Found Deceased MO - Cassidy Rainwater, 33, *GRAPHIC CONTENT* nude & caged in photos, Buffalo, 15 Jul 2021 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing I have to say is that the Dark Web exists because like minded people are controlling it. Its like anything IMO its only going to get worst. That's why LE has to be on top of it and I'm sure they are to a certain extent when victims come forward or are somehow rescued only then do these things become general knowledge, otherwise, who knows? It is a reality unfortunately. As much as we don't want to accept it its there!
99% of the dark web isn't what you think it is. It's not some big bad boogey man. Bad stuff goes on there just like the regular internet real life too

99% of the dark web isn't what you think it is. It's not some big bad boogey man. Bad stuff goes on there just like the regular internet real life too
Well, its not a breath of fresh air either. Like I said even the regular internet draws like minded people who want to be big bad bogey men. So, nothing changes. LE has to be up and aware of what goes on both the regular internet and the dark web. That's what I was stating and stand by the comment. And we all know what real life is like so I stand by what I say. These people are everywhere and its up to the person who may get involved with such persons to be aware as well as LE.

Well, its not a breath of fresh air either. Like I said even the regular internet draws like minded people who want to be big bad bogey men. So, nothing changes. LE has to be up and aware of what goes on both the regular internet and the dark web. That's what I was stating and stand by the comment. And we all know what real life is like so I stand by what I say. These people are everywhere and its up to the person who may get involved with such persons to be aware as well as LE.
Exactly. There’s a reason it’s called the Dark web.

It will be interesting to see which witnesses the prosecution calls during Phelps trial. I wonder if he and Norton were running a sex trafficking biz. Possibly other women were victims of that and who may be able to testify about their activities.

OTOH, it's possible the prosecution is working on a plea deal from Norton and anticipates most of their case will be based on his testimony. The physical evidence they do have is damning and difficult for Phelps to deny. JMO

I beg to differ:

"What Is the Dark Web? The dark web is a layer even deeper: technically also part of the deep web (which makes it inaccessible unless you know exactly where to go), but focused on illegal activities and services. It can be pretty gruesome. Some people call it the place where humanity’s darkest side surfaces."

Description of what is found on the Dark Web:

"On the dark web, you can expect to find any and all of the following (sensitivity trigger, better scroll down if you don’t want to be appalled)"

I have not included the list of what goes on in this post, as it is graphic.

The entire article and list can be found at this link. Not for the weak of heart.
I'll just sum it up as the the lowest form of humanity.

JMO

I beg to differ:

"What Is the Dark Web? The dark web is a layer even deeper: technically also part of the deep web (which makes it inaccessible unless you know exactly where to go), but focused on illegal activities and services. It can be pretty gruesome. Some people call it the place where humanity’s darkest side surfaces."

Description of what is found on the Dark Web:

"On the dark web, you can expect to find any and all of the following (sensitivity trigger, better scroll down if you don’t want to be appalled)"

I have not included the list of what goes on in this post, as it is graphic.

The entire article and list can be found at this link. Not for the weak of heart.
I'll just sum it up as the the lowest form of humanity.

JMO

Very interesting. Thanks, Puzzles8. Some stuff is just scammers, some serious drug trafficking, some deeply disturbing stuff similar to what happened to Cassidy Rainwater.

Reminder: Tomorrow is a pre-trial hearing for Timothy Norton. 1 pm Central Time, Dallas County, CH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MeanBean