Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #52

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

Colette Bordelon
@ColetteBordelon

·
32m

A forensic pathologist performed the autopsy and noted a gunshot wound and a skull fracture as the cause of death. Then, the judge discusses the body camera footage seen during the search of the #Stauch's Lorson Ranch home after the initial call about a missing child.
@KOAA

Colette Bordelon
@ColetteBordelon

·
32m

Judge Werner says the blood evidence found in the home corroborates the theory that Gannon was killed in the home, and his body was moved to the garage.
@KOAA

Colette Bordelon
@ColetteBordelon

·
29m

GOING TO TRIAL: The judge decides this matter WILL proceed to trial. Now, we need to set the matter for entry of a plea. Thinking first or second week of November.
@KOAA

Colette Bordelon
@ColetteBordelon

·
28m

#LeteciaStauch MUST appear for the entry of plea on November 4 at 1:30 PM. She needs to be present in person. She says she understands.
@KOAA

Colette Bordelon
@ColetteBordelon

·
27m

We're all done, around 10 minutes after Judge Werner took the bench. Heading outside the courthouse for interviews now.
@KOAA

Letecia Stauch will stand trial for murder, judge rules

Letecia Stauch, the El Paso County woman charged with killing her 11-year-old stepson, will stand trial for murder, a judge determined Thursday.

She will continue to be held in El Paso County Jail without bond after 4th Judicial District Judge Gregory Werner ruled there was enough evidence for her to stand trial.

In addition to first-degree murder, prosecutors charged Stauch, 38, with child abuse resulting in death, tampering with a deceased human body and tampering with physical evidence. If she is convicted of the top charge, she could be sentenced to life in prison.

https://twitter.com/fierronicole/status/1441091914044887049?s=21

STAUCH GOING TO TRIAL: Here’s a quick recap of what we heard in court this morning as a judge ruled there’s enough evidence for #LeteciaStauch to go to trial for the murder of her stepson, 11-year-old Gannon Stauch. She can’t post bond before then. Full story with the DA live @5

It would not be out of character for Tee to attempt not to appear in person. What happens to her if she refuses, or attempts to not be present at the arraignment hearing?

(Please tell me they will physcially drag her there.)

If she resists, I volunteer my services to physically restrain her while she's hog tied and carried into the court room.

Letecia Stauch will stand trial for murder, judge rules

Letecia Stauch, the El Paso County woman charged with killing her 11-year-old stepson, will stand trial for murder, a judge determined Thursday.

She will continue to be held in El Paso County Jail without bond after 4th Judicial District Judge Gregory Werner ruled there was enough evidence for her to stand trial.

In addition to first-degree murder, prosecutors charged Stauch, 38, with child abuse resulting in death, tampering with a deceased human body and tampering with physical evidence. If she is convicted of the top charge, she could be sentenced to life in prison.
YES!!!!!
So happy to hear this !!!

#JusticeforGannon

I sure wish these appearances and her trial could be televised. I just want, so badly, for her to have to fully face what she has done... with the whole world watching. It's sick and I don't know where it's coming from, but I have this desire to plaster her cell walls with pictures of sweet G, including the pictures she's been hiding from.

Does anyone know if cameras of any sort will be allowed? Like snapshots for news stories, etc? Or will they do artist renderings?

I sure wish these appearances and her trial could be televised. I just want, so badly, for her to have to fully face what she has done... with the whole world watching. It's sick and I don't know where it's coming from, but I have this desire to plaster her cell walls with pictures of sweet G, including the pictures she's been hiding from.

Does anyone know if cameras of any sort will be allowed? Like snapshots for news stories, etc? Or will they do artist renderings?
Under Colorado law, there are two hearings that typically allow cameras and/or expanded media coverage (EMC) in the courtroom for live stream: advisements and arraignments.

There's a good chance that the November arraignment will have a camera -- and LS presence required. As for the trial -- I'm pretty sure it will be back to trial by Twitter. MOO

So . . . November 4th, I believe she will plead Not Guilty but would be deeply grateful if she pleads Guilty and saves Gannon's Mom and Dad from going through a trial outlining her heinous treatment of their beautiful boy. IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kaylynnk3