Found Deceased LA - Nevaeh Allen, 2, Belaire, Baton Rouge, 24 Sep 2021 *mother, stepfather arrested*

I thought he dropped the mother off at work. So how did she get home from work?

Also, did the step-father take the 11 month old and Neveah with him when he drove the mother to work? What about "Neveah and 2 others"? That makes three children, in addition to the siblings who went to school and later returned to Rip Van Winkle and the 11 month old. But Neveah was gone.

Still need more information and clarification.

It looks like the apartment door opens directly to the outside & parking lot - not a common hallway. If she did wander out, that would decrease the number of people who would have seen something. (In a more traditional apartment complex, she’d walk down common hallways, stairs/elevator, and some kind of lobby/main entrance - that’s a lot of neighbors to see a lone toddler.)

I think we all agree that none of this looks good for the child. It’d be nice to be wrong.

Caregivers of missing toddler questioned as FBI, police continue search for missing 2-year-old

From the video:

Reporter said that Lanaya Cardwell [Nevaeh's mother] said that Nevaeh had been left with the step-father along with two other kids. Nevaeh's mother said that she last saw Nevaeh before she left for work early Friday morning [Sep. 24, 2021]. She said that her daughter should still be wearing a yellow dress with pineapples on it.

The reporter further states that Nevaeh's mother took her to get some breakfast early Friday morning, before Nevaeh's step-dad (who was watching the toddler and 2 others) dropped her off at work around 8:15 a.m. Friday morning.

At 01:00 of the video, the mother of Nevaeh states:
"All of the kids went down for a nap. Nevaeh was asleep on the sofa -- that is normal for her. The kids get home [from school] -- I don't know if everybody was still sleeping 'cause I was at work. Kids get home, they say the door was open (she sounds surprised by this, as if that is not normal), and Nevaeh is missing. That's all I know. My child is not the type to just wander off. She doesn't wander off. You can ask anybody. Nevaeh is on my hip when I walk through that door. She is on my hip."

Then, a neighbor in the complex, Crystal Waters, who is a witness, states (at 02:14 of video):

"He [the step-father] ran up on me and asked me had I seen a little girl. I said no I had not seen a little girl. I had just got off from work. And I asked him how old she was. He said two [years old]. I asked him what she had on and he said a pink and green dress [02:23 of video], but he ran off so fast. I said I'm going to help you look. I went back towards the school, where they got the park at, and I saw two officers there." [She said she spoke to the officers and they were aware that the child was missing.]

Pink and Green dress? That's not the description others are giving. Yellow with Pineapples? Did he change her clothes or does he not remember bc he's panicking?

@ThePRobReport

Baton Rouge Police have arrested Nevaeh Allen’s stepfather in connection with her disappearance. Phillip Gardner was booked into the EBR prison on charges of Unlawful Disposal of Remains and Obstruction of Justice. The investigation continues.
Investigators have not recovered the little girl’s body but say they have credible information that leads them to believe she is deceased. A law enforcement source tells WAFB investigators believe her body may be located outside of the state of Louisiana

@WAFB

Last edited:
“A law enforcement source tells WAFB investigators believe her body may be located outside of the state of Louisiana”

@WAFB

Sounds like his “I was taking a nap on the couch for 3+ hours” story is about to unravel real fast.

I was really, really hoping this would end differently. :(

@ThePRobReport

Baton Rouge Police have arrested Nevaeh Allen’s stepfather in connection with her disappearance. Phillip Gardner was booked into the EBR prison on charges of Unlawful Disposal of Remains and Obstruction of Justice. The investigation continues.
Investigators have not recovered the little girl’s body but say they have credible information that leads them to believe she is deceased. A law enforcement source tells WAFB investigators believe her body may be located outside of the state of Louisiana

@WAFB
Terrible out ome. So sad

@ThePRobReport

@WAFB

Nooooooo!! This poor little girl.

I wonder if they did get the other kids into custody and find out some info from them. Also wondering how far they are from state lines. Did this all happen while mom was at work, or was this something she was involved in. Anyone else ever feel like they're a curse by coming into these threads? Every time it's a child for me, this is the outcome. I'm so sorry, baby. I wish you had been cared for by people who loved you properly.
Eta: I haven't had time to do much sleuthing, but I see no notes of her being sighted out with mom that morning. Did I miss it?

The state line is over 3 hours away from Baton Rouge. Pretty tight (if not impossible) deadline to get there and back between mom going to work and kids going to and coming home from school.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210926-123034_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210926-123034_Chrome.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 9
I wonder if they did get the other kids into custody and find out some info from them. Also wondering how far they are from state lines. Did this all happen while mom was at work, or was this something she was involved in. Anyone else ever feel like they're a curse by coming into these threads? Every time it's a child for me, this is the outcome. I'm so sorry, baby. I wish you had been cared for by people who loved you properly.
Eta: I haven't had time to do much sleuthing, but I see no notes of her being sighted out with mom that morning. Did I miss it?
With only an 11 month old at home he could have easily travelled. Police had been called by neighbors for dv and mom called him out for being hard on the little girl. Apparently mom and the little hirl went to the store early in the morning

@ThePRobReport

@WAFB
I will never understand this

With only an 11 month old at home he could have easily travelled. Police had been called by neighbors for dv and mom called him out for being hard on the little girl. Apparently mom and the little hirl went to the store early in the morning
For sure but 6- 7 hours drive time during school hours is a tight squeeze. School for my kids is not long enough for me to make that trip, personally.
Eta: this isn't me saying he didn't do it. This is me saying it would be tough for him to have done whatever he did in the timeline mom and the kids were away.

The state line is over 3 hours away from Baton Rouge. Pretty tight (if not impossible) deadline to get there and back between mom going to work and kids going to and coming home from school.

So that wouldn't be it. But it looks like only an hour north to that part of Mississippi:

Google Maps

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jojo53
Back