Found Deceased MO - Cassidy Rainwater, 33, *GRAPHIC CONTENT* nude & caged in photos, Buffalo, 15 Jul 2021 *Arrests*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like this morning's posts were lost with the upgrade. I'm not sure what happened earlier but when the site went down to "finish the upgrade" it seems that they maybe had to start over or maybe recover from an overnight backup or from the old server again. So it looks like all posts from this morning are gone.

Seems like this morning's posts were lost with the upgrade. I'm not sure what happened earlier but when the site went down to "finish the upgrade" it seems that they maybe had to start over or maybe recover from an overnight backup or from the old server again. So it looks like all posts from this morning are gone.

Crossing my [everything] in hopes they will be recovered -- lots of good stuff in there!

Here’s a quick timeline. It’s been a bit difficult to nail down dates, but it’s a start.

Cassidy Rainwater, 33, Dallas County, MO

2007 - CR’s mother, Tracy Wahwassuck went missing. TW’s remains were found scattered in a field near Lebanon a year later. No cause of death has ever been released on her case, and no one has been arrested.

2021 - CR was staying with JP until she got on her feet

July 24, 2021 - CR last seen. According to TN, he helped JP restrain CR, 386 Moon Valley Road.

July 25 - According to JP, CR left in the middle of the night and met a vehicle at the end of the driveway in the dark and had not been seen or heard from since.

Aug 25 - CR reported missing by relative

Sept 1 - Detective spoke to JP at his home in Lebanon. He said that CR had been staying with him until she could get back on her feet. He said she had been talking about going to Colorado.

Sept. 16 - FBI office in Kansas City received an anonymous tip that CR was being held in a cage on a property off Moon Valley Road near Lebanon in Dallas County.

Sept 16 - James Phelps, 58 arrested, first-degree kidnapping, facilitating a felony, inflicting injury and terrorizing. Held without bond.

Sept 17 - Search Warrant JPs’ cell phone, found seven photos of Cassidy Rainwater partially nude being held in a cage on his property on Moon Valley Road in Lebanon in Dallas County.

Sept 19 - LE interviewed TN

Sept 20 - LE interviewed TN

Sept 22? - Timothy Norton, 56 arrested, first-degree kidnapping, facilitating a felony, inflicting injury and terrorizing. Held without bond.

Sept 28 - JP appeared in Dallas County court and was assigned a public defender.

Sept 28 - TN appeared in Dallas County court without a lawyer by video conference. TN moved to Greene County Jail.

Oct 1 - Investigators say they are waiting for DNA evidence to return in the disappearance of CR. Sheriff Scott Rice says it could be 30 days before any results are returned.

Oct 4 - Moon Valley Road house where Cassidy was held against her will burned down. Trip Wires were found on edge of the property, along with explosives.

Oct 5 - JP, Criminal Setting Hearing 11:00 am, Dallas County, Judge Lisa Henderson

Oct 5 - TN, Criminal Setting Hearing, 1:30 pm, Dallas County, Judge Lisa Henderson

Nov 5 - JP, Preliminary Hearing, 9:30am

Nov 5 - TN, Preliminary Hearing, 9:30am

Last edited:
waaoooo. what did they say?

This was a few years ago, but for a small rural community to have multiple cases such as this sure makes me wonder. Needless to say, my hinky meter is all the way in the red.

(Beware the links below are beyond disturbing)
Three More Defendants Sentenced in Sadomasochistic Sex Trafficking Conspiracy | USAO-WDMO | Department of Justice

A Missouri town's doubts about a sex torture case | Law and order | stltoday.com

That's just awful. Surely there's no connection. Surely not. :(

This was a few years ago, but for a small rural community to have multiple cases such as this sure makes me wonder. Needless to say, my hinky meter is all the way in the red.

Three More Defendants Sentenced in Sadomasochistic Sex Trafficking Conspiracy | USAO-WDMO | Department of Justice

A Missouri town's doubts about a sex torture case | Law and order | stltoday.com

Isn't it comforting to know that these exact people are walking among us today? In my non-expert opinion their sentences should have been at LEAST three times what they were.

I also felt the document could have done without all the ugly detail included; it could inform without making ones skin crawl.

Isn't it comforting to know that these exact people are walking among us today? In my non-expert opinion their sentences should have been at LEAST three times what they were.

I also felt the document could have done without all the ugly detail included; it could inform without making ones skin crawl.

It's so bad. :(

You just never know what goes on behind closed doors.

Not to mention all the innocent public interactions people had with at least one of them, likely thinking they were dealing with a 'respectable' person.

"Henry, formerly the postmaster of Nevada, Mo., pleaded guilty on March 24, 2011, to participating in the conspiracy. "

Disgusting people. The sick dregs of society.

Good grief. What am I reading?

Well, this does seem to make it very possible the arson was related to other people involved in the criminal behavior.

Are they though?? I know some family is around but last I knew the people responsible were still in prison!

When I saw the headline about the fire - my first thought was someone intentionally started that fire. Perhaps even at the direction/request of the defendants. What better way to destroy uncovered evidence? IMO, LE was going to return to that house of terror at some point for additional evidence searches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member