Found Deceased MO - Cassidy Rainwater, 33, *GRAPHIC CONTENT* nude & caged in photos, Buffalo, 15 Jul 2021 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh, absolutely disgusting. I also noticed the purple tag on the fence — there was another photo with an exact same purple tag on a tree. How people live this way is beyond me. The basement and barbed wire fence give me chills, and there’s not much that does after twenty plus years being into true crime.

and for the record these people do not represent the majority of folks living in the Ozarks; the banjo comment I found a little offensive.

I agree, though in recent years there seem to be a little more of these types than in the past. I hope the trend reverses. It's also a uniquely beautiful region. A paradise for people who love the outdoor sports, hiking, fishing, canoeing, all of it. Much of it is still very pure and unpolluted. People are friendly and helpful. Coming up on the fall season, it's beautiful. I hope to get down that way soon.

Fall-Hikes_Ha-Ha-Tonka_Rocky-Bluffs_By-Josh-Bee.original.jpg

Around here, purple tags or purple paint on trees are used to say “no hunting”. They look fresh, so they might have been put up recently.
Thanks, I'd forgotten about that. Deer season will be starting soon. Bow season starts this month.

The photos of this place give me the creeps, though. Very scary.

Last edited:
I agree, though in recent years there seem to be a little more of these types than in the past. I hope the trend reverses. It's also a uniquely beautiful region. A paradise for people who love the outdoor sports, hiking, fishing, canoeing, all of it. Much of it is still very pure and unpolluted. People are friendly and helpful. Coming up on the fall season, it's beautiful. I hope to get down that way soon.

Fall-Hikes_Ha-Ha-Tonka_Rocky-Bluffs_By-Josh-Bee.original.jpg

Thanks, I'd forgotten about that. Deer season will be starting soon. Bow season starts this month.

The photos of this place give me the creeps, though. Very scary.

Great picture of Ha Ha Tonka.

FWIW -- on the ID channel show "Murder Comes to Town," episode titled "Answering the Call" (is this a valid source?) the investigator relates how they took a DNA swab on Friday, and had the results three days later (Monday). This sheriff says it takes 30 days to get DNA results. Go figger.

FWIW -- on the ID channel show "Murder Comes to Town," episode titled "Answering the Call" (is this a valid source?) the investigator relates how they took a DNA swab on Friday, and had the results three days later (Monday). This sheriff says it takes 30 days to get DNA results. Go figger.

Short answer, if the remains are fragmented, commingled, or burned for example, it could take longer. Also, there could be back log, or short staffing.

And yes, there is RAPID DNA.
—-

9/11 Victim ID report / WARNING GRAPHIC
http://summit.sfu.ca/system/files/iritems1/9782/ETD4798.pdf

While DNA technology has come a long way since 9/11/2001, and the victims were subjected to jet fuel, super high temps, building collapse, high impact, pulverization etc., the above 275 page study is useful for exploring some aspects re: DNA ID, including which body parts can yield better results (the above study mentions top limbs vs. lower limbs), etc. Also, if the body has been burned, organic matter could be compromised. I think there are variables which could affect DNA processing and identification time.

One method for fragmented remains, say for example a tiny bone fragment, they take that fragment, pulverize it into a powder, then add some compounds, etc.

Last edited:

From the first article:

"Neighbor Bob Hostetler is thankful his family is safe.

“It’s a horrible deal. All I know is that living this close all of these years, God had a protecting hand for some of us around here,” Hostetler said.

Hostetler lives about a mile away from the possible crime scene and knows members of the Rainwater family. Federal investigators said no one has seen Cassidy Rainwater since July."

"Members of the Rainwater family" made me wonder if any have spoken to local media?

Rainwater left his home in the middle of the night about a month ago, according to Phelps, and met someone in a vehicle at the end of his driveway.

Cassidy Rainwater is accused of keeping a missing woman in a cage while she was half-naked. - Techno Trenz

Does anyone know who the person Cassidy met at the end of the driveway was? It sounds like she was trying to get away, and then something happened. Maybe the person she met wasn't as friendly as she thought? IMO and trying to find threads.

Does anyone know who the person Cassidy met at the end of the driveway was? It sounds like she was trying to get away, and then something happened. Maybe the person she met wasn't as friendly as she thought? IMO and trying to find threads.

IMO, she never walked down that driveway. But, it is the story they've come up with. I hope they fry.

From the link:
NEAR LEBANON, Mo. (KY3) - The Dallas County sheriff says the home of a man jailed in the kidnapping of Cassidy Rainwater burned to the ground Monday night.

Sheriff Scott Rice says the home near Lebanon is a total loss. The state’s fire marshal’s office will investigate. The Springfield Fire Department Bomb Squad detonated a suspicious device at the scene.

The home belonged to James Phelps, 58. He and Timothy Norton, 56, also of Lebanon each face charges of first-degree kidnapping in Rainwater’s disappearance. Both are scheduled to appear before a judge on Tuesday.

[...]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members