Found Deceased WY - Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito, 22, Grand Teton National Park, 25 Aug 2021 #50

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, I am now wondering how do we know that the storage unit stuff was moved to the L’s garage? Did I miss that ?

Right.

I just posted conflicting reports where one said belongings were moved TO storage, the other said FROM storage.

I guess right now, that point just isn't clear.

What is clear, is that GP's mother wants to know why her things were moved in the middle of the trip and where they are now.

Hmmm yeah I see nothing medical. Just someone walking with his feet facing outwards.

ETA: Seriously, though is this really the direction we're going in...
It's new to me, but duck feet is actually a medical condition.

And if he really walks like that, and I see no reason to doubt that he does, it's pretty significant. In fact, it's the most compelling physical attribute to help identify him as long he's still alive, more so than the tattoos.

Right.

I just posted conflicting reports where one said belongings were moved TO storage, the other said FROM storage.

I guess right now, that point just isn't clear.

What is clear, is that GP's mother wants to know why her things were moved in the middle of the trip and where they are now.
Do you think they destroyed her things? BL out of anger or to hide evidence? Jmo

Katerz - you are the only one so far who feels like I do about the BL sighting Saturday by Dennis Davis. What to do now ? Will the FBI check it out ? Do you think BL will stay near that area ?
I hope they checked it out or will check it out! This gentleman seems very adamant that it was Brian. We just don’t know where he was really wanting to go.. that’s the hard part.

You know the more I think about it, the more sure I am that he’s exactly the sort that would have been monitoring her online. She shared her phone with him sometimes, he’s a controlling so and so, and I’d put money on him knowing her passwords and whatever else. I bet he did monitor her activity when he was at home and she was at the hotel.

Strange how none of BL’s family found it odd that Brian returned home to Florida this time by Van and without Gabby. Because the last time he made it home was when he got on an airplane from August 17-23 while the van was parked outside of the hotel that Gabby was staying at. Even his sister mentioned in an ABC interview that he’d often fly home, or something to that effect.

Did BL “often fly home”? That makes no sense considering their complaints about not affording a hotel. Anyone have any clarity on this?

This is what Gabby's mum and step-dad said about Brian coming back to help with the storage unit.

.....She's also questioning Brian's trip back to Florida in August to help his father move their belongings out of a storage unit.

Brian left Gabby in the Fairfield Inn in Salt Lake City and flew back home to Florida from August 17 to the 23 to help his father empty out a storage unit where he and Gabby had their things.

According to Schmidt, Brian's father offered to let them keep their belongings at his house so they wouldn't have to pay for the storage unit.

He left Gabby at the hotel so she, understandably, wouldn't be alone in the van. Brian then flew back to Utah and they left the hotel together on August 24.

Schmidt now wonders why it was necessary to move Gabby's things during their road trip and what became of her stuff.

'Where are her things?' she asked......

Boyfriend of missing Gabby Petito returned to Florida alone 10 DAYS before she was reported missing | Daily Mail Online

North Port PD states none of Gabby's belongings were in the Laundrie home.
"Yet a North Port police spokesperson tells The Independent that he is “not certain” where Gabby’s belongings are. The NY official says he is “unaware of any items of hers from inside the home”."
Gabby Petito's Family Still Has Not Been Given Her Remains Since Being Found at Wyoming Campsite

But supposedly Brian went to FL to remove Gabby's belongings from a storage facility and put them in the Laundrie's home.

So where are Gabby's things, and why did Brian go back to FL?

You know the more I think about it, the more sure I am that he’s exactly the sort that would have been monitoring her online. She shared her phone with him sometimes, he’s a controlling so and so, and I’d put money on him knowing her passwords and whatever else. I bet he did monitor her activity when he was at home and she was at the hotel.
It is sickening to think about her privacy being so invaded , but I have always thought he did that. I can not believe he left her on her on in that motel room, that was abnormal behavior from him. Was he spying on her? Some kind of test? Moo

North Port PD states none of Gabby's belongings were in the Laundrie home.
"Yet a North Port police spokesperson tells The Independent that he is “not certain” where Gabby’s belongings are. The NY official says he is “unaware of any items of hers from inside the home”."
Gabby Petito's Family Still Has Not Been Given Her Remains Since Being Found at Wyoming Campsite

But supposedly Brian went to FL to remove Gabby's belongings from a storage facility and put them in the Laundrie's home.

So where are Gabby's things, and why did Brian go back to FL?

This case just keeps getting weirder.
I hope all the puzzle pieces fall in place soon.

It is sickening to think about her privacy being so invaded , but I have always thought he did that. I can not believe he left her on her on in that motel room, that was abnormal behavior from him. Was he spying on her? Some kind of test? Moo

Who knows? I think something triggered the escalation in his behaviour though. On the back of their police experience she probably had a lot to think about when he was away and if she was sharing those thoughts with other people or maybe even making plans to leave him, he might well have seen it all.

Brian Laundrie's Neighbor Arrested In Face-Off With Protester Amid Media Frenzy, Demonstrations At The Family's Home | Oxygen Official Site.
'Where's Brian?': Protesters Shout Questions Outside Home of Brian Laundrie's Parents

Demonstrators gathered outside the property in North Fork, Florida, with posters and using a megaphone to shout their demands.

NINTCHDBPICT000682898804.jpg
NINTCHDBPICT000682898806.jpg

A fight broke out at the Laundrie family’s home in North Port, Florida after a neighbour accused a protester of trespassing on his property, Fox News reported.

The protester had been wielding a megaphone outside of the family’s home along with one other protester for the last few days.

“You can sit here all you want with your megaphone. I don’t care, but you come on my property again, I’m going to *advertiser censored***** beat your *advertiser censored**,” the neighbour yelled at the protester.

“You’re going to jail,” the protester said while filming the encounter. “You just assaulted me on camera.”

The neighbour was arrested later in the evening and charged with battery, according to the North Port Police Department.
I'm constantly amazed at how far, how fast and in what way karmic energy becomes manifest once it is set in motion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo