GUILTY UK - Sabina Nessa, 28, found murdered in park, SE London, 18 Sep 2021 *ARREST* #2

A '2ft long weapon'. Not a drinks can, then.
No light has been shed by the additional information, really, has it? If anything, it's even more confusing, now we're told he worked in a garage in the Eastbourne area.

I was just thinking the same thing. Baseball bat? Length of scaffolding?

And was it premeditated in the sense of him planning to murder Sabina specifically, or in the sense of setting out to make a victim of someone chosen at random? And if the former, why?

And what was the red/orange object if not a murder weapon? And why did the police say they didn't know if it was used in the attack if they knew she'd been beaten to death? You can't bludgeon someone with a bandana. Or a coke can for that matter.

More questions than answers as usual. I guess that's the way we like it on WS at least.

I don't think he'd moved out of Eastbourne properly. I also don't think he'd ever delivered food to Sabina beforehand. I think he just travelled up to commit the murder to make it seem like it was a local attack. if he hadn't been caught on CCTV why would the police be led to Eastbourne? Look at Wayne Couzens, I know he worked in London, but he didn't need to be there that day and committed to driving up, then driving around to find a victim and then getting far away. I think this was similar. I also think he may have been under the influence of alcohol at the time of the killing and it was an impulsive killing which was sexually driven. I think the red reflective object was a form of tape that he would have used to on her. Horrible to imagine. JMO.

I don’t know but I don’t massively think him being in London is that huge of a deal. Lots of people across the country come to London for a any number of reasons.

He just reminds me of someone who would leer at me every day at a construction site near my home address. Every single day. I eventually stared him back and gave him a dirty look and avoided heading to work that way. Now looking at this case, I could so imagine how easy it would be for him to have followed me home and killed me.

I know it’s not about me but I wonder if he was rejected by Sabina and this was his act of revenge. JMO

I don’t know but I don’t massively think him being in London is that huge of a deal. Lots of people across the country come to London for a any number of reasons.

He just reminds me of someone who would leer at me every day at a construction site near my home address. Every single day. I eventually stared him back and gave him a dirty look and avoided heading to work that way. Now looking at this case, I could so imagine how easy it would be for him to have followed me home and killed me.

I know it’s not about me but I wonder if he was rejected by Sabina and this was his act of revenge. JMO
I agree. They don't like being challenged. Perhaps he had made an inappropriate comment or stared for too long before and she had challenged this previously. He's then been annoyed about it and planned the attack?

However, I still lean towards the fact that he hadn't actually interacted with her before the night of her killing - and while this was a planned attack on a woman, Sabina was a random target.

That's exactly what I thought and said a day or two ago: he delivered to her maybe more than once, so had address, developed a fixation on her and was hanging around her building and watching her.

I took a pre-booked taxi home, very drunk, from a work Christmas party a few years ago when I was in my early twenties and the taxi driver - two and half times my age at least - attempted to take advantage of me. He then found my phone number on the booking system and was messaging me on my phone months after the event, and found me on social media to message me there too after I blocked his number. I was petrified and, being young, just wanted it to go away. I was terrified he might come back to where he dropped me off and try to find me, but thankfully he never did to my knowledge. This might not seem relevant, but I just mean to imply that some people can be disgustingly brazen, even when it's THEIR jobs, lives or freedom on the line.

It doesn't feel logical to us 'normal' folk, but it really does happen so I wouldn't discount this suggestion at all. Even one interaction can be enough for an obsession to form imo.

I was just thinking the same thing. Baseball bat? Length of scaffolding?

And was it premeditated in the sense of him planning to murder Sabina specifically, or in the sense of setting out to make a victim of someone chosen at random? And if the former, why?

And what was the red/orange object if not a murder weapon? And why did the police say they didn't know if it was used in the attack if they knew she'd been beaten to death? You can't bludgeon someone with a bandana. Or a coke can for that matter.

More questions than answers as usual. I guess that's the way we like it on WS at least.

It's strange to me as well. I suppose if it wasn't the murder weapon and WAS a drinks can, it might contain DNA evidence if the accused had drunk from the can. It seems desperately stupid to be sipping on a Coke before or after a crime like this, but who knows. Again, people can be desperately brazen.

Last edited:
I don't think he'd moved out of Eastbourne properly. I also don't think he'd ever delivered food to Sabina beforehand. I think he just travelled up to commit the murder to make it seem like it was a local attack. if he hadn't been caught on CCTV why would the police be led to Eastbourne? Look at Wayne Couzens, I know he worked in London, but he didn't need to be there that day and committed to driving up, then driving around to find a victim and then getting far away. I think this was similar. I also think he may have been under the influence of alcohol at the time of the killing and it was an impulsive killing which was sexually driven. I think the red reflective object was a form of tape that he would have used to on her. Horrible to imagine. JMO.

Had he moved out of Eastbourne at all, let alone properly, if he was still working in the area?
Of course it's unlikely he delivered food to Sabina if he was working in an Eastbourne garage. The rest is speculation.

Had he moved out of Eastbourne at all, let alone properly, if he was still working in the area?
Of course it's unlikely he delivered food to Sabina if he was working in an Eastbourne garage. The rest is speculation.
I'm saying I don't think he was living in London. There were suggestions on here that he was.

He worked at a car repair garage so may have been collecting the car he was driving.

The reports have not made it clear whether he had moved out of Eastbourne. They have stated he split up with his girl friend about a month ago. Some reports today are still mentioning his food delivery job. Though he could do both ,garage in the day,good delivery in the evening.

If he still lived in Eastbourne ,why was he in that part of London at 8pm

Albanian national accused of murdering teacher Sabina Nessa faces court for the first time | Daily Mail Online

Detectives probing murder of Sabina Nessa search woods in Kent: Met Police scour land near Tunbridge Wells as court hears she was 'beaten with 2ft long weapon' in 'premeditated attack caught on CCTV' as Albanian suspect, 36, is remanded in custody
  • Domino's driver Koci Selamaj, 36, of Eastbourne was remanded in custody at HMP Wormwood Scrubs today
  • He's accused of murdering Sabina Nessa, 28, in 'predatory' park attack after loitering in Cator Park, Kidbrooke
  • Ms Nessa's body was recovered under a pile of leaves near a community centre just a day after the attack
  • It has been claimed the teacher's attacker struck her repeatedly with a '2ft long weapon' in horrifying scenes

The reports have not made it clear whether he had moved out of Eastbourne. They have stated he split up with his girl friend about a month ago. Some reports today are still mentioning his food delivery job. Though he could do both ,garage in the day,good delivery in the evening.

Because he was looking for a female to assault and/or kill. If you look on Google maps, the driving route to "London" from Eastbourne takes you right through Kidbrooke. I think he was just on the prowl far away from home so he wouldn't be a suspect.

Has it been determined yet whether he had ever met her or seen her before, even in the most casual of ways? If so, and he had developed a fixation on her, time would not matter - in fact, more likely of seeing her, perhaps he had even followed her home from the school.

Sabina 'killed with 2ft weapon' in 'premeditated' murder as suspect in court

Prosecutor Alison Morgan QC told the court it was a "premeditated and predatory" stranger attack and there was no suggestion the defendant knew his victim.

Selamaj had lived in Eastbourne for around five years with a girlfriend and was working as a Domino's pizza delivery driver until July.

A beige Nissan Micra he used for food deliveries was recovered about half a mile away from his flat.

Sabina was killed as she walked through Cator Park to meet a friend for a first date on September 17.

Sabina 'killed with 2ft weapon' in 'premeditated' murder as suspect in court

Prosecutor Alison Morgan QC told the court it was a "premeditated and predatory" stranger attack and there was no suggestion the defendant knew his victim.

Selamaj had lived in Eastbourne for around five years with a girlfriend and was working as a Domino's pizza delivery driver until July.

A beige Nissan Micra he used for food deliveries was recovered about half a mile away from his flat.

Sabina was killed as she walked through Cator Park to meet a friend for a first date on September 17.

So heartbreaking :(. A thrill kill?? Was it worth it????

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back