London. Unless you specifically want to get somewhere, seems foolish to drive? To me a random predator would instead roam around by bus, tube, train, on foot, waiting for an opportunity?

Unless the perpetrator called someone to come and get them?

In terms of the car… to me that doesn’t fit with a stranger murder? It makes me think someone drove somewhere with a specific purpose? There is ANPR all over London. Unless you specifically want to get somewhere, seems foolish to drive? To me a random predator would instead roam around by bus, tube, train, on foot, waiting for an opportunity?

Unless the perpetrator called someone to come and get them?

It’s true but Wayne Couzens did hire a car using information that would track back to him and was caught in it on at least one camera on the night in question. Then again he was taking SE outside of London and needed to transport her whereas SN was found right there.

It’s true but Wayne Couzens did hire a car using information that would track back to him and was caught in it on at least one camera on the night in question. Then again he was taking SE outside of London and needed to transport her whereas SN was found right there.

True. I think it has been confirmed that WC was an escalation from flashing. Probably had been developing the idea of kidnapping/assaulting/murdering someone over a period of time. If it is a stranger murder interested to know if the perpetrator has previous offences/complaints against him. Assume he has.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member