Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
[QUOTE="diggndeeperstill, post: 17149954, member: 237875]

Steven Bertolino, the Laundrie family attorney, told CNN the FBI was there to collect items which could assist them in the search for Brian.
"The FBI is at the Laundrie home today to collect some personal items belonging to Brian that will assist the canines in their search for Brian," he said. "There is nothing more to this."

SBM

Wait—-I’ve missed a lot of posts——but haven’t the canines had his scent and been searching for him the whole week?

What am I misunderstanding?

I've heard that if the items with the scent had become contaminated from being handled by others, new items would have to be gotten.

(I think scent on items also decreases with time. Though that would presumably also occur in the Laundries' home or camper, maybe it would decrease less than if it was being used outside? Not sure about that.)

One may also hope that the items given to LE by the Laundries were actually ones that had BL's scent on them.

JMO

Last edited:
Good afternoon all!

I just returned home from the pharmacy and saw a Transit Van parked in the lot. Until I saw this in person I didn't realize how small it actually is.

They had to be cramped into that vehicle. Maybe the seats were comfortable while driving, but really the back where they decked it out, was so tiny, wouldn't have fit both of them to ever sleep in it. I just imagined it was a full sized van this entire time.

It’s been bugging me as to why the FBI keep going to collect Brian items because I think the FBI doesn’t need to do it 3 times. And I wonder if the FBI is going there to try and get Brian’s parents to communicate with him so they can trace the call. Maybe they r trying to see if the parents will call him to let him know what’s going on
I've wondered if LE going there so frequently has an element of psyops to it... not saying LE doesn't have legitimate tasks to do, but wondering if they're being spread out to increase the pressure... JMO

IF BL is in the water, what are your theories on how he got there? Are there injuries he could have sustained that would cause him to inadvertently walk into the water? Do you think he died and an animal drug him into the water? I keep getting hung up on how he could end up in the water.

The treatment goes directly into holding tank...there would be no treatment in the bowl. I would simple swab the bowl...sometimes the bowl will hold just a small sample. Though in Florida heat (doesnt look like they are plugged into power), I would think it would have evaporated. JMO

Police called to Laundrie home twice the day before Gabby Petito was reported missing

Florida cops have been called to Brian Laundrie’s parents’ home dozens of times in recent weeks — including twice the day before his slain girlfriend, Gabby Petito, was reported missing, records provided to The Post show.

The calls are an indication of the chaos that has descended on the North Port property over Chris and Roberta Laundrie’s fugitive son.

North Port police responded to the Laundrie home 46 times since Sept. 10 — the day before Petito, a Long Island native, was reported missing by her mother, Nichole Schmidt.

Five calls made on Sept. 10 and Sept. 11 suggest turbulence at the house even before Petito’s disappearance made national headlines and made the Laundries a target.

North Port cops first responded to the home shortly before 4 p.m. Sept. 10 on a “public service” call, according to the records.

Police returned around 6:30 p.m., with both calls marked as “problem settled.”

According to Fox News, the second Sept. 10 call involved Petito’s father, Joe Petito. Joe Petito did not physically go to the Laundrie home, but “expressed concern” over his daughter, the outlet reported Thursday.

Police went to Laundrie home day before Gabby Petito reported missing

Last edited:
Not to be a wet blanket.

However, BL's neighbor reporting that she saw him after the 9/6-9/8 camping trip appears to be quite significant.

This was the trip with his parents to Fort De Soto Park.

But the neighbor's account appears to negate the theory that he was left there by his folks.

Namely, a once promising theory by Dog the Bounty Hunter.
Which neighbor are you talking about? The Guthries? Or just a different one?

Good Afternoon,
Knowing nothing about camping/water sources. Do campsite provide water to the individual camper hook ups? Is it possible they are comparing water samples from the camper water source to the campsite water source? You can tell acidity and maybe chemical additives? Far fetched but I'm just taking a shot in the dark. MOO>
Those campsites do have water and electricity hook ups.

It’s been bugging me as to why the FBI keep going to collect Brian items because I think the FBI doesn’t need to do it 3 times. And I wonder if the FBI is going there to try and get Brian’s parents to communicate with him so they can trace the call. Maybe they r trying to see if the parents will call him to let him know what’s going on
Or leave something electronic behind ??

IF BL is in the water, what are your theories on how he got there? Are there injuries he could have sustained that would cause him to inadvertently walk into the water? Do you think he died and an animal drug him into the water? I keep getting hung up on how he could end up in the water.
Wades in, blows brains out, in the water.

Climbs tree, sits on branch over swamp, blows brains out, falls into water.

Sits on swamp shore, slits wrists, dragged into water by gator.

Kayaks to island, gets bumped by shark, boat overturns & he drowns. Or sustains fatal bite & bleeds out.

Or a zillion other ways. For the record, I believe he’s alive. The only thing that might smoke him out is the arrest of both parents. Imo. Moo. Jmo.

I've wondered if LE going there so frequently has an element of psyops to it... not saying LE doesn't have legitimate tasks to do, but wondering if they're being spread out to increase the pressure... JMO
I’ve wondered if they are looking for any signs of Gabby’s DNA? This would show they were disposing possible evidence.

It's perhaps a subtle way at of applying pressure on the Laundries.

It could well be that the FBI are trying to chip away at their resolve from a psychological perspective, and in turn, put pressure on BL should he be watching what's going on and seeing the scrutiny his parents are being put under.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members